The Blessing

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning . Shin Hye was awake early . Min Ho's hands were wrapped around her . She was blushed when thinking about last night .

 

She remembered how he carries her without losing contact on her lips and brought her to the bedroom . He laid her on the bed he was on top of her . He her shirt and down to her shorts . He start kissing every inch of her skin and both of lips manage to find each other as hands start to roam aroud each other body . He her gently . Shin Hye felt a bit ached .

 

" Are you okay ? " asked Min Ho softly .

" I'm fine . " said Shin Hye .

Min Ho smiled .

" Did I hurt you last night ? " asked Min Ho .

" I feel a bit ached , but it's okay . "

Min Ho let out a big grin on his face . He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly .

" Yesterday was the best night I ever had . " said Min Ho .

All he wanted to do was to love her and take care of her . Make sure she is safe with him .

She was his and he was hers .

Shin Hye hided under the comforter .

Min Ho laughed loudly .

" Kyahhhh ! What are you doing ? Come out . " said Min Ho .

She let out a sigh when she removed the comforter that covered her head .

She looked at Min Ho . He played with her hair for a bit .

She looked very cute when she's blushed .

Min Ho was startled when Shin Hye suddenly sits up straight on the bed .

" What's the time now ? " asked her .

" 8 am. Wae ? I don't have any schedule today and you too right ? "

" I have to meet with Manager Jun today at 10 am. "

Shin Hye blushed when she saw him half .

She looked at herself , luckily she wears her singlet .

" I need to go home first to take a shower . " said Shin Hye .

" Wae ? Just shower here . We can take a shower together if you want . " said Min Ho as he moved his face closer to Shin Hye .

" Just in your dream . I have to go now . I can't be late . " she said as she hit his arms softly when she felt Min Ho's hands around her waist tighten .

" Are you hungry ? I can cook for you if you want . "  asked her .

She suddenly felt uneasy when Min Ho's looked at her with a mischievous grin .

He pushed her down . " I'm hungry .  "

" I will make breakfast for you . L-Let me go . " said her .

" If I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter