Chapter 11

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Gi stood infront of all the dark angeles trying to persuade them to give up the idea of taking the princess powers. But it wasn't working at all since they were already set in taking her powers away. The dark angeles leader had saw the fight between the king and the princess and he found her powers unbelievable. He knew that he had to have her powers no matter what. He is ready to take over the whole world and by having the princess powers then it would happen.

"Regardless of what you say, I'm not changing my mind. And beside I was the one who freed you from being an angel. I made you human, so you have to listen to what I have to say to continue that life as human."

"But it wouldn't be right to hurt someonefor powers. You have all the dark powers in this world You don't need her powers. She can't even control it herself, what makes you think your going to control it." Seung Gi said frustrated.

"You gave me a even better plan. SInce she can't control it why don't I just set off that powers og hers."

"Are you crazy?! That means everybody would die even you." Seung Gi looked at him as if he was crazy. His idea isn't really doing any justice for anyone at this point but he forgot that he was a dark angel. He was bad so his intenstion are going to be bad.

"Sometimes you have to take risk. right? Just remember that your life is in my hands if you don't obey me." The dark angel told him before walking away from. Seung Gi let out a huge sigh. He didn't knwo what he was going to do. He didn't want to drag Taecyeon into this but he is being force to do so. Seung Gi quickly left the dark angels hidout and heading for Taecyeons place to give the princess a heads up of what's coming her way.

Yoona was playing with a now awaken MIna in the living room while Taecyeon was making their late dinner. The door bell could be heard from the front door of the apartment and Taecyeon wonder who could come to his house so later at night. HE whiped his hands before making his way out of the kitchen. He took a look at Yoona and she seemed fine at the moment but she looked up quickly and her eyes change to white. Taecyeon eyes grew big, she was now staring into the direction he was about walk to. Mina looked at the princess curious and she also seen that her eyes were glowing white again.

"Princess? Are you okay?" MIna asked in a small voice. Yoona didn't say anything since she is feeling that same energy she felt when she went to MIna's school. She think her father could have found out where they were staying and was now ready to attack again.

"Yoona? Is there something wrong?" He said about to approch her but the bell to the door keep ringing. Taecyeon turned his head to the door and then looked back at Yoona. He walked to the front door but Yoona yelled at him. She threw a shield over him as quick as she could since she didn't know what could have been hidden behind the door. The door was now open and Seung Gi is standing right infront of Taecyeon looking at him weird. Then he saw that it was the princess doing.

"Yoona ssi it's me, you can take down the shield." Seung Gi told her. Yoona let the shield down and let out a deep breath. Her eyes were still glowing white and her powers were now raging inside of her. Taecyeon just stood there suprised on how his friend knew that Yoona had powers.

"I see it's getting harder for you to control now. That means your true identiy is awakening, you have to go back home." Seung Gi stepped inside the house stairing at her. Taecyeon walk closer to the two and he was still confused.

"I sense that your dark powers are taking over you too. It's getting more stronger each time you come around me, I don't think it's a great idea to continue that transformations of yours." Yoona said while holding Mina close hoping that her powers would stay calm.

"What is she talking about?" TAecyeon finally said something. HE wanted to know how he knew about ehr powers.

"Your best friend here was an angel but decided to get help from the dark angels to become human. He was actauolly your gaurdian angel before making the big change." Yoona said making Taecyeon look at his best friend. Seung Gi looked down and let out a sigh.

"I had my reasons just like she did. I'm sorry I didn't tell you Taecyeon but it was to protect you and MIna from those dark Angeles." Seung Gi told Taecyeon still looking down to the floor.

"Seung Gi....you need to go back to being a angel. It's not too late for you to do so. If you continue using that dark magic your not going to be yourself anymore but your going to be an evil person. Your powers are on the same level as my father right now and that's really impossible for an angel." Yoona told him. She don'nt want to see anyone else get hurt.

"Maybe I do deserve to change since I've made this bad descion. And I know my father wouldn't forgive me so easly, he never does. I made one mistake and he turns his back on me because of the postion he have as an angel. I'm sorry princess but what happened to you when you were little was because of me." Seung gi said hinestly. Yoona was shocked to hear the news from him, she didn't think anyone else was at fault in what happened to her mother.

"And now I have to try and fix something before it gets worse. THe first things is warning you of the danger that is coming your way, the dark angeles leader wants your powers to destroy the whole univers." Seung gi said looking into Yoona's glowing eyes. Yoona could see that he was trying his best to fight the dark powers within him but she also knew it was going to takeover him just like her. Yoona looked at the confused Taecyeon then she looked down at Mina who arms are wraped around her leg.

"What is it I have to do?" Yoona said making Taecyeon shocked. She was making the hardest descion she have ever thought of, more harder than her crossing the portal to earth. But she must do everything to keep these two hman safe.

"Yoona..." Yoona looked at Taecyeon and gave him a sad smile.

"It's the only way I can keep you two out of danger and for me not to hurt anyone." Yoona told him making him look down. She could tell that he was hurt from her desicion.

"You told me you were going to stay by my side. You said you weren't going to leave my side. I can't let you go." Taecyeon said a little angry. Mina watched her father get angry for the first time in her life. Mina looked up at Yoona ad saw that her eyes were glowing more white, she didn't understand what was going on but from the look from her fathers behaivor she figured that the princess was going to leave.

"Princess?" Mina tapped on Yoona's leg making her look at her. Taecyeon eyes were already filled with tears, he hate experinces thins feeling of being left alone again. Yoona bend down to Mina's level and looked her in te eyes that were filling up with tears.

"Your not going to leave us right? You promised me you wouldn't leve me and appa. You said you were going stay with us forever." Mina said with her tears suddenly falling down her little cheeks. Yoona felt sad watching her cry, she didn't want to leave either but she don't want to put them in anymore danger. She couldn't forgive herself if something was to happen to MIna.

"I'm sorry Mina but I have to, it's so that I could protect you and your appa. I will come back when everything is fine. I'll come back when my powers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter