when it happened....

Just another Korean story

Jimi's POV (YOU)

You just finished 9th grade and was looking forward to your next year in Seoul high. 

Your are at Jihyun's house.

When you got a call that your parents were burned in a fire and there was nothing left of them, they were just a pile of ashes.

Your phone dropped and tears started coming out and you dropped to the floor and screamed. Jihyun ran to your side and said in worry "What happened?". You didn't say anything.

So many things were going though your mind like what were you going to do now? And to make matters worst no money, no relatives, And you had a 13 year old sister to take care of.

You got up and grabbed your jacket and ran out of the house to the police station. When you got there you called your sister and asked where she was.

She said " I'm at my friends house."

You sighed and whipped your tears away and said. "Ok stay there for a couple of days."

She was more then excited and you were happy that she was, so you didn't say anything. And said bye.

You turned around and punched the wall a couple of times till Jihyun came and stopped you.

she looked at your hand and saw it was bleeding and started yelling " WHAT THE JIMI SNAP THE OUT OF IT!!!"

You were shocked that Jihyun was yelling and swearing because you have never heard her cuss or swear before. 

Jihyun ran out of the police station and ran to the nearest pharmacy and bought some ointment and band-aids and ran back to the station and saw you punching the wall again and screaming your head off the officer were grabbing you so you would calm down. Or more like trying to drag you out.

Jihyun came running and grabbed you and sat you down. And bowed several times saying mianhae. They walked away. Starring at you like you were retarded.  

Jihyun turned to you and smacked you a couple of times so you could calm the down and you did but you were still filled with anger and sadness and the tears kept come out.

After Jihyun band-aided your hand.

You and Jihyun walked to the desk and asked about the accident that just happened. They asked a couple of questions then told us what happened. And handed you a package of some of the things that was still left.

You looked at her with anger and sadness and said " They're gone. They're gone. They're ING GONE!!!! WHY WHY!!!! WHAT DID I ING DO TO DESERVE THIS!! WHY WHY WHY!!!???

Jihyun shook you a bit to snap you out of it. You looked at her and just started crying and crying it felt like i was in the deepest part of hell.

Jihyun was still just shocked about what just happened when the officer told her what happened. Her eyes went wide it looked like her eyes would pop out any second.

After walking out of the station.

You and Jihyun walked to the park with your head down and sat down on the benches. 

You both sat there in silence for awhile, you could even hear the crickets and birds chirping.

Jihyun then asked "What are you going to do now?"

You paused at the question and thought hard, what were you going to do now that your life is practically over?

You then said with a cracked voice " I don't know my life is flip upside down i cant even think start right now"

Jihyun looked at you with a worried face and hugged you, you were a bit surprised by this action but hug back and couldn't hold your tears in and burst out crying and it went on like that for an hour or so.

After calming down you and Jihyun walked back to her place and when you got in Joon and Seungho were sitting at the kitchen counter eating and drinking milk and cookies. When they saw you and Jihyun they got off and walked toward you and Jihyun.

Joon and Seungho asked "What happened?" The two boys asked simultaneously.

You didn't want to say anything about it and went to Jihyun's room, threw the package on the table,  laid down on the bed and cried to sleep. Hoping the pain might go away.