TRICK

Real Story

It’s already noon. But you still sat in the bus stop. Your mind was still blank that you couldn’t do anything. Your friends already went home, because you acted like you were okay. After they’ve gone, you just sat at there. For a quiet long time.

Unexpectedly, L had been watching on you. Then he approached to you. You didn’t realize that he was there.

“Hey, what are you doing here?”

You lifted your head. L was there. You couldn’t think anything.

“Why is your face like that?” he tapped your cheek.

Your brain suddenly started to work. He is Joon’s bestfriend, isn’t it? If I date with him.. Joon will feel the same towards me.. I have to let him know what it feels like..

“HEY! Are you suddenly mute?” he kneeled in front of you, observed you anxiously.

“L… was your confession today real?” you asked him.

“What?” he was worrying about you, and you suddenly asked him about that.

“I want to be yours…” you whispered to him.

He seemed surprised. He didn’t expect that, “Are you serious? Then, why is your face like that?”

“Please, let me be yours..” you lowered your head and started to cry again.

L didn’t know what happened with you, he totally had no idea and you cried hardly in front of him. He sighed, and looked at you with sorrowful gaze. Its hurt seeing you like this. He hugged you, “Do you love me that much?”

His joke didn’t work this time.

 

 

The whole school got shocked. The news that you and L dating was spread out everywhere. People was so surprised because L, the super-handsome-but-player, finally have just one girlfriend, you. Anywhere you walked, people looking at you and whispered by themselves “Is that L’s girlfriend?” “L is serious dating with her now?” “She aren’t that pretty”

You still shocked about Joon and Lizzy thing. But you had to face this. You wondered if you made a false decision to date L. It burdened you so much.

“STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!” you heard L’s voice yelled. He walked towards you. He grabbed your hand, “Please, leave her alone!” Then he led you to the school garden. Nobody was there.

“I’m sorry to make you suffered trough this..” he grasped your hands with both of his hand.

You smiled, “Its okay.. its not your fault to be this handsome.” You grinned.

He laughed, but his face was so sad. He thought that you’ve been suffered –even he didn’t know what happened with you yesterday—but you still tried to make the others laugh. He hugged you, “I love you.”

**

“Are you going to do your plan now?” Jinri asked you.

You exhaled, “Yes. That’s why, I will eat my lunch with L today. Is that okay?”

“Of course,” she smiled at you. You were going to walk away, then she asked you, “L already know that he is just a plan to caught Joon and Lizzy?”

You shook your head.

“He seems really love you,”

“I have no other choice. I will think about that later. My brain can not work well,” you replied her, reinforced yourself.

“Okay, baby. Its up to you. You always have us,” she patted your shoulder. You smiled at her and walked to the cafeteria. L was there. Then, both of you took your meals.

“Where should we sit?” L asked you.

Your eyes were dancing to find Joon and Lizzy. Soon you found them, “Let’s sit there.”

“Where? With Joon?”

You nodded, walked approaching them. Joon and Lizzy seemed surprised seeing you.