Our Love Is Strong

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye opened her eyes slowly . She felt Min Ho's arm were around her waist . She looked at the clock and it was 7am already . She had a schedule at 9am . She tapped on Min Ho's shoulder . " Oppa , wake up . "

" Hmmmmm ..... " he still didn't wake up . Shin Hye sighed and she decided to tickle him . She laughed softly . Then , she tickled his waist . " Yahh! Wake up or I'm going to continue tickle you . "

Min Ho laughed real loud . " Yahh! Stop! Okay , I will wake up . " he breath heavily . Shin Hye laughed when she see his reaction . They had too much fun last night .  " I want to take a shower first . " said Shin Hye as she leaning againts the headboard . She was wrapped with the blanket only .

Min Ho pulled her when she was about to go shower . She fall on Min Ho's chest . He hugged her . " Stay for a minute . "

" I-I have a schedule this morning . I need to shower and prepare breakfast for you . Please . " she said with puppy eyes . He knew his girlfriend always win over him . He let her go . " Fastly shower or I'm going to shower with you . " he and laughed . She hit him . " In your dream . "

Then , she took a shower while Min Ho took a shower in the other bathroom . Shin Hye finished first . She wore her shirt and her jeans . She also tied up her hair revealing her bare neck . Min Ho walked slowly and backhugged her . " Hmmm ..... my girlfriend smell so good . " he said as he kissed her neck .

" Go wear your cloths now . I'm going to make breakfast for you . " she said as she looked at him . He only wore the bathrobe . " Arasso , Ms . Lee . " he replied and went to the closet . Shin Hye went to the kitchen and make breakfast .

She only make a tteokboki since it still morning . It can be eating on morning also . She served it on the table with some grapes . Then , Min Ho came out . " Wahh , tteokboki ! " Min Ho said as he sat on the chair . Shin Hye smiled and took a seat beside him . He ate it hungrily . " You look so hungry . " she said while chewing her food .

" Don't you feel hungry after what we have done last night ? Or you're really enjoying it ? " he asked her wanted to . " Y-Yahh! I-I ... Of course I'm hungry . " she said as she already blushed . Min Ho laughed loudly seeing her reaction .

" Oppa , I have to go at 8:30am . I have a schedule at 9am. Manager Jun will fetch me. " she said sadly . He didn't reply it . He want to spend more time with her but they're so busy with their job . " Okay . I have a schedule also but at 2pm . I hope to spent time with you since I have many free time today , but it seem I can't . " he said without looking at her .

Shin Hye looked at him and hold his hand . She squeezed his hand . " We can still spent our time together . My schedule will end at 11am and we still have a time , oppa . " Min Ho smiled widely and said , " Really ? Thats good . Then , I will just stay in your house , okay ? "

" Are you serious ? " asked Shin Hye . " Yes , I am . Please , baby . I'm promise I will only watch the tv or sleep or .... "

"Arasso! Don't go out or you will get caught . There are many paparazzi in morning . " she replied him . " Thank you. I will wait for you here . " he said as he embraced her . She just smiled and closed her eyes for a moment . Then, they pulled away .

" It 8am already and I have 30 minutes more . What should we do ? " she looked at him . He smiled naughtily . " Lets go to the bed . I can be fast . "

" Yahh! ert ! Let just watch tv and talked , okay ? " she raised her eyesbrow and smiled to him . " Hmmm , arasso . "

Then , they went to the living room . " Oppa , Min Young would not disturb us , right ? " she asked seriously . Min Ho sighed . " I would not let her disturb us . Il Woo will take a look at her . He is her friend . He will help us . " Min Ho caressed her cheek softly and kissed her forehead . Shin Hye nodded and hugged him tightly .

They watched a drama on SBS while waiting for her manager . After a minute , Manager Jun came and went inside her house . " Yahh , Min Ho! You're here ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter