Chapter 1

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never in a thousand years have any humans have discovered the unknown world named Netex. Even if they did, they wouldn't be able to survive a day. The leader of Netex was like a King, everything he say goes. He never liked humans after being removed from earth, he realized how terrible the people of earth were living. They weren't protecting something precious to them instead they were destroying it. A human had discovered that he had powers when he was trying to fight against the other humans who were trying to destroy earth. The human thought they had killed him but actaully sent him to another universe. Ever since that day he left earth, he vow that he will never come in contact with humans. Netex grew as more creatures were born with different powers. The leader thought since they were born with powers like him, he shall have them fight and protect Netex with him. Many years fighting off evil creatures from destroying Netex, the people of Netex got greedy. They wanted to get rid of the leader but was stopped after realizing everything he have done for them. He sacrficed everything for them. The leader was no other than Im Namjoo. He was slowly getting lonely while protecting Netex with his life but one day he had fell in love with a lovely lady who had just came to Netex. She was the most beautiful creature anyone could have seen. Her name was Jang Nara. She was giving two powers which were telekinesis and invisibility. Namjoo had fell in love with her and so did she, the two were inseparable. They were also the most powerful couple of the planet. The people of Netex had acknowledge them and the people of Netex helped them to merry each other. They had their first child after a year of being married to each other. The little girl was an angel to everybody, they couldn't help but love her. Everytime they see her, she would always be smiling the brightest smile. But the thing that everybody was curious the most was what kind of power did she have. She was the first born of the creatures from love, all the other creatures were giving life from the stars. They watched her closely to see what she might do. At the age of six Yoona experience a life changer. One day Netex was under attack by alieans. Leader Namjoo took things in his hands, he told his wife to hide with their daughter but she refused to stand by and watch him fight alone.

"You two take her away to saftey. I'm staying here to fight. Don't let anything happen to her." She commanded and they listend to her.

They grabbed Yoona hand and took her to a perfect hiding place where she couldn't be hurt. But Yoona couldn't sit for long. She decided to sneak away from the two. Yoona finally crowled out the hole. She could see her parents fight against the alieans. Yoona thought that she should do something to help, she didn't want to just sit and watch her home be destroyed. Yoona ran up to where her mom was, she saw a stick laying on the ground so she picked it up and decided to take action in her own hands. The next thing she knew she was grabbed by one of the alieans, she was stuggling to get out of it's grip but couldn't. Yoona's mother saw it and starte to panic.

"YOONA~!!!" She yelled out making Namjoo turned around and looked at the aliean who was holding onto his daughter.

"YOU BASTARD LET HER GO~!!!" Namjoo couldn't contain his anger, her charged but stopped in the middle. The ailean had it's sword close up to Yoona's neck, making the two panic.

"Mommy~!! Daddy~!!" Yoona cried out making her parents heart break from seeing their daughter like that. They were about to give in to the ailean but Yoona was not going to let that happen just because of her they were going to give up Netex with out fighting anymore. The next thing they knew a bright light had showard them and it was coming from Yoona's little body.

"Could it be?" Namjoo asked. He was covering his eyes trying to block out the light.

"It looks like it. But what type of power is this? This energy...it's unbelievable." Nara had got closer and saw that the alieans were slowly disappearing except for the one holding on to Yoona. She decided to help Yoona be free. She turned invisible and walked close to the ailean who was still dumbstrucked by the light. She attacked him and made him dropped Yoona. Yoona got down and ran as fast she could to her father. The ailean had grabbed Nara by the neck making her visible again. She was having a hard time breathing, the ailean had a strong grip on her.

"Mommy!!!" Yoona cried out again and the bright light had once again appeared. It distroyed the last aliean that was holding onto Nara neck. Nara dropped to the ground, she couldn't breath. She tried everything to breath again but it didn't work out. She pasted out on the groubd making Namjoo durprised and rush to her.

"No no no no...you can't leave me. TAKE HER INSIDE NOW!!!" He commanded the people who were standing and watching the scene.

"Daddy is mommy okay." Yoona was crying her little eyes out as sh watched them carry her mom away.

"She will be okay sweetie, don't worry. Your mom is going to survive this." He rubbed the top of her head and followed them inside.

Who would have thought a event like that could have taken something so special away from Yoona. Yoona was heart broken, she cried through out the whole ceremony. She watch as the women who have taught her so much ashes being spread out to the water. Since Yoona couldn't keep her emotion calm her powers were going out of control. Namjoo didn't know what to do, her powers were still unknown and they didn't know how to control such powerful thing. All thy knew was that she had to stay calm to surpass the power within her. Namjoo walked up to Yoona and bend down to her level. He looked her straight in the eyes trying to reach to her.

"Yoona? Sweetie> Can you hear my voice?" He asked but her power still didn't stopped.

"Yoona, I need for you to calm down. Your eomma have gone to a better place and she wouldn't want to see you like this. She want to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter