Chapter 10

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days since the attack from her father. Yoona was weak from using all her energy and being attacked by the gaurds. She was having a hard time controlling her powers as the days go by. Taecyeon watched as she suffered from trying not to hurt them. Everytime he see her hurting he try and help her but she just push him away from her. Today was the same situation, and Taecyeon had to get ready for work but he saw that Yoona was having problems with her powers again.

"Yoona are you sure your okay? I don't want to leave you and Mina alone." He said. He was still debating if he should leave for work or not. Yoona turned to him and her eyes were glowing white making him a bit shock. Even though he have seen those eyes glow like that for the past few days it just still unbelievable to him.

"Just be careful out there. Don't worry about me, I can control this." She told him with a determined voice. She also kept her distances from him so that her powers wouldn't hurt him.

"Are you sure? I could stay here for you." He said. He was trying to persuade her but he knew she was just going to continue telling him to go.

"Appa, the princess is going to be fine. Just go already, I'll be here with her." Mina told him and he couldn't help but let out a sigh come out from his mouth. He looked at the two ladies before heading for the door.

"Call me if anything happens. I left my office number on the table." He told Mina before leaving the apartment. Mina watched Yoona stuggle trying to control her powers. She was curious why it was going so crazy now. Mina walked closer to her to get her attention so she could ask her some questions.

"Princess?" Mina called out to her and Yoona turned around and look at the young girl. Her eyes were back to it's normal color. Mina could tell that she was back to normal now and her powers are in control for now.

"I'm sorry Mina." Yoona said hugging the little girl.

"It's not your fault princess, you protected my friends, my teacher, and me. You even protected appa from getting hurt. I wish you would stop blaming yourself. It makes me sad when you do." Mina told her with a sad face. Yoona had cherished the little girl cheeks.

"I will not blame myself no more, so don't be sad. I don't like it when your sad." Yoona told her with a smile and that's when Mina knew that Yoona was really back.

"Princess? How come your powers are acting like that? It wasn't acting like that before." MIna asked her.

"I honestly don't know Mina. After that day it seemed to have gotten more stronger. It's more stronger than before and I'm afraid something terrible would happen if it's not under control." Yoona told her while looking at her hand. The same hand that did damage to the school.

"Could it be because you have to go back home? Something important might be coming and your powers is probably trying to tell you something." Mina said looking at her hands too. Mina was a little sad thinking that Yoona would have to leave her soon.

"I don't know, I've never had this problem before and a lot of situation have happened in my world but it never reacted to it before." Yoona said honestly. She thought about it for awhile and she don't remember having a problem with her powers except for that time with her mother when she was a little girl. Could it be that her powers react like that when her love ones are in danger? Whatever the case is, she had to keep it under control to stay on earth and protect Taecyeon and Mina.

"I hope everything will be alright and that you don't have to leave us. I don't want appa to be sad again." Mina said looking at Yoona with sad eyes. Yoona understand what she saying because she wants everythign to be alright and that she could stay with them forever. Yoona really do love Taecyeon and she don't want to lose him. Even if it means that she have to give up her powers she is willing to do so.

Taecyeon was at work trying his best to get everything done quickly so that he could go home early. He doesn't know how Yoona's condition is so far but all he know is that he need to get back. Seung Gi saw that Taecyeon was deep in his thoughts and decided to see what was going on with him. He walked up to Taecyeon desk and he seem like he didn't even notice him. Seung Gi cleared his throat bringing Taecyeon out of his thoughts.

"Is everything fine man?" He asked Taecyeon who was now moving papers around on his desk.

"Yeah man. I just have a lot on my mind lately." He said still messing with the papers on his desk not having a clue what he's going to do with them. Seung Gi could tell that something must have happened and it had to deal with a princess named Im Yoona.

"How have Yoona been since being discharged from the hospital?" He asked Taecyeon adn Taecyeon head popped up when he heard her name. He really wanted to tell Seung Gi that the women he was in love with was a princess with super powers and her powers is out of controll after the battle with her insane father.

"She haven't been feeling well lately. I just want to finish up everything here so I could go help her out." He said looking at his best friend who was staring back him. It looked like he was trying to read him and Taecyeon wished that he didn't do that, he felt uncomftable. Seung Gi coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter