Chapter 17

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Breaking News~

There is chaos in the middle of seoul shopping center. Many people were seen running out of the building due smoke and beight white light. Police have said that it was due to a young women in all white who looks to be in her twenties. We don't know what is her motive but she is doing a lot of damage. How can such a small women can do so much damage to a huge shopping center.

Seung Gi looked at the computer screen with his eyes popped wide open. He looked back at the little girl that was playing with her dolls. The first thing that came to his mind was to make sure that she was to get somewhere safe just as the princess wished she would. But then he thought about Taecyeon. He knew that Taecyeon was stubborn and he wasn't going to listen to him, because all he know is that Taecyeon wants to bring the princess back no matter what. Seung Gi then looked around the office to see everyone also looking at the computer screen just like him, he don't know if they are watching the same thing or just worrying about how they can finish their project in time. But all he knew was that all of their lives were now in danger because the princess is no longer in control of her powers and can do harm to the human kind.

"Mina ah, I'll be right back okay. I'm going to look for your appa okay. Don't go anywhere, if something bad to happen just hide under here okay." He looked at the little girl who stared at him with her round eyes. She nodded her head in understanding. He left to go find Taecyeon and to his luck he wasn't so far away. He found him staring at the floor where the accident had happened.

"Taecyeon? Are you alright?" He asked worried about his best friend. Taecyeon looked back at him and gave him a sad smile.

"She saved me that time and we didn't even know each other that well. I wonder what goes through her head to be so nice to everybody. I wonder how a sweet person like her ended up with a curse like that. I can't picture someone like her harming anything. I just can't." Taecyeon said staring at the empty space. After the accident they had removed the fallen object from the building.

"We all don't ask for things to happen to us the way it does, we have no control of how the man above does to us. I had to learn the hard way out of all of this." Seung Gi looked down at the same spot he saw the two were laying down. He remembered how her eyes glowed before the object fell down.

"Why are you here? Is there something wrong with Mina?" He asked looking at his best friend who was staring at the same spot he was.

"Nothing is wrong with Mina, she is fine. I just came to find you just to tell you that the princess is destroying half of Seoul already. I think it's time for us to find somewhere safe to go and I don't mean your apartment. Yes there is a spell over it but it will not last long especially with the princess in that state." Seung Gi told him, he wanted the best for his best friend and his daughter. And he also wanted to keep his promise to Yoona.

"I can't just run away just because she isn't herself anymore again. We were given objects to try and save her. Yes I want my daughter to be safe, hell I want eveyone to be safe but we have no control over that. Where can we go if we run away from this...nowhere. Even if we find a place to go to she would only become stronger and take over everything. I don't want to sit back and watch a innocent women break from her innerself. I want to do what is right and that is helping her take control of her powers." Taecyeon said taking out the small box that showed him Yoona back when they were at his apartment.

"Taecyeon listen to me...neither of us have powers and she is just too powerful right now. Even if we have a way to help her we will still die from it."

"Why is it always about powers? Why must you only think about that? There is more ways to help her take control and I know you know that. If it was powers that was going to help her be normal again then why didn't it work ten years ago? I love that women...I haven't loved a women since Mina mother. i don't care about these powers you speak of, I don't care if she is not like me. What count is that we love each other, and I believe that she will change back to normal with my help. I'm going to stay by her side even if that means I have to die."

"Then what about Mina? Are you just going to leave her behind? Your only precious daughter!" Seung Gi was now angry at his friend.

"I know that someone can take care of her and she would understand why I'm doing what I'm doing. She also wants to get Yoona back, she told me that she wants her back and that is what I'm going to do." Taecyeon looked him sternly in the eyes. They then heard a boom coming from the office area. It made them run as fast as they can because they know Mina is in there.

As they come to a stop due to the surrounding of office. There was glass everywhere and people on the ground hurting from the huge impact. Taecyeon looked up and saw Yoona walking slowy around the office with a smile on her face. He knew that it wasn't her true self at the moment because her eyes weren't the same, even if they were glowing white he knew that those eyes weren't the pure ones he fell in love with. She lifted her hands up and Taecyeon knew what that mean, he quickly ran to take cover and the next thing he knew the whole room lit up. Taecyeon hold his head tightly so that he can protected it from falling objects. From the looks of it, Yoona was just destroying everything in her path as she went, she didn't care. Taecyeon then looked up and saw Seung Gi holding onto Mina, he was shielding her from the objects falling down. He also saw that Yoona was about to throw a power ball to their direction, he reacted fast by charging towards Yoona knocking her down on the ground.

"Yoona please stop this! You have to keep fighting no matter what! Please believe in yourself!" Taecyeon said holding her down. Yoona looked at him with a smug look, she ignored him and lifted up her hands. But Taecyeon stopped her in time, he looked her straight in her eyes.

"Please....I don't want to lose you." His eyes stayed on her while his grip tighten on her. Her hand slowly goes down to her side and she looked at him.

A portal then showed up there and it was Yoona father staring straight at her. He saw that it was no longer his daughter standing infront of him, and that he was too late in keeping her safe from her inner powers. Yoona looked at him and smirked then looked back at Taecyeon, she laughed and finally let out her powers on him. Sending him into the wall makeing it collapse on top of him. Yoona then looked at the older male who is now surrounded by his soldiers.

"Yoona...I told you to come home and now look at you!" He was angry at his daughter, he then looked over to Taecyeon who was slowly getting up after being thrown. They both made eye contact and Taecyeon felt ashamed because he didn't keep his promise in keeping her safe.

"Come with me now and I will make everything right again. I know how to stop this, just come back home so we can live peaceful again." He told her but the girl only laughed at the older ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter