Chapter 16

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hidden in a dark cave with his minions. The dark angel smiled at Yoona with satisfaction, everything he had plan have happened just perfectly. She turned around and looked at him with disgust. 

"My lady, we can finally take over both worlds now that you've awaken." He said as he bowed down to her.

"I have no plans to take over any worlds." She said looking at him with a glare. 

"What do you mean my lady?" He looked at her confusingly. The whole point of waking her was to take over both worlds without a problem. 

"I've been kept away for over a million years, I have no desire to have these pathetic worlds. Instead I shall destroy it." The evil in her eyes glistening as she say those words.

"But my lady when can gain so much by taking over both worlds. We can make these pathetic people fall to our feet. There is no need in destroying the worlds." He was trying to persuade her to look at the bright side of things.

"You don't understand what it's like to be locked away for so long, a small little angel like you don't know how it feels to obtain this much powers over the year. I was born to destroy not care for the life of this world." She said as she walked past him and looked around the surrounding she was in.

"My lady not to sound any kind of rude towards you but....you were reborn as a princess of Netex and she have been protecting those people her whole life. It doesn't make sense that you want to destroy such thing that have be protected over the years."

"So I am a princess...huh...hahaha....no wonder why it took so long for me to be released. That thang have been trying so hard to conceal me within her." She turned around and walked closer to the dark angel.

"But in the end...I win." She said with a smirk on her face. She was now standing close to the dark angel who was a bit frightened by her because eyes were glowing white.

"My...my..my lady what are you doing?" He was stuttering as he was frightened by the closeness.

"I thank you for awakening me but I really don't need you anymore." She said as she brought her hand up. It was glowing too and it was ready to be used. He looked at her with wide eyes and next thing he knew he was gone.

"Silly angel, should have done your research well." She said as she dust her hands from the ashes.  But then something happened to her at that moment. She was feeling weaird on the inside.

"What is going on? Why do I feel....ah!" She screamed out loud. You can hear the birds fly away.

I'm going to be okay, I can fight this. I can overcome my powers and make everything alright again. I believe in myself, I CAN OVER COME YOU!" Yoona cried out from inside of herself.

"What?! That's impossible, you are gone. You don't exist anymore!" She gripped on her head as the pain was knocking on it. Then hers glowed even more brighter than before with her loud scream echoing throughout the cave.

Taecyeon had awakened from his sleep with sweat dripping from his forehead. He saw Yoona and that she was in pain. He slowly got up from his bed and made his way to Mina's room. Slightly opening the door he see her sleeping peacefully, he smiled sadly at her and then closed the door. As he walked away from his daughter door he made his way to the living room where Seung Gi was sleeping. Taecyeon remembered whenever he would wake up he would see Yoona and her crying out from her nightmares.

"I wonder if this is what she was dreaming about. Yoona..." He looked down and brushed his hands over gis head in frustration. Seung Gi heard him and woke up from his slumber to look at Taecyeon. 

"Sorry did I disturb you?"

"No, I couldn't sleep anyway. So much things have happened and I can't help but think how badly things turned out.

"That's just how life is, you never know what will happen next." Taecyeon said then headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them.

"You're thinking about her aren't you?" Seung Gi asked him. Taecyeon looked his friend in the eyes. 

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't. I think she was getting signs that things will turn out this way. She would always have nightmares when she was here." Taecyeon told him what had observed when Yoona was there.

"Maybe she did, that is probably why she had that necklace prepared for you guys. She was probably scared that she would you guys." Seunggi said while watching Taecyeon's every move. Taecyeon thought about it for a while and then nodded his head in understanding. 

"Appa~" Mina's little voice can be heard by the two male. Taecyeon left the kitchen to go get his daughter. She was rubbing her eyes while wear her blue princess nightgown. He picked her up and his eyes landed on the necklace that was hanging around her neck.

"What is it sweetie?  Did you have a bad dream?" He asked as he brushed the strand of hair away from her face.

"I saw the princess and she was crying all alone. Appa can we go get the princess, I don't want her to be alone anymore." Mina said with tears forming in her eyes. Taecyeon hugged her close to him, he then turned around to look at Seung Gi. He gave him a sad look.

"I promise that we will get her back sweetie.  Don't worry she's not going to cry alone anymore." 

"I think we are going to need more help to get Yoona back to herself again. It's the only way before anything bad happens to both world." Seung Gi said but Taecyeon just shook his head.

"We have to Taecyeon, I don't have any powers left and that necklace is not going to be enough to go against her. Both worlds are in danger right now. It's the only way." Taecyeon looked at him as he continues to calm his daughter down. He then looked over at the table that held Yoona's life rose, it was slowly turning back white. It caught Taecyeon attention so he put Mina down and went to it.

"It's turning back. Yoona must be fighting to get back to normal again." Taecyeon said smiling like a fool, it ment so much to him at the moment. 

"That means she is believing in herself to fight back. I don't know how long this going to last but I think it has something to do with the dark angel not being in the picture anymore."

"That means Yoona can turn back to normal at any time as long as she believes in herself and fight back. Then everything will be alright again." Taecyeon said making Mina ears perk up.

"Appa, is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter