Confession

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the party day. Min Ho is getting ready for the party. And Shin Hye too. The party was held at one of the famous restaurant in Korea.

 

 "Annyeong Shin Hye-ah. Did you already go to the party?

"Ahh, I'm on my way with my Manager Jun oppa. How about you?"

"Ohh, me too. Err, see you there. Bye"

"Arasso oppa. See you there. Bye." And they ended their conversation.

 

At the party ,

"Annyeong all. Thanks for coming. And congrats to all the actor and the actress thats make this drama successful. Let's enjoy this party together." said Director Kang happily.

They all were so happy. They really enjoy the party and Min Ho and Shin Hye too. They were talking to each other. Woo Bin came with his girlfriend , Yoo Ji Ahn , the y model.

"Hyung, did you and Shin Hye in a relationship?" asked Woo Bin while pat on Min Ho's shoulder. "Aishh , this man. I-I just friend with her." Min Ho answer nervoursly. Woo Bin just laughed. Then , they just watch the girls talked.

"Shin Hye yah , you and Min Ho look good together. Hahaha." said Ji Ahn. "Ahh , eonni. Min Ho and I just a friend." said Shin Hye shyly while looking at Min Ho.

Then , the director stood up. He asked Min Ho , Shin Hye and Woo Bin to came infront. They just do as Dicector Kang asked. "Okay all , they all are the one who is making this drama being successful." They all just smiled shyly. "HUG! HUG!" said the staff.

They just laughed. Woo Bin just hug Shin Hye and he went back to the table. Then there's Shin Hye and Min Ho. All the staff ship them. One of the staff said , "YAH! KISS! KISS!" They were startled and laughed. Min Ho went near Shin Hye and hold her shirt. The staff were laughing and also them. And , at the last they just hugged each other tightly and went to their table.

At 11 p.m. , the party was ended. They all went back to their home.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day , Min Ho did not have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter