Airplane chaos part:1 !! xDD

Just another Korean story

Jimi's POV

setting park middle of the day and your with your mom, Oh almost forgot Jimi's a little girl around 4-5   years old.

"Jimi come here to umma and give her a hug."

"UUmmmmaaaaaa" i ran to my mom.

When i got closer to her enough to hug her she disappeared. And the setting had change to pitch black darkness.

Trembling in fear. You yelled out "UMMA!!" there was nothing.

You kept calling and calling for your mom. Or anyone you could see that could take you away from this darkness.

You started crying and crying. When you started to hear.

"Jimi."

"Umma is that you?"

"Jimi"

You woke up screaming for your mom.

"Jimi you alright you sweating like a pig"  Minjoon said worried.

"Jimi you need a hug." Jihyun hugged you without your answer.

"Here a towel." Younha said handing you a towel.

You grabbed it and wipped your sweat while still hugging Jihyun.

"Ok Jihyun you can let go now." You said trying to get her to let go.

"It ok Jimi you can cry you've been though a lot just let it out. I'll be your shoulder." Jihyun said calmy.

"Ok how. about. No. this is getting weird let go Jihyun."

Nothing.

"Really Jihyun just let me go!" you said getting a bit annoyed.

Help me!! you said mouthing the words.

And just like that Minjoon and Younha grabbed Jihyun away from you.

"Ugh thank you almost lost it there. I was so gonna rip your head off Jihyun." You annoyedly said.

"Mianhae i got carried away." Jihyun said making a puppy face.

"Yeah maybe toooooo carried away. And what the is wrong with your eye's there like frickin huge." Your face looking like this o_O

You hurried over and slapped Jihyun a couple of times till you thought she looked normal again.

"There we go." You said satisfied.

"OH and by the way when did you get here?" You said looking at Minjoon.

"Oh around 7am. Everyone else is here too. DOOJOON,HYUNSEUNG,JUNHYUNG,YOSEOB,KIKWANG,DONGWOON,ONEW,KEY,JONGHYUN, MINHO, AND TAEMIN GET IN HERE!!"

Everyone one by one walked into Jihyun's small room

North%20Bedroom%20-%20small.tif?height=2

(Thought you viewer's might wanna see what the room looks like ^^ does it look to girly? Why may you ask? Because this is Joon's room too.)

"Good morning sunshine!" Yoseob yelled.

"Hey!" Doojoon said waving cooly.

"HEYYooo!"  Onew said.

"Hey whats up?!"  Hyunseung said looking around the room.

"HEY hey hey it's fat Albert!" Key said.

"Does this house have any sweets?" Taemin said eyeing the fruit bar.

"Yeah it does your holding one right now. Dummy." Younha said rolling her eyes.

"Ok. You got me there but what i ment was a sugar coated candy like choocolate or something." Taemin said throwing the fruit bar to who knows where.

*Wack*

"Oww what the who threw this at me! HUH HUH!" Key said pissed off and rubbing his head. And then kicked the bar away.

"Oops sorry hyung." Taemin said doing the cute face.

*NOooo dont fall for it. Just say your not forgiven. Just say it. Just say it.*

Key opened his mouth and..... Nothing. And then he walked out of the room without looking at Taemin.

"WHAT. THE. KINGKONG. just happened. And Yah get out it's lady's time." Jimi said pointing at the door.

Apparently no one heard what you had just said.

"GET THE OUT OF JIHYUN'S ROOM YOU TURDS!!!!" You said breathing fire (the fire is not real just imagination)

"Geez why dont you just get a blow horn that would have hurtless." Jonghyun said rubbing his ear and walked out with Taemin.

"Oww! i love my ear's you know!" Doojoon and Kikwang said.

And everyone else quickly went out.

It was about 8am when thing finally settled down.

And you hurried and went to change

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the airport at 9:45am.

We got our plane tickets and went to board the plane. After Younha ed at the manager about not giving her a personal plane. In the end the manager was scared out of his pants(Seriously he was scared out of his pants) and gave Younha a plane.

First-class-seats.jpg

Everyone had there own small room.

Narrator's POV

Everyone was amazed by the first class seats. And everyone had settled.

2 hours into the plane ride. Everyone was bord.

Yoseob and Taemin decides to play tag. But Taemin kept on getting tagged so he complained till Yoseob  switched to hide and seek.

Mean while inside another room a girl name Jimi was getting pissed off because she couldn't sleep. Even though this was first class it wasn't idiot sound proof. So how would she react to this.

Jimi snapped and got some duck tape from the airplane people and slammed the first class door open and tackled Yoseob and Taemin down. 

"NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!" Taemin said screaming his head off. Too late to save Taemin he was already taped up.

Yoseob saw and hurried and got up and fleed. But was sadly was tackled by no then other Jimi. And dragged my his own will. Right next to Taemin and was taped up.

"There now you both can play a game called 'who can shut up the longest' " Feeling satistified she walked back to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha how was that. I hope you have enjoy reading it as i had typing it. xDDD

Please feel free to tell me how this chapter was or how i could improve or make it more interesting on the next part of Airplane chaos part: 2

AND THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBCRIBING MY STORY!! *HUGS* xDD