Love Is The Moment

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ahh . I have to now . Ji Ahn have a schedule tomorrow at early morning . " said Woo Bin .

" I'm sorry all . " said Ji Ahn sadly .

" It's okay . We understand that . " said Shin Hye and the other too .

Then , Woo Bin and Ji Ahn went out from Shin Hye's house . There are only Min Ho , Shin Hye , Il Woo and Ara there .

They felt so awkward .

" Ara , lets go to my room for a while . I have something to show . " said Shin Hye .

" Arasso . " Then, Ara went to ShinHye's room with her .

Min Ho and Il Woo just ate the food .

" I hope you're happy with Shin Hye . " said Il Woo .

"  I will , hyung . Do you interested with Ara ? " asked Min Ho .

" I don't know . You know right , before this I had crush on your girlfriend , Shin Hye . "

Min Ho laughed softly . " I know . You still had a crush on her ? "

" Yahh ! She's your girlfriend now and she consider me as her brother . So , I love her as my younger sister . " said Il Woo and smiled .

" Move on , hyung . Ara is good for you . " Min Ho patted on his shoulder .

" I will think about it . " Il Woo gulped .

After that , the girls came out .

" Il Woo , can we go now ? I have to meet with my manager tomorrow . " said Ara .

" Oh , arasso . Min Ho , Shin Hye , we have to go now . " said Il Woo .

" Arasso , you two . Take care . " said Min Ho and Shin Hye .

They lead Ara and Il Woo to the door . " Bye . "

After Shin Hye closed the door , Min Ho pulled her closer . He smiled .

" You! Don't you want to go back to your home ? " asked Shin Hye .

" Looks like you want to chased me away . " Min Ho pouted .

" Yahhh! Dont pretend to be cute . " Shin Hye stick out her tongue then she run away .

" I will catch you . " Min Ho followed her from behind .

They laughed and playfully . Then , they watch a movie . They sat on the sofa while watching the movie .

" This movie is so romantic . " said Min Ho as he kissed her hair .

" How I wish to be like that . " said Shin Hye .

" We can be like that . " Min Ho said and hugged her tightly .

Shin Hye just laughed . They watch it and time passed by .

After the movie ended , Min Ho woke Shin Hye up . She already fall asleep .

" This girl ..... " Min Ho lift her in his arms and brought her to her bedroom . He laid her on the bed .

He looked at her while playing with her hair .

" So beautiful . My love , you're mine . " said Min Ho and kissed her forehead .

" Oppa , don't leave me . Stay with me . " S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter