Chapter 3

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona looked out the window amazed at the view. Mina sat next to her and she was smiling at her behavior. Taecyeon couldn't help but feel uneasy with her in his car. He can't believe he let a five year old convince him to bring home a complete stranger. They arrived to the apartment building and Yoona couln't contain herself. Being on earth was a whole new thing to her. She have never seen most of the thigns there back in her world. Mina had then got out the car with the help of Taecyeon while Yoona was still stuck in the back seat. She looked at the two confused on how they got out.

"You have to pull the handle." Taecyeon instructed her. Yoona looked down at the handled and pulled on it. It was new to her since in Netex they didn't crive cars. Taecyeon had found that it was weird that she didn't know how to open the door to the car.

"Wow, that is really cool. And it protects me from falling out. I really like it here." Yoona said in excitement. Mina had then walked up to her a grabbed her hand.

"Come princess, I want to show you my room." Mina dragged Yoona to the elevator. Yoona looked at the metal place she was in. She have never seen anything like it. Taecyeon just stared at her weirdly. He had then grabbed Mina's hand and move her closer to him but Mina grabbed Yoona's hand too. Yoona looked down at the little girl with a smile and then had looked up to Taecyeon. He looked into her eyes and started to hear the voices again. He had then looked away and shooked his head.

"Is there something wrong?" Yoona asked him.

"Ah, it's nothing. I just been hearing things lately. I just think I'm tired that's all.' He told her. She looked at him closely and she could feel her power starting to act up again. She tried to control before it got out of hand since she was now on earth she didn't want to get caughte on her first day there. She put her hands on her back and smiled at the two.

The elevator had stopped on their floor and Mina had grabbed Yoona's hand again. And she dragged her all the way to her apartment door. Taecyeon followed behind the two, he laughed a little but he didn't want to show it. He had then opened the door to the small apratment. Yoona looked at the surrounding and found it even more amazing that everything fit perfectly in a small place.

"Are you hungry princess?" Mina asked her bringing her out of her thoughts. Yoona looked back at the older male to see if it's okay.

"It's not a problem with me. I can make something nice to eat." He told her.

"Thank you. I will pay you back soon." Yoona had then thought about what she said. How was she going to pay back a human? She doesn't even know how long she was going to stay on earth.

"Just take it as my grattitude. I'll go freashen up before I start, you can take a look around if you like." He said taking off his jacket and was heading to a room nearby.

"Thank you." Yoona bowed again even though he wasn't looking at her anymore. Mina had grabbed her hand and brought her to her room. She showed her collection of princess dresses and tiaras. Yoona looked at the pretty colors, she never got the chance to wear those type of colors and the tiara's were so flashy to her too since she doesn't own one herself.

"Princess? How come you don't wear a tara? I've always seen a princess with a crown on their head." Mina looked at her appearance. Yoona didn't really look like a princess but Mina knew that she was one. Yoona had on a white dress that stopped above her knees and her hair had messy curls.

"Where I come from these things don't exists. Well we have taras...it's just I was not given mine yet. My father told me he would give me mine when the time was right and everything was safe." Yoona thought about her father and how he would react if he found out that she was on earth.

"Ahh I see. So you never worn a crown before. How about you try mine on to see how it feels?" Mina told her and Yoona looked at the little girl. She was doing so much just to keep her happy, even if she was a stranger to her. What really was going on in Yoona head was how did this little girl know that she was a princess.

"Sure. But I don't want to dirty your crown."

"Don't worry, they are not real ones." Mina picked up a tara and put it on Yoona's head. She smiled at the image infront of her.

"I knew it, you look just like a princess." Mina said really happily. Yoona looked back into the mirror and saw the image the little girl saw, she smiled and then touched the crown on her head. It had an electric shock come from it when she tried to touch it. Yoona had got scared.

"What was that?" Yoona touched her hand that was shocked from the crown. Mina looked at her and then looked up at the crown.

"Did something happen?"

"It's nothing. I think I just poke my finger that's all." Yoona powers were acting up again since she have the crown off.

"Uh, Mina can you take this off for me." She asked her. She was trying to keep control of her powers so that no one would get hurt at the moment. The door had then opened and it made Yoona jumped in shocked making a little of her power come out by turning off the lights.

"Appa~ What happened?" Mina said a little scared, she had gotten closer to Yoona. Yoona wrapped her arms around her to protect her.

"I know I paid the light bills. What's going on? You two stay right there I'll be right back." He left out the room to find some lights but the apartment was too dark, he couldn't see anything. Mina was afraid of the dark and he was trying his best to hurry and find light. Yoona felt the little girl shake in her arms, she had then thought of a plan to help the situation they were in. She know that there is side effects in her powers but she can't sit and watch the little girl be scared.

"Mina, don't worry I'm going to help okay. Promise me you will not tell anyone okay?" Yoona said and Mina was confused of what she was saying. Yoona took her hand up and wrapped it up in the air, the next thing she knew there a was a little light floating in mid air. Mina was surprised and looked back at the princess.

"You have to promise me you won't tell anybody. If you tell anybody I will be in big trouble and I will not be a princess anymore. So can you promise me?" Yoona said hopeing she could trust the little girl. Mina just nodded her head in agreement.

"What else can you do?" Mina asked staring at te light in amazement.

"I can do a lot but I have no control over them. My powers are one of the most powerful thing on mine and yours world. I have to be careful so that no one would get hurt. But for some reason my powers are behaving when I want it to, it's not normal. Useually something like thia would have destroy this whole room. I guess it acts differently here." Yoona said also looking at the bright light.

"I know you can control you powers well princess. I trust in you and your powers." Mina said making Yoona heart race by the sweet words.

"You don't have to call me princess you know. My name is Yoona, I perfer you to call me that and it would be more safe for my identity." Yoona told her. She kept looking back to see if the older male was coming back so that she would be ready to take the light away.

"But I like calling you princess and plus you really look like one. But if it will put you in danger I will not call you that anymore." Mina looked a little sad.

"How about you just call me princess when we are here? And you can call me Yoona unnie when we're outside." Yoona said trying to cheer her up.

"Okay." They heard a voice coming their way. Yoona hurriedly got rid of the light before he could see it, she faced Mina and put her fingure on her lips. Mina nodded her head in understand in what she was telling ehr. Taecyeon had then returned with flashlights.

"It looks like we are going to have dinner outside tonight. The whole building lights are out." Yoona looked away making Mina laugh.

"What's funny? Did I missed out on something here?" Taecyeon said confused on why his daughter was laughing. He looked at the women and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter