Meet The Parents

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was still at Shin Hye's house . Manager Do said that he doesn't have any schedules this week , it was postponed .  He told Min Ho that next week the schedules is on .

So , he can spend time with Shin Hye . And Shin Hye have a schedule but she would not be too busy. Manager Han informed that she will be acted in a drama that will coming soon , ' Pinnochio ' .

" Shin Hye , who is your co-star in ' Pinnochio ' ? " Min Ho asked . Shin Hye closed her eyes and tried to remember .

" Ahh , it's Lee Jong Suk sshi . " Shin Hye said right away and opened her eyes . She can see an annoyed grin plastered on his face .

" Hmm , I don't like him . " Min Ho replied . He felt jealous . Shin Hye giggled .

" Why oppa ? " Shin Hye asked pretent that she don't know why although she knew that he was jealous .

Min Ho faced Shin Hye and said , " I'm worry that there must be someone that start a rumour about both of you d-dating . "

Shin Hye held his hand and replied , " Don't worry . Even people talked about us dating , I don't care about them . My precious oppa is only Lee Min Ho , long leg oppa and king of ert . "

Min Ho smiled and laughed at her last sentence . " King of ert . I love that . It would not be fun if I'm not a ert person . "  He continue to laugh . Shin Hye hit his arm lightly .

Min Ho stopped laugh and faced Shin Hye again . " And one more thing . I don't like it when some people ship you with Jong Suk . "

Shin Hye replied , " I just have to accept it then . It's their minds so I don't care because people can ship Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho only . "

Min Ho kissed her hair as she leaned on his chest . " This question is annoying but I want to ask too . " ShinHye asked im right away , " What is that annoying question ? "

Min Ho took a deep breath . " Is there will be a kiss scene ? " Shin Hye then froze , don't know what to say . " Errr , I don't know yet . "

" You're the main cast , right ? " He asked again . Before Shin Hye could reply , he cut her off again , " If yes , then there must be . "

" Hmmmm .. I don't know it yet . " Shin Hye replied .

" You have to follow what I say , okay ? " Min Ho asked again . " Okay , what is that ? " Shin Hye asked exciting .

" First, don't kiss him like the way you kiss me . " Shin Hye nodded , " And more ? "

" Don't open your mouth when he kiss you . I don't like it . You only can kissing passionately with me . " Min Ho said , he was too jealous . Shin Hye just laughed hearing what he said .

" Ermm , Shin Hye - yah , let's meet your parents . " Min Ho said softly . Since they're really in love with each other , Min Ho wants to meet their own parents .

" Are you sure , oppa ? If yes , we can go to my parents house today . " She replied . Min Ho nodded . " Alright then . I will call my omma . We can have dinner together tonight since my parents ask me to dinner at house . " Shin Hye called her omma right away .

" Annyeong , omma . "

" Annyeong , my daughter . "

"Omma.  I've invited someone over for dinner tonight."  Shin Hye told her Omma as her mom started to speak .

" Thats good , dear.  Your friends are always welcome.  Do you want private dining area? " her Omma replied as she continued wiping down the counter before she left for the restuarant.

" Ahh , gomawo omma . " she replied .

She was nervous about telling Omma about Min Ho, even though she was very sure that her parents would like him.  She had never introduce her boyfriend to her parents before .

"Omma. He's more than a friends . " Shin Hye said nevously . Min Ho who was looking at her was gulping already . He was nervous also , worry that her father would kick his  . 

"I see." Omma smiled, relieved.  " You are ready ? " 

" Y-yes , omma . " She had been so wrapped up in her own worries, she hadn't thought about her Omma's feelings or her worries.

"Omma.  I'm so sorry for making you worry.  I should have told you earlier."  Shin Hye apologized.

" I'll tell your Appa. " her omma said .

" Arasso , omma . " she replied happily .

" Who is the lucky man that stole my daughter's heart ? " her mom asked again .

" I will show him to you tonight , omma . It would be a suprise . " Shin Hye was excited already .

" Arasso , my dear . Bye . We will wait for you and him tonight . " her omma replied . Then , they end the call .

" How ? " Min Ho asked after Shin Hye put her phone on the table . " She was excited to see you . "

" Did she know me ? " Min Ho asked again . " They knew you of course. They watch our drama and said that you're good looking before . "

" Will they like me ? " Min Ho was scared if her parents didn't like him or don't want him as their son-in-law . He loves Shin Hye so much and want her in his life . 

" I'm pretty sure they'll love you . Don't worry oppa . " Shin Hye replied as she kissed him on the cheek . Min Ho smiled widely .

" Get dressed up . " Min Ho stood up and pull Shin Hye to her room . Shin Hye was smiling at behind .

 

Min Ho and Shin Hye was on their way to Shin Hye's parent house. Min Ho hand was sweating when they arrived at her parents house .

" Let's get inside . " Shin Hye pulled Min Ho to the house . Then , they went inside the house . Shin Hye's omma was shocked and excited to see Min Ho .

" M-Min Ho sshi ? " her omma asked . " Yes , I'm Lee Min Ho . Shin Hye's boyfriend . Nice to meet you , ommonim . " Min Ho bowed politely .

" Come , come . " her omma asked him to go to dining area . Shin Hye clung her arm on Min Ho's .

 

" Shin Hye , help omma to take this dessert . " Omma said . Shin Hye squeeze Min Ho's hand before she got up to follow her Omma out of the dining room .

Min Ho suddenly felt nervous without Shin Hye by his side. He was alone with Shin Hye's Appa. 

He looked nervously at Shin Hye's Appa who was staring at him in silence, his face expressionles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter