This Love

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Shinhye had a shoot at an early morning. Minho is still sleeping soundly. Shinhye went to take a bath. When she was done bathing, she went to the closet and wore her shirt and her skirt. She turn on the lamp. Minho woke up when he felt the light hit his face. He groaned.

" Shinhye? " Minho yawning as she looked at her while rubbing his eyes. Shinhye chuckled at him. Seriously, that was the most cutest think that she have seen. If she's not late now, she would take the picture for sure.

" Oppa, I'm going to the shoot. " Shinhye replied to him as she put her hair in a ponytail. " Seriously, Shinhye? At this hour? It's 4 a.m. " He said, sad that she have to leave.

" Yes, oppa. I will be back after this. Maybe around 10 a.m. because I've a date with Se Yeon eonnie. I will start the shoot at 5 a.m. but I've to go early. It took about 20 minutes from here. I've to meet Jun oppa first. " She was sad too to leave him alone, in her house. Minho sighed and nodded.

" Arasso, maybe I should just sleep until you come home. " Minho laid on the bed and pulled the comforter. Shinhye smiled. " Yes, you can sleep. But don't you have any schedule oppa? " 

" My schedule is at tonight, so tonight I have to go but I still have time with you. Oh yeah, urm I have to meet manager Do hyung to discuss about my other schedules. Maybe around 9 a.m. But I'll come here back. " He replied.

" Arasso, promise me you'll come back, okay. goodbye oppa. I need to go now. " She asked him. Minho nodded.

" Yes, one more thing, don't ask that jerk to come here. " He means Jongsuk. He had being eyeing him on the BTS of 'Pinocchio'. He don't like it.

" Arasso oppa. Bye, I love you. " Shinhye replied. She chuckled when Minho said it, he's very jealous. She kissed his cheek. Minho didn't satisfied, he pulled her and kissed her on the lips quickly. She blushed, but she liked it. 

After Shinhye left, Minho laid on the bed. He didn't close his eyes yet. He can't close his eyes although he had being yawning a few times. It felt weird. I'm at Shinhye's house. I'm on her bed. She's not here. But, he's happy. It felt like they're a married couple. Living in the same house although just sometime, sharing the same bed, waking up next to her.

He's never being this happy. She makes him happy. He couldn't stop smiling when he's thinking about her even in the public. He then took his earphone, wore it, play some music and slowly he drifted off sleeping. 

 

 

The ringtone of his iPhone 6 woke him up. He creased his brows. Aishh, who is calling me! Bother my sleep, ughh! 

Lazily, he took it and answer it without looking at the caller ID. " Who's there? " Minho asked as still closing his eyes. " Yah, Lee Minho! Look at the clock now. We're going to meet around 9 a.m. and you're still sleeping? " His manager voice make him open his eyes. He looked at the clock, it's 8:45 a.m. Ommo! I have 15 minutes more? 

Minho: I'm sorry, hyung. I forgot to set the alarm. 

Manager Do: Next time, don't forget to set the alarm anymore if we have an appoinment. Arasso, go clean yourself now and come to the agency. Manager Do yells at him.

Minho: (sigh) Arasso, hyung. Wait for me. Give me 30 minutes.

Manager Do. Arasso. I'll wait. Palli, okay.

Minho ended the call. Quickly, he took the towel and went to the bathroom to take shower.

 

 

" So, how was Shinhye? " Manager Do asked him. They just had done discussing about his schedules. Minho kept looking at his phone. It's over 10 a.m. already. She must be home but she didn't text him.

" Hmmm, she's fine. More beautiful, y and glowing. She's such a goddess, right hyung? " He replied. He's smiling like an idiot. Manager Do shake his head. This boy is very in love with her.

" Your relationship? " Manager Do asked again. " Good, very good. We didn't have a fight now. " He said again. His manager nodded. It's relieved that they didn't fight like before.

" Have you seen her new drama? " Manager Do asked, he wants to know if he's jealous. " Hmmm, yeah. But I didn't watch it. It's annoying because of Jongsuk. I'm only see pictures of Shinhye in 'Pinocchio'. " Then, he asked again. " Hyung, did you watch it? "

" Of course I watch it. My sister love it so much. You know, thay had a kiss scene already. Not just toast kiss. " Manager Do . 

Minho sighed. " I didn't watch the kiss scene. I don't like it. I think my kiss with Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter