I'm Sorry

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was sitting alone at the couch in her house . She is thinking about the photo of Min Ho and Min Young . It hurts her to see that .

Shin Hye looked at her phone as it rang . She then looked at the caller ID and it was Min Ho . She refused to answer that . After a while , it rang again . She let out a sigh .

" Should I answer that ? " she asked herself . She closed her eyes and just let it go .

She want to talk with Min Ho but not this time . Maybe tonight or the next day . She just want to be with Min Ho , but why it is so hard ? Why Min Young must come ? She asked herself . Suddenly , she cried and closed her eyes . She wiped her tears away . " I'm sorry , oppa . "

 

Min Ho was running in frustration . He is thinking why Shin Hye doesn't answer his call . She didn't like this before . Then , Il Woo came . " Min Ho - ah . "

" Hyung . Annyeong . " Min Ho spoke to him . " Why you looked frust ? Is there anything doesn't right ? " asked Il Woo .

" Shin Hye . She doesn't answer my call . I'm worry if Min Young hurt her or ... " he run his hand in his hair . " I will meet Min Young and talk to her . Did she tell you something before ? "

" I met her yesterday and the way she said to me is like she want me again . I-I'm scared if she talk nonsense to Shin Hye and want to separate us . " Min Ho was worry and Il Woo pacifying him . " She might do that . She is a bit dangerous if she want something . Dont worry , I will warn her ."

Min Ho just nodded . He believe his Il Woo hyung . Then , he called Woo Bin .

MH : Bin - ah .

WB : Oh , hyung . Wae?

MH : Can I ask for help?

WB : Sure . What is that?

MH : Can you visit Shin Hye at her house? She doesn't answer my call . I'm worry .

WB : Ahh , really ? Hmmm , I will go with Ji Ahn , arasso?

MH : Arasso , Bin - ah . Thank you . Bye .

WB : No problem . Bye .

 

Shin Hye was startled when she heard the doorbell rang . She wondered who is outside . She open the door and it was Woo Bin and Ji Ahn . She welcomed them . " Oh, come inside . "

Then , they sat on the sofa . Shin Hye serves them orange juice and a few snacks . " Why are you two coming ? " asked Shin Hye while eating the snack . " We're worry actually . Min Ho call me and ask me to visit you . " said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter