Chapter 13

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three week past Taecyeon ended up having to go back to work since he missed too many days from his job and he needs money to take care of three people now. Plus it was time to pay bills and rent. Yoona knows that Taecyeon was feeling better since he let everything out at his mothers funeral and he finally told his father what he was really feeling. She thought it was a good thing that he did that. Taecyeon walked around the apratment getting his things ready for work while the two girls were playing with dolls. Yoona looked up at Taecyeon and he seem to can't find what he's looking for. She thought maybe should could help find it.

"Are you missing something? I can help find it." She said standing up from the floor.  Taecyeon looked at her and then looked at his watch. He thought it would help him since he didn't have much time left until he have to leave for work.

"I can't find my paperworks, they are important and I have to turn them in today." He told her still looking around. Yoona thought of something. She quickly staired off into space and saw a pile of paper just sitting in a messy office. She laughed making Taecyeon look at her to see that she was using her powers.

"You left them at the office. You know you should really clean your desk up when your done working." She giggled a little. Taecyeon couldn't help but smile.

"You know, your powers do come in handy. I don't know what I would do without you." He said with a smile on his face. Yoona pouted her lips at his comment.

"Is that all you care about. I might as well go back home then." She said in a playful manner. Taecyeon then laughed and then hugged her.

"I'm just kidding even if you didn't have powers I love you just the way you are. And plus I wouldn't even let you walk away from me yet letting you go back to that place. Just thinking about it gives me the chills. I'm happy that your father haven't tried anything by now." He said

"I know and I find it strange. This world would have been ripped into parts by now, I wonder what is going on." She said thinking about her father. She haven't seen him since that day at the school when he tried to attack Mina. Even though she couldn't forgive him, he is still her father and she know he makes mistakes because she is all he have.

"Well don't worry about it now, lets just continue living a happy life now." He said letting go of the hug.

"You should be careful, you don't know he migt show up and attack you when you least expect it." She warned him. And just shooked his head in understand. He kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry about it I know how dangerous your father is. I just want you to be careful, I know that your powers are still out of control. So don't get too emotional around people. And since you don't know this world well I suggest you don't try and leave this apartment without me. I don't want anything to happen to you. Okay my mighty princess." He said with another smile on his face.

"Okay, my mighty prince. Be safe at work." She told him.

"I will. Mina, appa is leaving." He said making  ina get up from her spot and running over to him to give him a hug and kiss.

"Appa, don't worry I will watch the princess. You go and come back so that we could eat something tasty." She said to her father.

"Aigooo, how can my daughter be so cute. Imust be the luckest man in the world to get to have a  cute daughter and I have a magical princess living with me." He said making Yoona hit his arms.

"Your going to be late. Go." She laughed making him put Mina down and head to the door. He wave one last goodbye to the two girls before leaving the apartment for work.

Meanwhile on Netex everything is going crazy. So many attack was happening to the world that Minwoo didn't have enough time to plan on bringing Yoona back ome away from the humans.

"Sir, there is trouble in the village. The aliens are more closer than before. They already attacked homes of the childrens that the princess played with." One of the mans said as he watched his leader pace back and fort.

"Send more of our mans there to protect the people there. I will find the way to make all of this stop." He said as he looked at his solider. He just nodded his head and left his room. He looked at the picture of him, his wife and Yoona on wall.

"I don't know what's going to happen to our world now. We worked so hard to keep it alive but now its being distroyed infront of our eyes. Your daughter still not back home and I fear something terrbile is about to happen to her if she doesn't come back home. I don't know what to do without you, you had the answers to everything." He said to his wife picture. He took one last look at her picture and gave a sad smile.

Back on with Earth Yoona.

Yoona looked around with a panic, she couldn't see Mina anywhere. She had let her go play at the playground since she couldn't go to school because of the incident that happened there. Since Taecyeon had just went to work and since the two didn't want to stay inside all day they decided to come to the park. But now Mina couldn't be seen at all. The last time Yoona say her was when she was on the slide playing with two other little kids. Yoona had then turned her back for second but then a strong feeling had came to her which made her turn around. She saw the playground as empty and panic started to rise within her.

"Taecyeon is so going to be mad at me if I don't find Mina." Yoona said to herself and then started to run around the area to see if Mina was close by, but she fail to find her anywhere. She got even more scared since she couldn't see the little girl anymore.

"MINA!.... MINA! ....MINA!!!" She kept running until she was tired. Yoona could see people looking at her funny but sher didn't care, she needed to find MIna. A sharp pain could be felt inside her stomach, Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter