Ruby key

Just another Korean story

Jimi's POV

You got to Jihyun's house and went start to her room and sat in a corner think about what you were going to do now. There was so many question wanting answers.

School started in 3 weeks and you were thinking maybe you should get a job to make some money- But wait you remembered at the police station an officer gave you a package.

You jumped to your feet and ran to the table and grabbed the package and ripped it opened and inside was a key with a ruby on top and a piece of paper.

You opened the paper and read it.

Dear Jimi and Endra,

               I have wrote this this letter just in case something were to happen to use and you didn't know

what to do. There should be a key in the package and what the key is the safe that's in the bank. When

I'm gone or your father is, i want you to go to the bank and open the safe, and in there should be enough

money to take care of you and your sister for a whole life time. Also there will be a box there I'm sure that

the things inside will come in handy when it's time. I also want you to know that we love you so much.

And that everything happens for a reason.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               Very much love,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Mother & Father

 

" What did it mean everything happens for a reason"

You turned arounded and Minjoon,Younha and Jihyun was standing there puzzled.

"I don't know, but i probably should go to the bank and get some money so i could rent a room for me and my sister." You said

"WHAT! But i wanted you to stay with us here!" Jihyun said.

"I can't it's already small in here then it is already."

"BUT BUT-"

"No butts, you coming with me or not?" you slid the key in you pocket and walked towards the door

"Ughhh, fine lets go Minjoon and Younha"

Minjoon and Younha was just starring at each other like what??

You yellled "Hurry up, you guys you take forever!"

You decided to walk there since it wasn't that far from Jihyun's street.

When you got there you felt a bit nerves. You looked back and Jihyun, Minjoon and Younha were gone. You looked around but didn't see them. You thought maybe they got hungry and ditched me *Jerks*.

You to the counter and gave the key to the adjussi lady looked at you then the key. There was a number that appeared there that you haven't noticed it was #1105. Hmm you thought maybe i was looking at only one side to have not noticed it.

She showed you where the safe was and gave you back your key and a seperate key and lefted.

You starred at the key with the ruby for awhile and looked closely at it and noticed the tiny designs on it. There was a women and a man. The woman looked like an angel and the man looked some what like the devil.

They were holding something or more like hiding something, you looked more closely at it but couldn't figure out what it was. You then saw a demon with a full on black eyes and a body of a..a.... Umm well you didn't really what the heck it was. But it was pointing at the something the angel and devil were hiding.

You wondered what did it mean???

Hmmm anyway you looked at the safe in front and slided the key ruby key in but it didn't open and you tried again and again until you remembered that you were holding another key.

I probably looked really retard when i did that.

You slid the other key in and it opened and inside was a tiny safe like as big has three dictionaries combined.

You took the ruby key and slided that in and inside was.........