Chapter 5

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet day in Netex, the battles ended for now. Everybody were prepairing for the next battle while their leader was too busy walking back and forth worried. The gaurds had just return, they all bowed to him. He was curious on what they had to report for him, they didn't know how to address the issue. They didn't know how they were going to tell him that his daughter was spending time with a human on earth. Min woo was getting inpatient with their report since it was taking them forever to tell him where his daughter was.

"If you don't speak now, you will regret it later on." With that they all got scared so one of the gaurds had stepped up to him and bowed to him.

"We found the princess on earth just like the other gaurds had said sir." He told him.

"Then why didn't you guys bring her back immediately?! She needs to be here, the clock is ticking and we don't know what would happen to her if she stay stay there any longer!" He shouted at them, they all jumped up from the shout.

"We sorry sir, we tried to bring her back but she used her powers against us. We. actaully had her close to us after the first attack from her but then a human came and attacked us and she helped him." One of the gaurds told him. Minwoo started to get angry when he heard that a human had gotten near his daughter.

"Where is she now? Tell me!" He was so angry that he set a object on fire behind him. The gaurds all looked at each other in fear.

"I guess she is staying with that human sir. He had a child and you know how the princess is very found of children sir. She must have went there because of that child." He told him making his leader even more angrier. All the gaurds stepped back a bit so that they wouldn't get hurt.

"Track her down. I will be the one to bring her back home whether she like it or not." He said in a stern voice and walked off to his room. When he enter his room, he saw the portrait that was hanging on the wall. It was of him, Yoona and his late wife. His heart breaks everytime he sees that picture of her.

"Honey, your daughter went against me. She's on earth right now and her powers are still not under control yet. I actaully found out why she always shine so brightly, she is this worlds protector. She is the reason why we are safe here, I didn't know until she had disappeare and everything went crazy. I'm afraid something might happen to her if she stays on earth any longer. Please protect her until we can bring her back home." He said looking into the pictures eye as if it understood him.

Minwook went back outside of his home to be surrounded by his gaurds once again. They told him that another attack was on it's way and there were even more enemies than before. One of the other gaurds had told him where he found Yoona and gave him the direction. He said after the battle he will go and get Yoona and bring her back to Netex on his own. He wanted to see what the human looked like since he took in his daughter.

While on earth Yoona was still having those nightmare and they were getting worse than before. Taecyeon always could hear her scream in the middle of the night, it made him worried on what happened to her. It was such a mystery to him, a pretty girl like her never leaving home and don't know half the things that were made on earth. Her getting chased by mysterious mens, he had a feeling that her father wasn't such a great man. The thought about it drove him crazy since he can't think about hurting his own daughter. He was now stairing at Yoona who was playing with her food, Mina was sitting next to her trying to help her eat but she wouldn't take it.

"Mina, go get ready for school." He told her and Mina got up from her seat, she bowed to Yoona and went into her room. Taecyeon looked back at Yoona and he could see that she have gotten more paler than before.

"Is everything okay? You've been having a lot of nightmares since you came." Yoona looked up at him and the scene from her dream popped up again.

"I'm fine, I guess I'm just a little home sick that's all." Taecyeon looked at her strange. Homesickness does not have you screaming every night.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything. I promise I'll keep it a secret." He told her. Yoona looked at him wanteing to tell him the truth and who she really was but she didn't want to take the chance. Everybody would end up getting hurt and she didn't want that.

"I'm sorry, I can 't." She got up from her seat and was going to put her dish in the sink when Taecyeon stopped her. He was now holding on to her wrist. Yoona looked down at his hand and saw the scene again, she quickly pulled away. Taecyeon could see the fear in her eyes.

"Does it have something to do with your father? If he is mistreating you we can go report him to the head police." Taecyeon told her, he looked very worried. Yoona heart was breaking that this man infront of her cared for her so much even though he didn't know her well but she can't stay here with him for long. She think she will be the reason he will die.

"It's not that. It's....myself. I'm scared of myself right now. I think I should leave today, I don't want anything to happen to you two while I'm here." Yoona said. Taecyeon looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter