Chapter 7

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stared at the man that was standing infront of her. She couldn't believe her father was there on earth at the moment, She couldn't help but get scared from tthe sight of him, she didn't think he would find her that quick. She looked back to the area where she left Taecyeon, she saw him playing with Mina. She looked back at her father with a pleading face, hopeing he understand her and leave. But knowing him he wasn't going to do that, he hate humans and now that he know that Yoona is getting close to one makes him very angry.

"Appa, I can explain." Yoona started off befor geting cut off by her father who raised his hand. Yoona looked down at her hand nervous about what he was going to say to her. Since most of the things he say aren't very lovely words to hear.

"You disobey me. I came all the way here to bring you back home, don't think about putting up a fight against me." he told her sternly. Yoona kept looking back at the two human having fun together. She wanted a life like that. She looked back at her father and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I'm not going back. I don't want to go back."

"Why? You don't know these people and what they can do to you when they find out that your not human. There are consenquences to a situation that you are in Yoona. Just give it up already, your not ment to be in this world. Your so suppose to stay in Netex and serve the people there."

"How typical of you to say something like that. I've lived in the shadow for twenty years appa.After eomma died I've been locked up inside from whatever try to attack me. I've spent my time learning things so that I could protect myself so that I wouldn't have to be locked up anymore. You don't understand the pain I go through living in Netex. My closes friends are kids that are fourteen years younger than me. You always told me that I should stay away from danger. You never gave me a chance to prove myself. Yes I made a mistake a long time ago, I'm sorry that I was the reason eomma died but you didn't have to shut me out like that appa." Yoona confessed what she have been holding back.

"These people don't respect you like they do on Netex and beside your powers are not yet controlled." He reminded her. Yoona looked around to see if anyone had heard what he had said. She had then saw Taecyeon standing a distance away. He had caught her glancing at him, he was curious of who she was talking to.

"They may not respect me here becasue they don't know I'm a princess of another world. But my main reason why I was brought here was to protect that family. They need me more then you need me, more than I need myself." Yoona tears were now visable to her father.

"You've fallen in love with a human." He said in a unbelievable tone. Yoona took her time and thought about it.

"Your right appa, I'm in love with a human. I may have only been here for a few days but she showed me what true love and protection is. He is the reason why I have to protect this world. Your strong enough to keep Netex safe, you don't need me. I'll just make the matter worse if I go back."

"Yoona, you are the protecter of Netex. That's why we have been so safe for the past years. Netex need you back home, people are dying from the attacks that are made to our home. I fought as much as I could with my army but they are just too strong for us. Your the only person that can stop them."

"I just want to be normal! I don't want this anymore. You never told me you loved me, you hardly look at me. But you want me to protect a world that you created because you were better about earth hurting your pride! I'm not a little girl no more, I make my own decsions now." Yoona told him. Taecyeon walked closer with MIna by his side. He couldn't help his curiousity about the person that Yoona was talking to since she really didn't know that many people in Seoul.

"Is everything okay over here?" He asked seeing Yoona on the verge of crying again. He looked worried at her and then back at the man that mad her like that. He was staring back at Yoona as if was making a demand and that's when it hit Taecyeon who this man was.

"You have no other choice Yoona. You can't stay here any longer, if you do then no one would be safe. Not even them." He told her still staring at her with daggers. Taecyeon could feel the intensity between the two. Mina walked inbetween the two, she felt sorry that Yoona was getting in trouble because of her.

"Your highness, I'm sorry. It's my fault that the princess is here. I wished that someone would come and help appa and me be happy. I didn't think I would cause her trouble." Mina had said looking at the angry man who was still staring at Yoona.

"Mina don't worry about it. This ahjussi was just leaving anyways. Am I right?" Yoona said in a stern voice. Taecyeon had never seen this side of her before. She was always bubbly around him and Mina. And then he remember that day she was being attacked, that was acatully the first time he saw her so serious.

"Your making a big mistake right now Yoona."

"So be it. I'm not going back even if you have to drag me back." Yoona told him putting her foot down against her father.

"Are you declaring war against your own father?" Minwook laughed at her.Taecyeon looked back Yoona who was having a stair off with her father. The more he look at it, the two really have a strong resemblenc except he was more of a strict type than Yoona. He couldn't even image what he looked like when he was bubbly.

"Even if it goes to that measure. Appa, just go. Your people need you." Yoona told him. Minwook just shooked his head at his daughter. He then looked at Mina and then at Taecyeon. He just couldn't believe it.

"It's all because of them that you don't want to go back. Foolish child, I didn't raise you to protect a silly human who will end up killing you."

"Maybe dying isn't my problem since I've been killed yet. Maybe it's the men who still stuck on the past." Yoona said making him shock.

"Don't you dare bring up your mother into this."

"Why not? You can't even look at me straight since the terrible image of what happened keeps coming back. Yeah! It was my fault, I was the reason why my mother died! I'm a killer to my own kind! But remember who protected you from danger at a young age, it was me!" Yoona said earning a slap from her father. Taecyeon hurried to her side as Yoona hold on to her cheek that just got slapped by her father. She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter