Chapter 12

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona, Taecyeon and Mina decide to go out the next day for some freash air since they were trying to stay out of harms way by staying inside. Yoona's powers are getting stronger inside of her and she is also having more control over them. Taecyeon decided to take Mina to see her grandma since it have been a long time since they had went to visit her in the hospital. Yoona kept her gaurd up at all time, she didn't know when an attack was going to happen. They approach the hospital and Mina was really excited to see her grandma, she couldn't wait to tell her about Yoona. Taecyeon signed the three in so that they could visit his mother. They walked to her room and Yoona sense a sad energy coming from the room, she saw the older lady sitting on the bed stairing into space. But when she had heard Mina voice her face had lifted up, she then looked back at her son with pity. Yoona never thought she would feel such thing, she thought she would feel a very happy feeling in the room but sadly that was taken over by gloomy feel and depression.

"You came. I thought you had forgot about this old women of yours." She said looking at her son who was still standing up while his daughter is climbing up the bed. She saw Yoona standing behind him and was curious who she was.

"You found yourself a new girlfriend I see. I guess your father also found another girlfriend too while I suffer in here." She said a little harsh. Taecyeon just shooked his head, he hates when she compares him with his father. And he aslo hate when she think of those things that his father do.

"Mom, this is Yoona." He said bringing Yoona closer with him. Yoona was a little hesatient but she moved closer and bowed to her. His mother energy was more sadder up close and she couldn't helpt but feel sad.

"She's pretty. Where did you find her? I've never seen her around here before. Miss are you just using my son for his money or your just trying to conceive a child to just end up running away like the last one." Taecyeon looked at his mother with a glare. Yoona looked away from the older women.

"Mom, she is not like "her". And I wish you would stop bring up the past." TAecyeon said irritated by his mother already.

"What? I'm just trying to help you out, she's going to end up leaving just like "she" did and then you would become a mess. ANd it's sad that she is even getting closer to MIna knowing that she probably not going to stay long. How cruel of women can she be?"

"No grandma. Yoona staying with us forever, appa even asked her to stay with us. I like Yoona, she is like a mother to me and she makes appa happy. I was hopeing she can make you happy too!" Mina said looking at her grandmother in the eyes. She always had control over her grandmother angers as if she had powers too. She didn't even look at her son and just took in the awkward silence that filled the room. TAecyeon decided to break the silence.

"Mom I didn't come here to fight or argue with you. I'm just here to see how you've been, the doctor had told me you stopped taking your medicine. What is wrong this time?" He asked his mother who still wouldn't look at him but was playing with her grandchild. Yoona felt Taecyeon anger started to rise within him so she held his hand to calm him down.

"Mom, you need to get better. I need for you to take your medicine so that you can get better and finally leave this place. Don't you want to leave here? Don't you want to go back home?" Taecyeon let out a big sigh staring at his mother who finally look him in the eyes.

"I don't want to go home because I don't want to be reminded about my sad past. Just looking at you now make me feel the pain. I rather suffer here than suffer in a place that is the reason why I am in pain. I just want to spend my days here with no worries." Yoona understood what she was talking about but she knew that Taecyeon didn't know what was wrong with his mother and wh she wasn't taking her medicine. TAecyeons mother looked at Yoona who was looking at the ground, she then looked back at her granddaughter who was making paper airplanes.

"You two could go out and leave her with me. Its really a rare moment she gets to see me." She told TAecyeon who just nodded his head in understanding that his mother didn't want to talk about the situation no more. He kissed Mina on her forehead and told her to be good with her grandmother. He then walked to Yoona and grabbed her hand and the two left the room. Yoona couldnt help but feel sad she didn't know if she should tell him or not about his mother condition. The two escaped to the rooftop of the hospital. Taecyeon walked all the way to the edge of the roof and looked at the view. Yoona watch his back side feeling sad, she wish she could do something to make everything better for him and his family.

"She wasn't always like that. It was all my fathers doing, he made her change like that. I remember when she used to be so happy about everything when I was younger but then a sudden change in my dads attitude made her worried and thats when she found out he was cheating on her. My mom started to drink her happiness away. I hated seeing like that but there was nothing I could do. I then fell in love and I forgotten all about my mom, all over a love that didn't last long. She started to see me more like him. But I wasn't like him, I hated him too because he made us change. It was hard watching her be in pain, the only time she seemed like she was about to change is when Mina came into our life. The look in her eyes showed that there was hope but I guess I was wrong since she ended up here." He looked back and saw Yoona look down at the ground with a sad look. He walked closer to her.

"IS something wrong? Are we being attack right now?" He looked around to see if there were people around but there was non. Yoona looked at him and shooked her head. She don't know if she should tell him or not. But she doesn't want to bring pain to Taecyeon, just seeing him like this right now hurt her.

"Oppa, have ever thought something else could be wrong with your mom? Maybe she's not depress, maybe its something else.: She said it slowly trying to make him understand what she was saying.

"What are you saying? Did you sense something from mom? Is it bad?" TAecyeon looked at her in the eyes but Yoona slowly looked away. Taecyeon then ran past her and ran all the way to his mothers room. Yoona could help but feel sad watching him leave her there on the roof.

"It's not always a happy ending. Sorry oppa." She said to herself as she stair at the door where he left. Yoona then felt her hand started to get tingly and her powers were starting to act up again with her emotion. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and counted to ten until she couldn't feel it no more.

"Yoona you can do it, I know you can. We must stay strong for them. Especially Taecyeon, he needs you the most." Yoona said to herself and looked up at the sky and then walked to the door the Taecyeon had ran out of.

Taecyeon ran as fast as he could to the room and he saw his daughter was playing with his mother on the bed. But his mother looked weak, she was trying her best to keep a smile on her face for Mina but fail so many time. Taecyeon walked closer to her with a sad look, he couldn't help himself but to hug his mother tight in his arms. She looked at him weirdly.

"What's wrong Taecyeon? Did she leave you too?" His mother asked but then Yoona had walked in with a sad face too. She was confused.

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurting so much? Why are you being so stubborn and hold it all in on your own?" Taecyeon was now crying. His mother now understood what was going on. HE knew what was really wrong with her, he finally figure out why she didn't want to leave this hospital. She then looked at Yoona and saw that her eyes were glowling white. She saw those same pare of eyes a night before but it was a older women wearing all white. Mina had stopped what she was doing and looked at her father who was now crying in her grandmas arm. SHe didn't understand why he was crying so she started to cry too because she doesn't like it when he is sad. Yoona walked to her side and picked her up from the bed.

"I will take her with me to calm her down. I think you two need to talk." Yoona said taking the crying Mina with her.

Taecyeon looked into his mothers eyes with tears falling down his face. HE wanted to know the truth from her and why she was hidding it from him for so long. He probably could have done something that could have helped her get even better. HE didn't care about the money, she was the only person that he had.

"Taecyeon....I didn't think you have found out about it. I was hopeing to let everything go smoothly. I didn't want you to feel sad for me, you have your whole life ahead.of you." SHe told him taking in a deep breath finally letting everything out.

"How long?" Taecyeon asked stairing at his mother. She looked down at her hand that was shaking.

"Any day now. I wouldn't be too surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter