Staying up late

Just another Korean story

The room's atomsphere was tense.

You pulled the trigger and *clink* Byunghee expression was epic.

You burst out laughing.

"Hahaha you should have seen your face when you thought i was really gonna shoot you. Well not today i wont shoot you not today my brother." You said wipping away the tears from laughing to hard.

"What the hell Jimi i really thought you were gonna really shoot my brother." Jihyun said giving you a playful punch.

Jihyun was never a girl to hold onto anything serious in her. That was probably why i got along so well with her.

Byunghee was to shocked by what just happened. His jaw looked like it was about to fall off.

it took a couple of minutes before Byunghee could come back to himself.

"WHAT. THE. . JUST. HAPPENED????" Byunghee barked.

"Well you see here in my hand is a beautiful gun *you looked inside the box and took out the bullets* and one of these bullets has your name on it" MUhahahaha. You laughed wildly.

"Shut up Jimi aren't you a little to young to playing with guns." He snatched the gun away from you.

"HEY give that back turd!" You got up and tried grabbed the gun back. But sadly you failed.

You looked around the room for a weapon.

You spotted another pistol in the box and pointed it at Byunghee.

"Hey you hairy troll you hand that gun over or i'll blow your brain's out!" You demanded.

"Hmm what to pick hand you this gun (tapping the gun) or blowing my brain's out. hmm hmm hmm how about none." Byunghee dashed out of the room before you could even blink your eyes.

YAH! YAH ! COME BACK AND FIGHT LIKE A GIRL- I MEAN BOY!"

You turned to the side to see everyone starring at you like a movie.

"Where did you get the popcorn?" you asked.

"Oh while you were to busy in lala land with Byunghee (pointing at Younha) snuck out and got popcorn." Jihyun said.

"What?" you said.

"Hey watch where your pointing that thing." Younha points the gun away from her face.

"You know what, whatevers i'm finishing this off myself!"

You step out of the room calmly.

"WHERE THE ARE YOU BYUNGHEE YOUR DIED!"

By the time you know it. That started a hide and seek game.

You were in the middle of finding him. When *DING DONG*

You ran to the door a bit pissed to not have found Byunghee yet.

"WHO THE FUC- oh hey Key what you doing here at(looks at the clock in the kitchen) 2:00 in the morning?" 

"Oh just need place to crash. I called Jihyun but she didn't pick up." key said looking at his phone.

"Well you came just in time to help me find a hairy monster loss in this very home." You steppped aside to let key in.

He looked down to notice that you were holding a gun. "WAH CHINGJA! THERE REALLY IS A MONSTER HERE!"

"Yup he's somewhere-" looking around.

"Do i get a gun too! Omo i should call the rest of the guys!"

"No wait-" To late there already here.

"Heard about some kind of a monster in here and something about a gun and i rush over!" Jonghyun screamed into your ear.

"Yah why don't you tell the whole why don't you!" You pushed Jonghyun away rubbing your ear.

"You pabo (looking at key) if you let me finish i was just talking about Byunghee." You said irritatedly.

"WHAT?" Onew yelled.

"You woke me up for this..." Minho starred at key.

"Hey i heard it had to do something with guns and a monster so i thought you would be interested. Guess i thought wrong. Wait you have a gun-" You shut key's mouth with your hand. "Yah shut up there are other people who live here to." you hissed.

"Well were going back to the our dorm then. bye." Onew said tiredly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning about 10am you woke to the smell of food. Jihyun and Younha must have smelt it to because they were already done. I guess i was the last one then.

You got out to see a crowded kitchen and people shoving down food. Well except for key he was cooking all the food. It looked like a barn yard out here filled with pigs.

"Well finally someone is up. Go get ready were going somewhere." Key said.

Without a second thought you got your clothes and got ready.

You ran out "Where's my food i'm fricken hungry!" you demand.

"Shishi are you sure your not the monster." Key said sliding a plate of food towards you.

"Speaking of monsters where is the hairy troll this morning anyway. I want him died." You said darkly.

"Oh you mean Byunghee his- umm well idk?" key said.

"Oh i took care of that." Jihyun said smiling.

Mean while at Jihyun's parents house.

"Byunghee honey go take out the trash for me will yeah" Jihyun's mom said.

"Oh and wash the car for me, mow the lawn, wash the floor's and bathroom too." Jihyun's dad said.

*Oh Jihyun you are so paying for this.*