THE VERY FIRST BEGINNING

Real Story

*flashback*

“Why don’t you give him a try?”

You looked at Lizzy. Such a stubborn girl. You were starting to get annoyed.

“What try? If I said no, just no. if I give him a ‘try’, and in the end still no, it’ll be hurt him,” you answered loudly.

“who knows it’ll be still no? it can be yes. Please, just for this time. He has been waiting for you since forever,”

Sigh, this won’t be over.. ”Okay. Don’t blame me if he regrets it.”

“Yes!!” she jumped crazily, “Joon will be very happy to hear this. So, tomorrow, city park, 3pm? Aahhh~ I am such a good matchmaker,” Lizzy flicked her hair. You slapped his cheek softly. And laughed.

The next day you were going on date with Joon. The city park is really beautiful, you really enjoyed the date. Joon and you were talking to each other, ate sandwich, fed the birds, and so on. Then you sat at the bench. Joon was staring at you. You were so uncomfortable that you couldn’t see Joon.

“~~~~~, you are so pretty today,” said Joon. You lowered your head. Embarrassed.

“Maybe you already know that I like—uh love you,” he said again.

“Love? You love me? why?” you asked, looked at Joon’s face. He was still staring at you straightly. You couldn’t take it. You turned your face.

“Because.. for no reason. I have no reason to love you. I just love you. Just like that,”

Your face turned red. Your heart felt like going to explode.

“~~~~, look at me,” he touched your cheek. “If you look at me like this, I feel like I could die now. Everyday, every night,  every time, I think about you. You keep appearing in my head. Since 4 years ago. I just.. can get over you. And I know, I have to have you.”

You looked at his eyes. His face was so serious. You couldn’t say anything.

“Do you know what is my password in internet, my phone, anywhere?” he laughed to himself. “it is your name. ~~~~. Because you are the key of my heart. I love you to that extent.”

“… Joon…”

“Leave it to me, I'll melt your heart. I'll wet your heart. I'll be the wind blowing by your side. Leave it to me, that way I'll give it to you. I'll make sure to take care of your heart.”

You were so speechless. You almost burst of tears because of touched.

“Would you be mine?” Joon took your hand.

You nodded your head and smiled. He hugged you tightly, like he was too happy to has you, finally.

*flashback ends*

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

You awaked from your memories. Joon looked on you in amazement.

You just shook your head. You didn’t want to answer it.

“aaaaaaaaaaah, suddenly I remember something,” he slapped his head softly. “The day I had you.”

“so he is thinking the same as me..”

“your face was so red back then,” he teased you.

“what?? You were so nervous! Your face was so stiff!” you shouted at him, slapped his arm.

 He catch your hand, and stared at you. You were paralyzed by his gaze. He moved to you slowly….He leaned in.. And he kissed you. Like what he did at the day he had you. Like he want to repeat everything all again. Like he wanted to another beginning….

It’s not the first, tough. You already memorized this taste. And your reaction always the same; like you are flying in the air.

 

**

Bus stopped in front of you.

“Soo… uhm. I have to go now,” you said. You still wanted to be with Joon longer. But the bus had come.

“Okay, then. We will meet again. Tomorrow. Hope we will be in the same class,” Joon patted your head and waved at you. You replied him with wave too.

You rode on the bus and your bus took off. Joon was watching your bus until it couldn’t be seen. He took a deep breath. He sighed. “this is wrong…”

 

 

 

 

This is my first FF in english.. soo.. sorry for the grammar ;AAAAA;

I already have the ending of this story lol

enjoy =)