Suprise !

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today , Min Ho have an interview with SINA . He went to the SINA building which is the place that they already interview other idol .

" Min Ho , get ready . " said Manager Do .

" Arasso , hyung . I'm ready . " said Min Ho .

" Okay , now ! " said Manager Do .

Min Ho was standing in front of the MC .

" Now we have Lee Min Ho with us . Annyeonghaseyo . " said the MC .

" Annyeonghaseyo . I will try my best to do this funny interview sincerely . " said Min Ho laughed .

" Lee Min Ho sshi , China fans call you ' Li Da Meng ' . " said the MC laughed softly .

" Li Da Meng . I love those all nickname for me are lovely . I always hear that people call me ' Long leg oppa ' . " said Min Ho laughed loudly . The MC laughed with Min Ho too .

" You has some shirtless scene in 'City Hunter and The Heirs' . Could you accept to film something more than that ? " asked the MC .

" Something more than that is my lower body! How can you ..... " said Min Ho seriously laughed .

" Ahh , thats right . " said the MC laughed loudly . " Your legs are so long , can you tell me why ? "

Min Ho just laughed when he heard the MC asked that . He answer , " Genetic . "

" Do you prefer love at first sight ? " asked the MC .

" Yeah , of course . " said Min Ho confidently .

He remembered when he first met with Shin Hye . She is so beautiful . He fall in love with her when the first time they met . Thats ' Love at First Sight ' . 

" And could you tell your ideal type ? " asked the MC .

" Actually , I likes a cheerful girl . A girl thats can make me happy just being by my side . " said Min Ho .

Thats girl was truly Shin Hye . She's cheerful , thats why he fall in love with her . And she also can make him happy just being by his side .

The interview ended so fast . Min Ho gave a last word to all his fans . He asked his fans to watch his upcoming drama , ' Gangnam Blues ' .

 

********************************************

 

Min Ho went out from the building with his manager and went into their car . They headed to his hotel .

" Ahh , finally . I can go back to Korea tonight . " said Min Ho as he closed his eyes .

" You seem so happy to go back to Korea . " said Manager Do .

" Of course . I can meet my girlfriend tomorrow . " said Min Ho happily .

" Look like you miss her . "

" I miss her like crazy . "

" Did you already tell her that you will back to Korea tonight ? "

" No , I didn't . I think I want to make a suprise for her . "

" Yahh ! You think that she will not know you already back ? Your fans will take you photo at the airport and post it in internet . She will look at it , right ? "

" She's busy . She will not open her SNS . "

" You sure ? "

" Yes , I am . "

They arrived at the hotel . Min Ho packed all his things . They will go to the airport at 8 p.m. and maybe they'll arrive at Korea in the next morning .

" Min Ho , are you done packing your things ? " asked Manager Do .

" Yes I'm done . " said Min Ho as he looked around the room .

" The bracelet and couple rings ? "

" Already in my bag . "

" Okay , lets go now . "

They went to the airport . Min Ho waved to his fans .

In the flight ,

" Ahhh , I cannot wait to meet Shin Hye . "

" Just sleep , you Min Ho . You need a rest . You didn't sleep just no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter