Chapter 14

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon and Seung gi had looked everywhere for Yoona but didn't see her anywhere. She wasn't back at the apartment  and it was making the two panic. Yoona's inner powers were releasing from within her and they needed to keep it inside of her before something bad happen to the planet. Taecyeon kept walking back and forth in his apartment while Seung gi was trying to read Yoona energy with his powers but to his amuse his powers were getting weaker.

"What's wrong? Did you find her?" Taecyeon asked him. Seung gi looked at him and let out a sad sigh.

"I can't pick up anything. My powers are slowly getting weaker which means I'm turning into a human. I will probably need more powers to be able to pick up her energy up." He said but then something hit him.

"Don't you have something that she had worn when she first came here." Seung gi asked making Taecyeon look at him weirdly. He then thought about it and nodded his head.

"When she came here she was wearing a white dress, I don't know if that would be able to help." He told him about the dress that Yoona had worn when she first came to him. He remembered when he first saw her in that white dress she looked like a goddess to him with it on but he couldn't tell her.

"That would be great since she came from the portal with that dress on it would help me to find her by giving me energy for my powers. I will be able to find her and Mina." He told Taecyeon.

"Then what are we waiting on. I'll be right back." He told him and went to go look for Yoona's white dress. He really didn't understand one thing. Why did Yoona always wore white? When he took her shopping for more clothes she would always pick out white. He knew she was a princess but why only white. He brought back the dress she had wore.

"All this energy coming from this one dress, I hope this will work." He closed his eyes while holding the dress in his hands. Taecyeon could see the light start to shine from the dress. Seung gi absorbed the powers and then stared off into space where he sees Mina with the dark angel near a portal.

"What is it? Do you see something? Is Yoona okay, do you see Mina?" He asked but Seung gi went deeper into his powers. He saw that Yoona was not on earth anymore and that her world is in chaos. And he can feel how strong her powers were getting. Then everything stopped bringing him back into reality.

"Yoona is back home and I know where Mina is. But we don't have much time to waste we have to cross the portal to help Yoona so that we can get Mina back here safe." But a flash of light had stopped him from going near the front door.

"Are you okay? What was that?" Taecyeon asked Seung gi who was laying on the ground. The light disappeared showing a women in all white with wings. She looked like someone he have seen before.

"I told you not to go near my daughter. Because of you these things are happening!" The women said. Taecyeon couldn't believe his eyes the women looks like an older version of Yoona.

"This was your fault from the beginning! You brought the princess to earth, you're the reason why the scale is unbalanced now!!" Seung gi said to the women. He will not go down for the blame. She also had her part in this whole situation.

"It was you who told those demons about her being here on earth. And it was you who told them about her powers. Don't try to blame everything on me. I told your father that I wouldn't sit still if something were to happen to my daughter. Even if I have to destroy a life." She said looking him deep in the eyes. Taecyeon was dumbstruck by the whole situation between the two. The women infront of him was Yoona mother, who Yoona thought had died a long time ago. But from the looks of it, she's an angel.

"Just wait a minute! We just can't start pointing finges at each other while the world is in danger right not. What we need to do is find Yoona and my daughter! You two can continue hating each other for your mistakes but we have to work together so that nothing bad happens." Taecyeon said to the two. As much as he want to know what was going on but his love ones are in danger and he was not going to standby.

"You know he is right, we have to stop the choas that's going to happen and also we have to make sure the princess powers doesn't overload. I know that she is back in Netex but she is not safe. The dark angels wanted her powers to overreact there so it would be there chance to take over both world. We have to go and protect her and make sure that her powers are secured within her." Seung gi looked at the women in white. She looked back at him with a smug look on her face. But she also didn't want anything to happen to her daughter and husband nor the world that her husband worked hard for.

"Fine. But, I can't go with you two, I only can watch from afar." She told them and Taecyoen looked at her strangly.

"I don't understand don't you understand how Yoona would feel to know that you are around. Yoona have been hurting and blaming herself for what happen to you and you don't even want to show her your face. What kind of mother are you?" Taecyeon said a bit upset.

"Its not my rules but the head angels rule. I can't show my face to my love ones because my time has already past. You two are going to have to do this on your own. I can only watch from afar. Even if it does hurt me. I also want to see my family too but I can't I have to follow the rules giving to me." She told Taecyeon. She had a sad look in her eyes and Taecyeon knew that she really wanted to be close to her family again but just couldn't.

"See that is where you're wrong. You can see your family, you can fight against the head angels rule. You just don't want to because you're too scared. Don't you have enough of watching your daughter in pain every day, blaming herself for what happened to you. I fought for my right as an angel and you can do so too." Seunggi said.

"That's what makes us different. You did it because you were selfish, you didn't think about how it had hurt your father. Yes my family is still alive but yours is an angel. You were untouchable but you decided to be selfish and leave it all behind to become a human. You turned your back on your father, I didn't turn my back on my daughter. I stayed close to her like a mother should, I just couldn't show myself to her. So don't ever compare myself to you. Because your descion is what got us in this situation right now."

"I'm sorry your majesty that I wanted to be normal and be able to live a normal life again instead of watching over people. My father had the choice to leave too but he didn't want to so that is his fault that he stuck living a misrable life of an angel."

"What so great about being a human again? You were killed for a reason while you were a human and the head angel was nice enough to give you another chance by living as a angel. Your father is your gaudian angel, just because he left you earlier doesn't mean he doesn't care for you. Your father is protecting you and the honers code that you have broken. So be thankful that your still here." She reminded him. Seunggi looked down at the ground and felt the guilt inside him rise.

"Go and protect my daughter. Give her the happiness she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter