Chapter 4

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Netex was being attacked from left and right. Yoona watched in fear as everything went up in flames. Her father was screaming for her to hurry and go hide but she lost all control of her power and the bright light had overtaken everything. Yoona finally came back to her sense and see saw her surrounding. Everything was destroyed and all of her people were on the ground. Not a single movement left from their body. Yoona cried once she saw that one figure that she was hope that was okay.

"APPA!!!" Yoona cried over and over. She ran towards his body and sat down on the ground and moved his body closer to her. She rocked the dead body in her arms. Hopeing that everything was okay and that everything was going to be alright. But it d a idn't seem so since he didn't move muscle and he wasn't breathing.

"You can't leave me appa. I'M SORRY!!!" Yoona was losing her mind at the moment, the only personshe had left was now lifeless in her arms.

"Appa~" She cried out in her sleep. Taecyeon had heard her early this morning when he came from using the bathroom. He saw her squrming in her sleep, she looked uneasy to him. He walked closer and he could see the sweat on her forehead more clearer. He bend down and touched her forehead and it was burning hot, he became worried of her status.

"Appa? What is wrong with the princess?" Mina had walked in and saw that Yoona was sweating really badly.

"She is just having a nightmare right now. Go get ready for school, I'll take care of her for now. Okay?" He insturcted Mina and she listened to him. But she couldn't help but look at Yoona, she was worried for her new magical friend.

Yoona had finally woken from her dream and a tear had falling down her cheeks. She sat up and whiped her tears away and then looked at her surrounding, she remembered that she wasn't in her own world anymore. She looked back to find Taecyeon standing by the door frame, he looked worried for her.

"Are you okay? You don't look too good right now." He told her. Yoona looked back at her hand and the dream she had felt like it was real. All she could think about was her father dying in her arms, all because she lost control og her own powers.

"I'm fine, I just had a bad nightmare." She told him and kept her eyes down. She was trying not to make eye contact with him.

"I could tell it was bad, you kept screaming. I guess not everybody could have a good dream. Don't worry it's probably a one night thing anyway. I made breakfeast but you didn't wake up in time, so me and Mina are going to head out first. I left a spare keys on the table for you, in case you decided to leave." Yoona nodded her head. TAecyeon had grabbed Mina hand and they both put on their shoes and headed out the door. Mina stopped her father and looked back at Yoona.

"Princess, you don't have to be afraid anymore. You have me and appa by your side. See you later." She said with a smile, making Yoona's heart melt again. After their last good byes, Yoona went to the kitchen and found a table filled with food. She was really thankful to Taecyeon since he took her in even though she was a stranger to him. Yoona realized that everything her father had said about earth really not true. These people were not so mean to her, they actaully care for her. Yoona ate the breakfeast and after finishing it she decided to do the dishes. After she finished the dishes, she had put on her dress again and she grabbed the keys off the table and walked out the front door. She was ready to explore more of earth on her on, she thought it would help her get over her horrible dream she had.

Taecyeon had dropped Mina off at her school and was now walking towards his desk. When he got to his desk he see another pile of gifts from his female coworkers that admire him. He let out a huge sigh. He didn't know how to tell them to stop and that it was making him uncomfortable. SO he just let them do whatever they wanted and kept doing his job. One of his male coworker came up to his desk and saw all the gifts on his desk.

"I guess the ladies just can't helped themselves when your around." He sighed and looked at Taecyeon who was more focused on his work.

"Yeah, they are all nice but I wished they wouldn't do this much." Taecyeon said took a look from his work.

"Then go out and date someone, maybe they will actaully leave you alone if you do that." He suggested to Taecyeon. Taecyeon thought about it many times but his heart is not even settled yet. Even though it's been five years since he last saw Mina's mother, she was his everything until she left him. He was heartbroken from the women he loved and trusted. What really did it for him was when she left their child infront of his home without trying to fix the problem together.

"Is it because of her?" His coworker asked after looking at his facial expression. Taecyeon shooked his head no even though he know it was a lie.

"I moved on." He lied to himself. He still loves her even after what she did to him.

"Liar. You don't have to put up a front, I know you too well. We are best friends. Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember. I guess my heart is not ready just yet but when it is...I'll let you know." He told his best friend who slapped his back and left his side. TAecyeon went back to his work and then he remember the scene earlier in his apartment. He was worried about the young girl who ran away from home. He knew she didn't know what the outside world looked like since she was always stuck at home because of her father. He was going to call her but he remembered that she doesn't have a cell phone. He let out a big sigh.

"Why am I thinking about her so much? I don't even know her." He said to himself and then he started to hear the voices again and this time it was more clearer than before. Taecyeon was scared because the voice that he was hearing was not his voice.

"Protect her~ Don't let her go~" The voice said to Taecyeon making himn confuse on what it was saying.

"Protect who? MIna?" Taecyeon said in a low tone. The voice had the spoken again.

"Protect the princess~ She is in great danger~"

"Who is the princess? I'm not understanding this situation. People were now starting to look at Taecyeon since he was talking to himself. They probably thought he had finally gone crazy due to overworking himself.

"Protect Princess Yoona~ It's the only way you two will find happiness~" The voice had then faded out. Taecyeon didn't understand why the voice was calling Yoona a "princess" and why he had to "protect" her. But then he remember what Mina kept calling her and how Yoona was screaming in her sleep.

"Is she really a princess? Who is she really?" Taecyeon was now in deep thoughts after hearing the voice, he was trying his best to understand what was going on.

Meanwhile Yoona was just walking around on her own, she didn't know where she was going but she was just walking with much enjoyment. She stopped infront of a shop that had a lot of pretty merchandise in it. She walked in the store and looked every single piece that was there. She then looked back of the sound that came from a lady and a machine, she walked near it and observed it. She had no clue what it was, it had paper on the inside of it. She was curious what it was.

"Excuse me? But can you tell me what is this thing your using?" The lady looked at her strange. Yoona just stared back at her trying to understand why she wasn't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter