You're my present tense

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day , Shin Hye was with Ji Ahn and Ara . Ji Ahn felt a bit shocked when Woo Bin said that Min Young is back . She knew that Min Young is Min Ho's ex girlfriend . She doesn't want Min Young to ruined Min Ho and Shin Hye's relationship .

" Shin Hye , do you know that Min Young is back ? " asked Ji Ahn seriously . Ara was also shocked when heard that .

" You mean Park Min Young ? " asked Shin Hye .

" Yes . Actually , she is .... Min Ho's ex girlfriend . " said Ji Ahn softly .

" Really ? Did Min Ho already know it ? " Shin Hye felt a bit shocked .

" He know it . They broke up for a long time ago . "

" Ahhh , arasso . " Shin Hye gulped . She scared if Min Young take Min Ho from her .

" Don't worry Shin Hye . Min Ho loves you . He would not cheat on you . I know him . " said Ji Ahn and Ara agreed .

Shin Hye nodded and smiled . She believe that Min Ho loves her so much . He would not hurt her .

Then , they continue watch the tv . After the drama ended , ' Entertainment Weekly ' is next . They watched it untill there was appear about Min Young .

' Actress Park Min Young is back after took a long holiday . She will be on the new drama that will appear on MBC .

Shin Hye felt a bit worried . Ji Ahn and Ara pacifying her . Many things played in her mind . What if she take Min Ho ? What if she seduce him and Min Ho back to her ? I must believe in Min Ho . He always said that we have to be strong for our love .

" Shin Hye . "

" Yes ? "

" Are you  worry ? " asked Ara while holding her hand .

" A bit . I have to meet Min Ho . "

" Arasso . Call him to come her and we will leave you two to talk . Okay ? " said Ara and Ji Ahn was also agreed with Ara's idea . Then , Shin Hye called Min Ho .

MH : Annyeong Shin Hye .

SH : Annyeong oppa .

MH : Why suddenly you call me ? Miss me ? *he laughed*

SH : Yes , I miss you . Can we meet tonight at my home ?

MH : I miss you too . Sure . Anything you want to talk with me ?

SH : I want to discuss something with you tonight . That's why actually .

MH : About what ?

SH : I will tell you tonight , okay ?

MH : Okay , bye . I love you so much .

SH : Bye . I love you too .

 

" How ? " asked Ara .

" He will come tonight . Thanks to both of you . " said Shin Hye and hugged them .

" Anything , Shin Hye . We are bestfriend , right ? " said Ji Ahn and smiled .

" You two are like my sibling now . " said Shin Hye and continue hugged them .

They hugged each other and released the hug after a while . They laughed while watching ' Gag Concert ' .

After the variety show ended , they went to the kitchen . " Shin Hye , let's us help you to cook . "

" Is it okay for you two ? " asked Shin Hye . Shin Hye thought they have a schedule .

" It's okay . We don't have any schedule today . " said Ara and Ji Ahn also .

" Ahh , okay . Let's cook jjampong and barbeque meat maybe ? And a few food more . " said Shin Hye happily . That was Min Ho's favourite food . Min Ho once said that .

They cooked together and played a bit . The kitchen full of laughter . Three pretty girls in kitchen and cooking . That was perfect . After finished cooking , Ji Ahn and Ara took their handbag and headed to the door .

" Bye . Thanks for helping me . " said Shin Hye as she waved to them .

" Bye . No problem , Shin Hye . " Ji Ahn waved back to her .

" Have a good dinner and talk with Min Ho , okay ? " spoke Ara . " Arasso . Thanks again . "

Ji Ahn and Ara went to their hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter