Yours

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was awake when the sunlight hit his face . He looked beside him and there is an angle . He smiled . Shin Hye slowly awake when she felt a soft lips kissing her neck .

" Good morning , sweety . " Min Ho said as he see she blushed . " Good morning , oppa . " she replied and kissed him on the cheek . 

Min Ho put his boxer on and stood up . " Let's take a bath . Come here , sleepy head . " Shin Hye wrapped her body with the blanket .

" Do I have to shower with you ? " Shin Hye asked lazily . She just want to continue sleep . Min Ho chuckled . " Yes , you have . " Min Ho lift Shin Hye up and walked to the bathroom . " Yahh , oppa ! " Shin Hye screamed .  " I'm tired , oppa . "

" Why , sweety ? " Min Ho creased his brows . " My body was drained by you last night . Your fault . " Shin Hye sticks her tongue . 

Min Ho didn't care . He dragged her to the bedroom . Shin Hye just gave up . They took a bath together . They even made love in there because of Min Ho who can't get enough of Shin Hye . 

Shin Hye wore her shorts and her plain T-shirt meanwhile Min Ho wore his jeans and his white shirt . Shin Hye just made two pieces of sandwiches . Min Ho took a seat while Shin Hye searving the food . Then , she sat opposite Min Ho .

" Oppa , are you going anywhere today ? " Shin Hye asked as she looked at Min Ho . Min Ho was wearing smartly . 

" Actually , my manager said that today I have a photoshoot for umm , I didn't remember what pruducts. " Min Ho replied . He was going to be a bit busy than before . 

" But, tomorrow I will sneak here again. Can I, pretty please? " He pleaded. He make puppy eyes. Shinhye couldn't reject it. She was tempted with his cuteness.

" Arasso. But, be careful. I don't want dispatch or whatever know it. " He nodded. Then, he hugged her. He had to leave. But, they're going to meet again tonight. 

 

Min Ho had gone already for work. Shin Hye is going to go to her filmshoot of 'Pinnochio'. Her co-star, Lee Jong Suk always teases her, but Shin Hye didn't do something too over. She knew Min Ho will be very jealous if he knew it.

At the shoot, Shin Hye is close with Kim Young Kwang, who is alos one of the actor in the drama. He's the same age with Minho.

" Yahh, Park Shin Hye. " Young Kwang called her. They were just finished the shoot, and they were eating before going home. Jongsuk was there too.

" Yeah, what's wrong oppa? " Shinhye replied. " I heard before you're dating Lee Minho, is that true? Don't be mad, I'm just asking. "

Shin Hye was startled by his question. How can he asked her that. Jongsuk was curious to know her amswer. Both of them look at her.

" Ahh, umm about that rumour .... " Shinhye lost for word. She don't know how to say. Minho and her doesn't want to reveal it to many people yet. Only Woobin, Ji Ahn, Ara, Il Woo and their manager knew that.

" It's okay, if you don't want to answer that. I'm not forcing you though. " Youngkwang said. He just joked. He don't know that Shinhye will be panicked. 

Jongsuk was curious to know that. He had being eyeing them on the SBS Awards before. He liked Shinhye from that time. Jongsuk broke the silence. " Shinhye sshi, can we visit your apartment, maybe? Me, hyung and Yubi. " 

Shin Hye almost choked her drink. She gulped. " Umm, w-why not. As long you're not coming alone, I'm okay. " She remember Minho is coming but she can't say to them to not coming. They'll be suspicion. Calm down, Shinhye. Think of a reason. Maybe saying Minho is coming for a friendly visit. That'll be okay, right?

" Okay then. We'll come at night. Maybe 8pm ? " Jongsuk asked. Yubi and Youngkwang nodded. Shin Hye agreed. "Okay, I'm going now. See you later."

 

Shin Hye had arrived home. She looked at the clock, it was 6pm. Minho is going to come at 7pm meanwhile the other at 8pm. She sighed. 

She went to her bedroom and took a bath. After she was done, she went to the kitchen. She had been thinking what to cook. Not long after that, she received a message from Yubi.

Yubi: We're going to bring the food. Don't cook, okay.

Shinhye: Arasso. Thank you.

Shinhye sat on the couch. She watched the tv while waiting for Minho. She looked at the clock. It's near 7pm. Then, she heard the bell ringing. She went to open the door. She knew it was Minho. As soon as she open the door, Minho hugged her and kissed her. He kicked the door and locked it. 

She parted her lips for him to access as his tongue slid inside . His kiss was gentle and soft at first but then slowly turned passion and possesive. She s her arms around his neck, bringing him closer. Minho scooped her off feet and brought them to the couch. He laid her on the couch softly without breaking the kiss.

She gasped when she felt Minho's hand started carressing her thigh, while the other hand wrapped around her waist. Their chest were pressed tightly together. She gasped again when Minho started to kiss her neck and down to her shoulder. 

Her hands caressing his mucle back. Minho slowly ed her shirt. When he was about to her last button, she pushed him softly. Minho looked at her confusely. " Why, what's wrong? " 

" We can't do this now. There will be a few guest coming. " she replied nervously. She doesn't know how he would react.

Minho creased his brows. " Who? Our bestriend? " Shinhye gulped. She pushed him softly. Minho sat on the couch, facing her. 

" Actually, today my co-stars in 'Pinocchio' are coming. T-they just want to visit me. " The first person that came into Minho's mind was Lee Jong Suk . That jerk.

" But, it's not just Jongsuk, the other too. " she continued, she doesnt want Minho to mistaken. " Why must they come today? Did you invite them? " 

Shinhye finds an answer to answer him. " No, not of course. You're coming today, so I didn't invite them. They're the one that want to come. I can't say no, right? If not, they must ask me why they can't come. " She cupped his face as she said.

" Then, how about me? Should I just go home tonight? " Minho asked feeling a bit annoyed with Jongsuk. But, he doesn't want to leave.

" No. Just stay here. You can say that you're coming just for .... maybe a friendly visit? " Shinhye replied. She had been thinking what he shuld say to them.

Minho nodded. Then, he talked again. " How about I ask Woobin and Ji Ahn to come here too? They must believe it if they see Woobin and Ji Ahn are here too. Can I invite them? " At least, he have a gang to talk or not he'll be very awkward with Shinhye's co-stars.

Shinhye agreed. " Arasso. You call them, okay." She knew Minho will be bored if they were Jongsuk there, that's why he called Woobin, his bestfriend for life. Then, Minho called Woobin.

" Yahh, Woobin. Where are you, now? " Minho asked him through his phone.

Woobin: " Ohh, hyung. I'm in the car with Ji Ahn. Why? " 

" Can you come to Shinhye's house now? Come with Ji Ahn. "

Woobin: Arasso, I'll bring a few food too. But, why did you ask us?

" Just come here. I'll tell you later. " Then, Minho ended up the call.

 

" So, they'll come? " Shinhye asked him.

" Yeah, of course. At least I've a gang too than I've to talk with that jerk." He replied. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter