Big Babies!! xDD

Just another Korean story

Seungho's POV

I was having the most awesome dream ever! I was king of the world and I have a beautiful bride, we were getting married and I was about to kiss her when... She yelled “you FAT !"
 
O.O What??
I woke up, startled and saw that Jimi was holding 2 huge pans that I’ve never seen before.
Where hell did she get that?
"WTF, Jimi! YOU ING DREAM KILLER!!!"
 
Jimi  smirked. "I'm a dream killer now, huh? Well, at least I’m not a bed wetter! You--"
 
I jumped up and covered . "You swore you wouldn't say anything about it!"
And that’s when Joon came walking out. Apparently, he heard us since he burst out laughing. "BUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
 
Joon guffawed, holding his stomach. "Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t think I heard that correctly. Did I just heard something or someone being a bed wetter?"
I glared at Jimi and Joon. My eyes were telling them to shut up or I’ll make you.
Joon slowly stopped laughing and it just got awkward after.
 
Jihyun's POV
 
After a nice warm bath, I walked out to the living room feeling a weird vibe coming from somewhere. I looked at them and saw that Seungho was sitting on the couch glaring at Joon and Jimi, and telling them to shut up or something.
I just walk away to the kitchen because it was something that always happened when Jimi's over. But then I remembered her hand. I ran back out to see Jimi and Joon sitting besides Seungho. Oh good. It's better that way. But then, I saw blood starting to stream down Jimi's arm. O.O
 
"JIMI! YOUR HAND!!!!'  I yelled, horrified.
I ran over to her, grabbed her good hand and dragged her to the kitchen sink and took off the wrapping stuff. I the warm water and rinsed her hand she kept flinching though, so it was a bit hard.
Joon and Seungho came running in too.
 To see all the blood that was coming out of her knuckles.
Joon stared, shocked while Seungho started making “EEW!” sounds like a girl.
Then Byunghee walked in, saw what was happening and said "You should probably go to the hospital to get that treated, she's gonna lose a lot of blood."
I stared at him. "Fine. But you’re driving us there. Got it?"
" Whatever. I’m gonna go change then."
---- 5 minutes later------
"Okay, let’s go. " said Byunghee.
When we got down to the parking lot, I noticed that Seungho and Joon were following us. I told them to go back up to the apartment but they shook their heads, saying that they wanted to come. So it was Byunghee at the driver’s seat, Seungho in the shotgun and me, Jimi, and Joon at the back.
In the car, Joon kept whining about sitting in the front sit. So we had to stop the car so they could switch. It's a shocker to have such babies as your older brother.
When we got to the hospital, we all have had switched a different seat with someone.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
We ran into the emergency room and the nurse was like, Please sign this long form and let your friend freakin die from the lack of blood. I was going to say something like, Yeah ,right. Who’s gonna make me?! When my brother, Seungho, started yelling at the nurse and pointed at Jimi who was turning paler then usual.
The nurse saw the blood and thank god! She just let it go and quickly got a wheel chair for Jimi and took her to a room.
 
I was relieved after that.
When I saw my two of a brothers, Joon and Seungho fighting over who was gonna buy ice cream.
 I was like, Really?! Does this have to happen now?!
I pointed at them and yelled "YAH! You big babies! Shut up!"