Resturant fight!!

Just another Korean story

Doojoon's POV

We were watching behind the bushes when Yoseob was tackled. I was like damn girl knows how to tackle she should join football.

She got up and wipped off most of the smoothie and looked at Yoseob.

Me and everyone else was just laughing.

Jimi's POV (YOU)

I looked down at the dude that i tackled and i saw blonde hair.

"Yoseob?"

"Hey Jimi sorry about the smoothies thing i didn't see where i was going and tripped."

"Ugh what, whatever you got my clothes all wet and sticky"

"Miahnae i didn't mean too"

"Great i gotta go change now." You were about to walk away when.

"Wait hold on, I'll buy you some new clothes then."

"No no no it's alright i guess you did say-"

"No to late i'm buying you clothes and your gonna thank me for it." Drags you along.

You went clothes shopping with Yoseob and bought some shorts and shirts. No dresses or skirts allowed. You just didn't like them it was to girly for you.

Yoseob then dragged you to a salon to wash your hair and get you clean. You changed into your new clothes and thanked Yoseob for doing this.

He looked at you and said "Now am i forgiven?"

You tried looking mad but he was just so cute that you had to start laughing.

Yoseob just starred at you until you answered.

You looked up and said "Yoseob i wasn't mad at you to even begin with i was just being Jimi"

He smiled and danced around you. When you felt something. Like someone was watching you quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching and fail to find anything.

You looked back at Yoseob and said "I'm hungry!"

"Oh ok what do you wanna eat?"

"Hmm what have i been craving? Hmmm Hmmm? Ohohoh i know chicken!"

"Ok chicken it is"

You walked into the nearest chicken place and walked in and turned around to Yoseob but bummed into someone.

"Omg sorry i did see you-"

"Jimi? Lee Jimi is that you?" Onew said

You looked up and saw a familiar face thinking how does this guy know my name stoker maybe. And tiled your head. Still trying to figure out who the this guy was.

"Hello Jimi it's me Lee Jinki from Elementary school."

You still had no clue who this guy was.

"I'm that boy who would always be eatting chicken!"

And that's when you remembered the boy who had chicken and you asked for one but he wouldn't give you one because you were a stranger.

"Oh yeah Omg Onew, how have you been it's been like forevers since we talked." *Hug*

"Well finally you remembered, you eatting here alone?"

"No with my friend actually his somewhere(you looking around) and there he his sitting down already. You here alone?"

"Friend ha i see, no Taemin is going to eat with me"

"Oh well then you wanna sit with us till Taemin gets here or something?"

"sure thanks but is ok if we just eat with you guys, we still have some catching up to do."

"Sure i guess so."

Yoseob's POV

I got our table and sat down to see Jimi talking to some guy. I was about to ignore it when Jimi hugged the guy. Thats it talking was a lot already but touching your gonna pay! no one touches my Jimi and lives to see the day!

I was about to ran over there when Jimi walked towards me and that guy followed. I was like is he stoking her now that freak.

I sat back down and stared at the guy and Jimi talking and talking till i saw another boy mushroom headed looking boy walking over to Jimi and hug her too. What the is this some kind of a sick joke.

And i snapped. "JIMI! What's the meaning of this!? *Stare stare* Care to explain MISSY!"

She looked at me and looked away and continued to laugh and talk to them.

I got up and started yelling!! "JIMI ARE LISTENING??"

"Calm done will yeh were at a resturant not at home, anyway what yoseob what did you wanna say?"

"About time you heard me! I would like to know who these these animal are!"

"Oh i'm Lee Jinki but you can call-, Hey i am not an animal maybe you are!"

"Yeah hyung you tell him!" Taemin said.

I got up and so did the two animals and we started yelling.

Jimi got up and wacked us in the head and told us to shut up. That was when the atomsphere got gloomy.

I sat back down and glared at them. I only shut up because Jimi said so.

We had all ordered food and sat there starring at each other or more like glaring.

When the food got here we had begun a food eatting contest.

Me Yoseob vs. Animal aka Jinki

Taemin had forgotten about the whole animal thing and Jimi could careless about it.

Me and the animal ate 15 plates of chicken. When Jinki yelled out "your not gonna win im the kingka of all chickens!!"

"Oh yeah well you can go kiss my chicken!" Me getting up pointing at my .

When Jimi and Taemin finished there chicken they ordered dessert and guess what it was!

Chicken ice cream of course.

Jinki smirked and said "I can go on all night you blonde !"

I was pissed off when he said blonde  no one dared to call me a never the less a blonde !

I got up and picked up my ice cream and threw it at Jinki face and laughed out loud Muhahaha.

Jinki was also pissed and took his ice cream and threw it at me but missed. So he took Taemin's ice cream and threw it at me and it smacked me in the face and that's when..........

 

HELL BEGAN!! >>xDD

 

We were getting any food that we could get our hands into and just throwing it at each other.

I threw chicken bones at him and hit him in the eye and said "ha you decieved that you chicken"

Jinki covered his eye and yell "you crack now i'm going to get a bruise on my face"

He then grabbed a bowl and threw it at me and hit my head and i covered my head in pain.

I took a plate and threw it at him and missed. Then i kept throwing plates at him till they were all gone.

I was doing pretty good until the store manager came out and yelled at us to stop. We didn't so they had to literally drag us outside to stop us.

Our parents were called and we got in trouble and blah blah blah.

I got into my mom's car and she was going over and over about how that isn't the right to in public and it was very rude and very unmanly like. And i glared at Jinki when my mom drove away.

Jimi's POV (YOU)

It was crazy in there. You and Taemin were trying to stop them but they wouldn't and You got kicked out and was banned to step foot in the resturant. When you got that feeling again that someone was following us.

You quickly looked around again to find no one i swear it been like happening all day now weird.

I looked at Jinki and was still a bit pissed about the whole animal thing. I was like just forget about it already. But he didnt budge.

He then said bye and so did Taemin and walked away.

And there i was alone. So i just walked home in a hurry to find out what's in the box that i got from the bank i still cant believe they would lie about giving me money. Shaking your head in disappointment.