Spying *Part 1"

Just another Korean story

Jimi's POV (YOU)

Inside was a small box has big has your hand and a check book.

You took them out and was puzzled like WTF was i going to do with a check book and a box. You closed the safe and took the box, check book and went outside to the bench and sat down.

You were about to open the box when......

*SPLASH*

You were soaked and wet. "What the ?!" You got up and tackled the person in front of you. Without even thinking.

Yoseob's POV (finally getting introducing them mianhae ~.~ if it took awhile)

Minjoon had just called me and told me to met up with Jimi at the bank and i rushed over. When i saw a smoothie shop, i went in a bought 2 smoothies one for me and one for Jimi.

And skipped towards the bank like a little girl. When i got there i walked in and didn't see Jimi. I was about to call Minjoon when i saw Jimi walk out from the side door.

I ran towards her all happy and giggly i almost got there when i tripped on a rock and causing me to throw my smoothie forward in the air and my smoothie went flying away from me.

The last thing i remember was it dropped on someone's head oh shoots that was Jimi's head. And remembered having some back pain.

Doojoon's POV

I was walking towards Yoseob's house when i saw him running out.

I yelled " YAH YAHH Yoseob!"

He probably didn't hear because he kept running. I took my phone out and was about to call the boys (Kikwang, Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon) When...

Someone called

"Yebosayo"

"hey Doojoon its Younha wanna do something fun today?"

"What fun stuff?"

"Spying on Jimi and Yoseob kind of fun you in?"

*MUHAHAHAHAHA* A smirk was formed.

"Of course of course why wouldn't i want to join ok where do we met?"

"The Cakes and goody's cafe in front of the bank and hurry!!"

"Alright, bye"

I dialed the boys number's and told them to met me at the Cakes and goody's cafe.

Dongwoon and Junhyung was the most mature about it. Kikwang and Hyunseung were overjoyed they yelling about who was gonna pay for the food. And it ended up with me and Junhyung paying.

I waited for Kikwang in front of Yoseob house for a good 5 minutes since he wanted me to wait for him and i was getting inpatient. I was about to walk away when

"YAH!! WERE YOU ABOUT TO DITCH ME!!"

I turned around and there was Dongwoon and kikwang.

I rolled my eyes and said "Well duh you were taking forever"

"It was Kikwang's fault he saw an ice cream truck and ran after it but luckily i stopped him." Dongwoon said.

"Yah whatever you wanted some too!" Kikwang said.

"No i didn't!"

"Yes you did i was there!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes too!"

"Alright shut up already we gotta go now!!" I yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got there Minjoon and her friends were already eatting some cakes.

We sat down across from them.

"Yah we're here"

"Oh hey!" Minjoon said.

"I brought kikwang, Dongwoon, Junhyun, and Hyunseung along if thats alright with you"

"Yeah sure why don't."

"Ok then"

"Where are they?"

"Oh a kikwang and Dongwoon are right..........here?" I looked around and saw them starring at the cakes or more like drooling.

"YAH" i yelled.

Kikwang and Dongwoon looked up came running over. "What the you guys doing?"

"Ordering some cakes duhh" Kikwang barked back.

"It seemed more like you were drooling at them!"

"shut up don't be jealous of my drools!"

"Whatever just sit down and shut up."

We wait for what seemed to be like hours. When Junhyung and Hyunseung walked in.

Hyunseung said "Before you can start yelling we just went to get some under cover stuff"

He placed several bags on the table. And we all went to go change.

We all dressed like we were tourist.

And we were ready to have some fun. Muhahaha!!! >:DD