Chapter 9

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Yoona was discharged from the hospital. Taecyeon decided to take the day off since she had just got out of the hospital and he didn't want her to be alone. He took Mina to school while Yoona was still sleeping due to the medicine that she had to take. After returning from dropping his daughter off at school Taecyeon decided to cook some porrage for her to eat so that she would feel better. Afte setting the table he was going to wake Yoona up but to find out that she was already awake and staring at him.

"Your awake?" He said a little surprised.

"Yeah. I was a little thirsty. Did you make this for me?" She said pointing at the food that was on the table. It wasn't just porridge on the table but a whole meal.

"Yeah. I didn't want you to starve after taking all of those medicines. Have a seat and enjoy it." He said pointing at the chair beshide him. Yoona looked around for a small figure.

"Where is Mina? Is she not going to eat with us?" She asked making Taecyeon chuckle a little.

"You must have been tired because I took Mina to school already. She tried to get you to comb her hair for her but you were still sleeping, so I ended up doing it again. I didn't want to disturb your sleep." He told her getting a bowl of rice ready for her. Yoona sat at the table and looked at all the food infront of her.

"I don't think I can finish this all by myself. You should join me." She told him. He looked at her a little shocked, he wasn't planning on eating with her.

"No that's okay. I've already eating." Yoona could sense that he was lying to her.

"Lier. Sit down and eat. It's not healthy to skip a meal, especially since you have to watch over a child. You must think about Mina so you have to be healthy." Yoona said and he just chuckled.

"Yes eomma." He said in a sarcastic tone and then made a another bowl of rice. He sat the rice bowl down on the table for the two of them to eat.

"I will eat well. Thank you oppa." She said. Taecyeon looked at her strangly and she seen him do so.

"What is it?" She asked him.

"Well you got so comfortable in calling me oppa and we haven't known each other that long. I find it amazing." He said honestly.

"I've been watching a lot of tv and people on the street. Isn't that what you say to someone that is older than you?" She said a little confused. Taecyeon laughed at her cuteness, Yoona just frowned at him.

"Your so innocent. I guess I could let it slide, but I acatully don't know your age. I don't want a older person calling me "oppa", it's kind of weird you know." He said jokeing with her. Yoona looked at him smiling and she could feel her heart race.

"So how old are you Ms. Yoona?" He asked her. Nobody really asked what her age was, she actaully don't know her age since they don't go by years on Netex. The follow the moon changement. And it's been twenty years since she saw the moon keep changing from the window of her bedroom.

"I'm twenty...I guess." She said in a unsure tone. Taecyeon looked at her strangly.

"You look a little bit older then twenty years old. Are you sure?" He asked her. Yoona thought about it for a moment.

"Well, I've been locked away for twenty years so I guessing I am twenty." She said honestly. Taecyeon couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe that she didn't know her actaul age. It made him angry at her father for locking her away and not knowing these simple things.

"I really don't understand your father. How can he keep you locked away for twenty years? What happened that he had to keep youu hidden?" He asked he, Yoona looked down at her plate that was now empty. The memories of what happened to her planet and her mother. It was all her fault that something bad happen to her mother and she know that she was being punished for it by her father. It's been twenty years since Yoona was able to walk out of the catsle freely. She met a lot of people on her first day out and most of them were children.

"Let's just say I caused big trouble to the people that love me. My father just wanted to make sure nothing happened to me just like what happened to my mother. He really loved her dearly and when I was born he was even happier but now it allchange since she's gone. He became more strict and angry with everything around him. I wouldn't blame him, his home was being destroyed and his first love was killed in the battle all because I didn't listen. I wished everyday that I could go back in time to do it all over again, just to bring her back home. Maybe my dad wouldn't be so strict like he is now." She said with tears in her eyes. Just thinking about her mother always make her a emotional wreck.

"You shouldn't cry over something that happen in the past. I know it's sad that you lost your mother but there must have been a reason why she died when you were young. Even iof she was protecting then from whatever she was protecting you from, she probably died so that she could keep protecting you somewhere else." Taecyeon said rubbing Yoona's back. Yoona looked at him and how sincer he was.

"Maybe your right. She is probably protecting me right now, making sure that I'm doing the right thing. I just feel sorry because I ranaway from home and made my dad mad. I also started war." She said playing with her fingers.

"You did what was best for you. You thought about what you wanted when you left home, you wanted to take the risk of leaving home. I'm kind of happy that you did leave home." He said honestly making Yoona look at him trying to understand him.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"It's because of you I see things better and taking care of Mina has been more easier for me. I got to see the true emotion she is feeling thanks to you. It took me forever just to get her to talk more, but you made her into a talking machine. I've never seen her smile so much. Actaully I haven't smiled this much. I don't think I can let you go back home after changing my home." He told her in a jokeing manner. Yoona stare into his eyes, catching Taecyeon off gaurd.

"You have something to tell me. Don't you?" She said making him surprised.

"Am I that noticable? Aish...I was hopeing that I find the right moment to say this." Taecyeon said rubbing the back of his neck. He walked closer to where Yoona was sitting to look at her more closly.

"You're very easy to read you know. That's why so many ladies at your office flirt with you." She told him. Taecyeon chuckled a olittle.

"I guess I am easy to be read. But can you tell how I'm feeling now?" He said. Yoona looked at him closer trying to see it but her powers can't tell how he is feeling. Yoona shooked her head telling him that she didn't know his feelings.

"I never thought I would be able to love again after Mina's mother. I had given her everything and when she left anf gave birth to Mina on her own and end up leaving her at my door step made me angry with her. I was hurt because I thought she loved me just like I loved her. But I guess I was wrong and ever since she have been gone I told myself that the only girl to my hear will always be Mina. But you had then showed up and changed all of that." Taecyeon said making Yoona's heart beat even faster.

"What are you saying?" Yoona knew what he was saying she just wanted him to say it himself.

"I...I fell in love with this mysterious women named Yoona. I don't know when I started but I'm happy I did." He said looking her dead in her eyes with a smile his face. Yoona was happy inside that he was in love with her too but she was also sad because they could really be together like she hoped. Yoona looked down at his hand that was on top of hers. She was thinking of telling him who she really was and why they couldn't be together but it just couldn't come out of . Taecyeon leaned forward and captured her lips, Yoona was surprised but she also kissed him back. Taecyeon let go of the kiss and then look at Yoona, he put a huge smile on his face.

"He loves you Yoona. Stop thinking about why you guys can't be together and just accept your feelings for him. Even if your not human it doesn't stop you from loving someone who also loves you. The keys to your powers is trust and love. So trust in yourself Yoona." The voice had appeared again after a long time. It was more clear this time than before. Yoona looked at Taecyeon and smiled too.

"Let's go out for today before it's time to go get Mina. And so the you can get some fresh air." He said and Yoona nodded her head in a agreement. Yo.n ona agreed with the voice that was in her head, she shouldn't be afraid to fall in love with him. She made it this far in taking risk so what's wrong with loving a human who loves her back. Yoona decided to stop thinking about the negative and start thinking positive about everything, even if she is fighting with her father she wants to show that a human are the nicest creature on the universe.

Yoona and Taecyeon went to go get ready for thier little outing. Taecyeon finished first and was wait for Yoona in the living room. He was dressed in casual clothing inlike his everyday suit for work. He was smiling from ear to ear, you would have thought he had gone crazy. Taecyeon was happy that he could finally love again and he promise that this time he will protect his love and make sure that she is always happy. Yoona comes out from Mina room after changing to see Taecyeon in his thoughts, she walked closer to him and planned to scare him. She smiled and walked closer to him, he didn't even notice that she was coming since he was so stuck in his thoughts and smiling like a fool. Yoona popped up and scared him, making him fall to the floor. She laughed at him and he looked up at her and that she is laughing at him.

"You think that's funny? Oh just wait and you will see what is funny." He said smiling and gettingup from the floor. Yoona started to run away from him but he caught her with ease and tarted to tickle her. Yoona laugh could be heard through out the apartment building.

"Okay..okay...I give up." Yoona said and Taecyeon stopped tickling her and then kissed her lips. Yoona smiled at him and Taecyeon just looked away with a smirk on his face.

"Let's get going. We wouldn't have enough time if don't leave now." He said grabbing her hand leading her to the door so that they could exit.

Watching from the crystal ball the women smiled at the two and how loving they looked from afar. She was happy that her daughter had found love. Now all she had to do was to try and get her husband to see the other side more clear and end this pointless war against earth. She then changed the crystal ball to where her husband was, he was with his huge army. She could tell that another war had happened on Netex and this time it must be more serious than before.

"That doesn't look to good. Do you think it could be because the princess decided to not come back?" She was startled by the voice that had appeared out of no where.

"I don't think it's because she didn't return, it's more like they were after her in the first place. I think those creatures want to cross that portal and take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter