Hawaii!!

Just another Korean story

Narrator's POV

"Welcome to Hawaii" a lady with a hawaiian outfit greeted everyone.

"There will be a limo waiting to you to your hotel." She took everyone outside.

Everyone couldn't fit in the limo so they had to be divided. Beast and Shinee were in one and the girls was in another.

"Ugh could you move your over. Your squeezing the life out of me." Hyunseung complained.

"Does it look like i can move." Onew snapped back.

"Why couldn't Younha just let some of us sit in there limo. It's not like they needed all that space." Key said pushing Yoseob so he wouldn't be touching him.

"I swear it's like she hates us or something." Kikwang said.

"Omo Hawaii so pretty!" Taemin said excitedly.

"I heard Hawaii has the top 5 beautiful beaches." Doojoon said looking at Hyunseung complaining.

"Ugh move your fat over!" Key kept complaining pushing Yoseob.

"Why don't you move fat ." Yoseob replied calmly.

"Yoseob, '' is not a good word to be saying." Hyunseung said snapping his fingers.

Key glared at Yoseob giving the oh-no-you-didn't-look.

Yoseob, Key and for some reason Doojoon joined in and started yelling at each other about who was fatter and what not.

"I can't take this anymore. STOP THE FRICKIN LIMO." Minho snapped. Limo stopped and everyone got out on the street near waikiki.

"Hyung what's wrong." Taemin asked worried.

"YAH! why'd you stop the limo." Jimi said get out of the limo behind them. Holding a coconut in one hand sipping out of it.

"I don't know Minho i guess started panicking and stopped the limo." Jonghyun said boredly.

Taemin ran to Jimi side and was hidding behind you. "Taemin what are you doing?" Minjoon asked.

"Can i ride with you, they keep on yelling at each other." Taemin said shakingly with puppy eyes.

"Fine get in." Younha said who couldn't help but fall for his aeygo. And if on cue Jonghyun,Hyunseung, and Yoseob heard and came running in the limo too.

"Yah get out of my limo!" Younha barked at them.

"Calm down will yeah. We should have let some of the boy's ride with us. I can't even picture what it would look like if we were the one's sitting with 11 other members." Jihyun said petting Yoseob head.

"Where's Jimi?" Minjoon asked. "Over there talking to Doojoon." Jihyun pointed.

Jimi ran back quickly to see Taemin,Yoseob,Hyunseung, and Jonghyun in side the car smiling.

"I'm not even gonna ask. Ok now that we got every- mostly everything sort out can we please get to the fricking hotels." Jimi said sitting next to Jonghyun.

"Why of course." Jihyun said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When they had finally got to the hotel without anymore fights. They were amazed by how beautiful the hotel was.Well except for Younha of course.

After checking in Hyunseung kept nagging to see the pool they evenually did.

"Omo so pretty!" Taemin said.

"Wah~ can we go swim?" Was the first thing that popped into Jihyun's head.

"We haven't even unpacked yet. And your not in a swim suit." Minjoon said looking at Jihyun weirdly.

"Yeah Jihyun what are you just going to jump in the pool with your clothes on." Jimi rolled her eyes.

"No one said i couldn't!" Jihyun said grabbing Jimi along with her and jumped into the pool.

"YAH! WTF Jihyun i just bought this outfit!!" Jimi yelled at Jihyun.

"Mianhe the pool was right there and you said i couldn't. And i wanted to anyway so idk what was going through my head at the time." Jihyun pouted.

"Aww~ it's ok then." Jimi said patting Jihyun's head. *i swear something is wrong with her head.*

"Alright get your asses out of the pool were going to our room's." Younha said laughing about what she had just saw.

"You ok." Minjoon said looking down at Jimi and Jihyun carefully.

Then out of no where Doojoon and Junhyung lift Younha in the air and threw her into the pool also.

"Oh your so gonna pay for that!" Younha jumped out of the pool chasing Doojoon and Junhyung.

"Well we should get out too. Even though the weather is perfect for a swim." Jim said.

~~~~~~~~

After everyone settled into the room's everyone got hungry so they all went to a Blackout resturant.(is where you eat in the dark!! It's actually really fun xD)

"Hello welcome to Blackout resturant. How many people will be eatting?" The somewhat shy looking waiter asked.

"Why don't you do the math." Younha said eyeing him head-toe.

"Ha~" Doojoon burst out laughing.

"You really need to take a chill pill- wait let me refraise that shove a whole bottle of chill pills down your throat." Onew said while hi5-ing Doojoon.

"You better take that back." Younha glared with flames in her eyes.

"Really! Shut up ok we just got to hawaii and your gonna start again." Jimi said glaring at Younha. Younha rolled her eye's.

"Mianhe (bow) we have 15 people." Minjoon said to the shocked waiter. But soon came back from shock and nodded. And told them to wait. He can back 15 minutes with a pair of Night vision googles on his head. "Ok let me first ask if anyone is allergic to anything." Looking around.

"Yeah your face." Younha mumbled.

Doojoon snorted.

"Pfft hahaha~ wtf man." Onew punched her shoulder. Younha turned around and gave the don't-touch-me look.

"Ok if there's no one allergic. This will be your menu." He said holding 15 menus that were in different colors. "You wil pick a menu and that will be your course. you will enter this way." He said pointing to a black door.

Jimi walked up first and stared at which color she wanted. "I'll go with yellow." And walked in.

Onew was gonna go next when. "Me next, move it!" Key pushed Onew. After everyone chose a color they went in.

"how am i suppose to know where i'm going?"

"Yah you step on my shoe."

"I'm hungry!"

"Umma i can't see!"

"It's ok Taemin Umma's here."

"Thank goodness i can't see."

"I better have chicken!"

"I need to frickin pee."

"Your died to me Kikwang"

The waiter came in quickly and told everyone to hold on to a rope that would led them to there table. After a good 20-25 minutes trying to find there table they finally got to there table and the food came out.

"Took you guy's long enough." Younha said eatting her food already.

"I need to pee." Jihyun yelled again. "Right this way miss." The waiter walked her to the bathroom.(Ok to the bathroom ok not in)

Jihyun's POV

I got in the bathroom and when i heard a click i turned around and locked the door. And jumped when i saw something moving outside. I came closer. *How the hell am i gonna pee when i feel like i'm being watch. What kind of bathroom is this.* I walked towards the door and waved at the waiter. He didn't see so i opened the door "Hey why is the bathroom seethrew?"

"Oh it's our newly built one way seethrew bathroom." *What the hell is he saying?* i looked at him weirdly. "He must have saw my face expression caused he chuckled. "The bathroom is designed for only people inside to see the outside not the other way around. Our manager thought is would be cool" *Your manager is probably a pedo. But creative in a way* I shook my head.

"Really and how can you prove that?" I stared in the dark. The light was only dim enough to see a toilet and a sink. "Ok go inside and do whatever and i'm promise you that i will not see a thing." he said being asured.

"No, how about you give me the night vision googles and you do whatever in there."

"Fine with me." He handed me his googles and went in closing the door of course. He came out quickly later.

"See you couldn't see anything right." *He really wasn't joking.* "I don't need to use the bathroom anymore take me back."

I quickly got back to the table to hear everyone laughing and having a great time. *If only you guys could be like this everyday. Not even Younha was yelling.* I signed.