Falling In Love

The Strong Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Shin Hye woke early today. She has to go to the set early to film The Heirs last episode. She felt a bit upset because it was the last day.  "Shin hye, we're going to pick you at 8 a.m. , arasso?" asked her manager.

"Hmm, arasso Manager Jun oppa." Shin Hye already done wearing her shirt. She went to the kitchen and pick up some foods. She ate it and went to the door when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Ahh , annyeong oppa." Shin Hye just smiled. "Lets go now" said her manager.  Finally , they arrived at the set. Min Ho already there. She saw Min Ho and went near him. She spoke to Min Ho. " Oppa , you arrived early than me today , huh?" Min Ho just laughed . "Yeah. I couldn't sleep thinking of you and the others. Today is our last day." Shin Hye just smiled and answer , "Yeah , im a bit sad too"   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     "Okay , thank you all! We already done doing this last episode. Im a bit sad too. By the way , we all are going to have a party next week okay. You all have to come" said Director Kang. "Arasso Director Kang" said all the staff. They all shake hand and hugging each other . Min Ho went near Shin Hye and said goodbye to her . She went to her van and waved to all the staff and to Min Ho too. " There must be  , soju ! " said one of the staff .

" Yeah ! Of course . You really love soju ! " replied Director Kang . The other are laughing wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter