Always With You

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning , Min Ho was awake when he felt Shin Hye was not beside him . " Shin Hye ... " He sat up on the bed and ran his finger in his hair .

He then checked the bathroom and Shin Hye was not there . He took his bath while Shin Hye was in the kitchen . Then , he went to the kitchen and found Shin Hye was cooking . He hugged her from back .

" Yah oppa! Let go of me . I want to cook . " Shin Hye smacked his arm . " Hmmmm .... " Min Ho ignored her and still hugged her . Min Ho kissed her nape . " So nice . " he whispered . Shin Hye giggled . " The breakfast is done ! Let's eat . "

They went to the dining room . Min Ho sat beside Shin Hye . They ate the breakfast . " Let's go date and spend time together at outside today . " Min Ho said while chewing his food .

" Are you crazy ? What if the paparazi caught us ? " Shin Hye asked felt strange with him . " Please , we can be ninja . " Min Ho pouted his lips .

Shin Hye sighed . " Okay then . Where should we go ? " Min Ho smiled ear to ear . " I ask my manager and he said that we can go to Han River . I'm never being there because of my schedules . Can we ? " Shin Hye nodded .

" Okay then . I know many artist go dating there . " Shin Hye said as she smiled to Min Ho . " Do you want to go to the others place too ? " asked Min Ho .

" Cheonggye Stream (청계천) would be nice too , oppa . " Shin Hye suggested . " Hmm , it's good . Okay , let's go there today . We go to Cheonggye Stream (청계천) first , then we go to Han River , okay ? "

" Arasso , oppa . Gomawo . " She replied . " I'm the one should thanks you . You're agree to go out with me today eventhough you a bit scared with the bastard paparazi ! " Min Ho said felt annoying with the paparazi . Shin Hye smiled and let out a soft laugh .

They continue to eat their meal .

 

*************************************************

 

That night , at 9 pm , Min Ho and Shin Hye will go to the Cheonggye Stream . They wore their clothes . Sunglasses and cap are the most important to wear . They get ready to go there . They headed to Min Ho's Silver Mercedes Benz car .

" Tonight , it will be a wonderful night to us . " Min Ho said as he started his car .

" I'm excited to go there . People said it beautiful especially at night . Cheonggye waterfall is the most beautiful . Ahhh , palli oppa . I want to see that . " Shin Hye was too excited to go there .

Min Ho laughed  . " Arasso , my baby girl . " Min Ho drove the car . Shin Hye kept searching the photo about Cheonggye Stream (청계천) . Then , she showed Min Ho the photo . Min Ho kept laughing with her reaction everytime looked at the photo . She kept said 'wow' and 'wow' .

After about 20 minutes , they arrived at the Cheonggye Stream (청계천) . They parked their car . They fix their cap and get out from Min Ho's car . They were many couples there .

Some of them were taking picture . Shin Hye's eyes widened seeing the Cheonggye Stream (청계천) . She took Min Ho's hand and walked there . "Let's go , oppa . "

" Arasso . Don't walk too fast or you'll fall . Come ! " Min Ho held her hand and lead her to the place that filled with many couples . Their hands entwined as they walked around .

" Oppa . Let's try that . " Shin Hye asked Min Ho to walk on the stepping stones .  Min Ho nodded and go there . They stepped carefully . " Be careful , Shin Hye . " Shin Hye was too excited . They stepped untill the last stone . " Ahh , it's so nice , oppa . "

" We can come here often if you want . " Min Ho replied . " But , with our busy schedules , I don't think so . " Shin Hye s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter