Chapter 2

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was walking around the castle very depress. SHe was the only person left inside the castle and she had just finished her lesson on how to control her powers. But it really didn't turn out too great. Her father had went on a mission with his army. She remembered the words he told her about trying to go to earth when they had dinner together that night.

Flashback

"Appa, I really want to see what earth is really like. I want to visit there" Yoona said looking at her father who just put down his chopsticks.

"I told you many times that you cannot go there. It's too dangerous for you." He told her.

"But appa I'm strong enough to take care of myself there. Can you at least let me try?" She begged. He just shooked his head.

"Your powers are not under control yet. If you go to earth with your powers going crazy, those humans will not let you go easly. So just forget about going there because my answer is final." He said in his firm voice.

"Why you keep treating me like a four years old? I'm old enough to get married now. I should at least be able to travel and explore places I have never been to. Appa, I watched earth from afar my whole life and it seems like a fun place." Yoona was not taking no for a answer, she really wanted to go to earth.

"Yoona, my answer is finaled and I'm not changing it. I can't have my only child be killed by those terrible humans. Netex is a fun place, I'm sure you willd find something entertaining later and you will probably forget all about going to earth." He continued to eat his food.

"Why do you assume that I'm happy here? All we do is fight to try and stay alive. These people here are scared to do anything and if they do have something to do we always are under attack. Appa, please let me go."

"MY ANSWER IS FINALED!! So stop asking me." He get's up from his seat and leave. Yoona just sat there upset at her father. He have always been strict. And Yoona just hated it.

End Of Flash back

"I just don't understand him. Appa really is too strict." Yoona said to herself. She was walking the hallways of the castle with no directions in her mind.

"Aish! It's so boring I need something to do. Should I try practicing my powers more, so that I could have control over them and prove to appa that I can go to earth without anything going wrong. But yet again my powers are hard to control, it's just too powerful. Aish! Everything is just too complicated."

"Princess!" A little girl come running to her. Yoona looked back at the little girl with a smile.

"What is it Jimin?" Yoona asked the little girl.

"The boys are playing by the portal again. And there is no guards their to tell them not to play there." She told Yoona. Yoona looked at her and a idea had then came to her mind.

"Let's go and tell those boys to not play by the portal since we know it's too dangerous." She take Jumins hand and walked out of the castle.

Yoona appeared to the scene to see that there really wasn't any guards around. She thought maybe they went with her farther to fight. Whatever it was it was a great opportunity for her to see the other side of the portal. Yoona had got closer to the boys and they all looked at her, the rushed up to her with a smile on their faces.

"Princess!!" They shouted and union. Yoona laughed at their cuteness.

"You boys know your not suppose to play by the portal. Something bad cold have happened to the three of you." Yoona told them. She know that they were also curious od the human world but the rules are rules.

"We didn't go through it. We just were playing near it." One of the little boys said.

"Well you guys should be careful. I don't want anything happening to you. Okay." Yoona told them and they all nodded their head.

"But princess, how come you can't go through the portal? Your stornger than those guards and they get to go through them every day." The second little boy asked her. Yoona looked at him and she was saying the same thing in her head. All she could was sigh of the thought of going through the portal.

"Your right, I should be able to go through the portal. Should I try?" She said in her cute voice and all the little kids nodded their head. Yoona clapped in excitement. She then walked closer to the portal and she start to feel her powers rising within her. She was about to put her hand through the portal when someone called out her name.

"Yoona! What do you think your doing?" Yoona looked back in shocked and saw her father standing there looking more angry than he already have been.

"Opps, I've been caught." Yoona said taking her hand away from the portal. But the portal had something els in mind, it caused a big bright light to come from it and it was making Yoona power lose control as her bright light started to show.

"Yoona!!" Minwook called out to her. But her powers were taking over her body making her float in the sky. Her body was then being pulled to the portal.

"Ya! Get her away from the portal! Now!" He commanded. And his army listend to him. They used their powers to pull Yoona far away from the portal. Minwook decided to transport her away from the portal to make it faster. Yoona disappear in the thin air thanks to her father. The portal had then calmed down.

"I don't want any one going through that portal. It's too dangerous, someone could get hurt." He then thought about Yoona and how the portal was trying to pull her through.

On Earth Taecyeon and Mina was on their way to her school. Mina was happy that school was staring for he but she was also sad because she wasn't going to see her dad that much. Taecyeon stopped right infront of the school, he saw that Mina was looking up to the sky again.

"What is it sweetie?" Taecyeon asked also looking up to the sky.

"I see the bright light again, this time it was even brighter than before. The princess must be coming really soon." Mina said still looking at the sky. Taecyeon giggled at his daughte because she brought up the princess again. He can't help himself since his daughter believe that the story she read was real.

"Sweetie for the last time, there is no princess. It was probably a plane going past the sun and it just shined reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter