No One Can Separate Us

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was at the kitchen , preparing some foods for Min Ho . Meanwhile Min Ho was taking his bath . Min Ho still not going back to his house although Shin Hye already asked him to go back to his own house . He still want to stay with Shin Hye at her house .

 

Flashback last night ,

After the kiss , they pulled away panting for air . Min Ho rested his forehead on hers . " Thank you so much . "  Shin Hye whispered . Thanking him for the wonderful night . " For what ? " asked Min Ho still breathing heavily .

" This beautiful night , this wonderful date , this song and ... " Min Ho cut her sentence , " For the kiss also ? " Shin Hye chuckled . " Hmm , maybe . "

Min Ho let out a soft laugh . " Should we go now ? " he asked . " Since it is 11:30 pm already , I think we should go now . " she said sadly .

Then , Min Ho drove her car . " Oppa , what is the title of the song that you played just now ? " she asked while they were still in the car .

" Ouh , that song ? The song title is Too Good . Sang by JungGigo and one of Boyfriend's member . " Min Ho said while driving . He hold her hand tightly while driving his car .

" Ahh , it's so nice . " Min Ho nodded agree with her .  " Oppa . Actually , why did you choose that song ? " she asked again .

" Because , my princess Park Shin Hye is too good for me . " He said smiling ear to ear . Shin Hye smiled shyly . Min Ho chuckled looking at her .

" You’re too much for me You’re too good for me Anyone can see you’re beautiful Everyone wants you I can’t believe you’re my girl
Baby baby baby, you’re too much Baby baby baby, you’re too good Baby baby baby, today and tomorrow I’ll be always loving you . Hmmm hmm .... " Min Ho sang the song suddenly .

Shin Hye was giggled already . " Why are you singing the song suddenly ? " she asked . " Because the lyrics is my favorite one . The lyrics that I sang just now is all from me to you . "  He said sincerely . Shin Hye was blused and her cheek more reddened .

After a minute , they arrived at Shin Hye's house . " Thank you for sending me . Bye . " Min Ho held her hand . " Why bye to me ? I'm still want to stay here . Please . " Min Ho make puppy eyes . Shin Hye sighed . " Arasso . Let's go upstairs . "

 

End of Flashback Last Night ---

 

****************************************************************

 

After he was done , he went to the dining room . Shin Hye was already done preparing food . She is sitting on the chair .

" Good morning . " Shin Hye greeted Min Ho as he sat opposite her . " Good morning , my angel . " Min Ho replied .

" Oppa , you've schedules today , right ? " asked Shin Hye while putting the food in his bowl . " Hmmm ... "

Shin Hye sighed . " You should eat fast and go to your company . " Min Ho still didn't answer it . " Yahh , oppa ! "

Min Ho was startled . " Ahh , I-I'm sorry , baby . " Shin Hye rolled her eyes . " Eat! " Min Ho ate the food and looked at her . She avoided his gaze .

 

Min Ho was at the living room , watching the new drama . While Shin Hye was washing the dishes . He take a look at her everyminutes . " Why is it so long ? " He sighed .

After awhile , Shin Hye came to the living room . She brought also a bowl of apple . She want to sit on the couch but Min Ho was fast . He pulled her and let her sit on his lap . " Yahh , oppa . " Min Ho hold her tight . He smiled . Shin Hye sighed . " I would not angry because it will be more easy for me to feed you . "

Min Ho chuckled . " Aaaa .. " He opened his mouth . Shin Hye laughed looking at him . She plopped a slice of apple in his mouth.  Sitting on his lap did make feeding him easier.

" Is it delicious ? " She asked him to make sure it not sour . " Hmmm , sour . "

" Huh ? " She took a slice and eat it . " Oppa , it's sweet . " She taste it again . " No , it's sour . Here , taste again .  "

She was startled when Min Ho pulled her and and crushed his lips on hers . His tongue slipped into , her tongue . A jolt of electric had gone when he felt her soft tongue and her warm breath . He pushed her backward untill she was laying on the couch .

" Now , I know why . This apple will be sweet when it enter your mouth . So deliciou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter