Storm , It's Coming

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today , Min Ho had a schedule . He was at his agency . His manager was waiting for him in the van . Min Ho quickly went to the van . " I must be fast . "

On his way to the van , Min Ho hit someone's arm . A girl . " I'm sorry , miss . " He looked up and it's Min Young . " Oppa , it's okay . Where are you going ? " asked Min Young . " None of your bussiness! "

Min Ho said as he just walked leaving her behind . " Oppa! Wait . I want to ask something . Can we talk at the cafetaria ? " Min Ho stopped and looked at her annoyingly . " Okay . Just a minute . " Then , they go to the cafetaria that was at the agency . "What? " asked Min Ho without looking at her .

Min Young looked at him and said , " Do you really love her ? "  Min Ho closed his eyes and replied , " Yes , I am . Why ? Is it a problem for you ? This is my life! "

Min Young felt sad . She took a deep breath and said to Min Ho , " I'm your ex . And yes , it's a problem for me . I-I love you . " Min Ho let out a soft laugh . " Are you kidding me ? Don't make a joke please . " 

" I'm serious oppa . How about our relationship ? " Min Young want to take him back . " It's already past . You with your new life , and I with my new life . You should fine another man , not me . I'm belong to Park Shin Hye , now! " Min Ho raised his voice . Luckily , there's no people notice that .

Min Ho then stood up and get out from the cafetaria . Min Young looked at him walking to the escalator . She smirked .

Min Ho , you're going to be mine . No one can be with you except me . Shin Hye , I'm going to take Min Ho and ruined your relationship . Just get ready you two . Storm is coming to you . - Min Young's thought .

 

Min Ho was already inside his van . " Where are you going , Min Ho ? You're late about 10 minutes . "

" I'm sorry hyung . I met with Min Young just now . " Min Ho said and felt sorry for being late . It's because of Min Young . " You met her just now ? What did you two talking about ? " asked Manager Do .

" She asked me did I love Shin Hye and she said that she still love me although we're broke up . Thats all . " Min Ho let out a sigh . " You should beware with her . She is a serious person . Storm , it's coming , Min Ho . " Manager Do said as he patted on Min Ho's shoulder .

" Okay , hyung . I will . I know that , it's storm when Min Young come again . " Min Ho sighed and smile weakly to Manager Do . 

On the way to the place of Min Ho's filming , he se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter