Everyday is a new day so start freshy fresh!!

Just another Korean story

Jimi's POV (YOU)

*KKKRINGGGGGGG*
Ugh! I swear, I’m so not in the mood for this irritating sound! I threw a pillow at Jihyun.
"Jihyun! Shut that devil thing up!"
Jihyun, however, remained motionless. I swear, I can't even open my freaking eyes! They’re so swollen.
 I got up and walked to the mirror to look at my face.
 
"Holy mother… who the is that girl looking at me??............... O.O Wait! That’s my face! DAMN!! My eyes~ They look like marshmallows!" You started to poke the bags.
You were glaring at that monster in the mirror…
when an even greater monster dared to mess with me.
The FREAKING stupid alarm went *KRRRRIINNNNGGGGG*
The next thing you did was grab it and threw it out of the window. YEAHHH~~!! HAHA! That’s right! You threw it out of the 10-story building window and waited for it to shut the hell up and *BAMM* All hell was over for now.  You smiled and laughed wickedly loud rolling on the floor and enough to wake up Jihyun.
Jihyun was wide awake after that. You walked into the bathroom and did your business when you noticed your hand was taped up and was throbbing and it hurts like hell. You started shaking your hand when you remembered about yesterday.
You found out about your parents being dead. And then you remember what your mom said that day before you left to Jihyun's house,
"Even when something bad happens, always remember to smile no matter what… and you will get through it."
Tears threatened to spill down but you just quickly wiped it away. You tried to put a smile on your face but it seemed like you were being a bit bipolar, right? But you didn’t want your parents to look down from heaven and see you being a grumpy girl.
Whenever I look at the sky, I will always smile for you…mom and dad.
But on the inside it was hell. You felt lost without them to guide you.
 
*BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!*
You went back to reality when Jihyun started yelling for you to hurry it up in there!!
You hurriedly took a shower, brushed your teeth and got out.
And at the same time, Jihyun ran in and slammed the door and *pshhhh*(i think you know what i mean xD)
You went out to the living room to see a sleeping Seungho and a smirk formed on your face.
You dashed to the kitchen and grabbed the two biggest pans you could find and quietly walked up to the sleep weirdo and…
 *BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!*
" GET YOUR FAT UP!!"