CRY AND SMILE

Real Story

The lunch time. You ate your lunch at the cafeteria with Sujeong, Jinri, Sunyoung, Chien, and Amber. You saw Joon and Lizzy again. They ate lunch together, just both of them. You stared at them.

“You are watching them again, ~~~~?” Sujeong asked you. you just nodded, kept staring them.

“Who?” Amber asked.

“Joon and Lizzy. Are they dating?” Sujeong turned to Chien.

“They are so romantic. They have been dating for.. 1 year? or 2 years? Whatever, and now, they still keep sticking to each other,” said Chien jealously.

You dropped your spoon.

“What happen, ~~~?” Sunyoung worried about you.

“Is that right, Chien? They are dating?” your voice was shaken.

“Y,yes. Its been long time… whats wrong?” Chien looked at you anxiously.

Your tears just fell. You didn’t say anything, you couldn’t do anything. You suddenly limped. You kept crying. The tears kept drops endlessly. You could hardly breathe.

Your friends were very panic. Sujeong gave tissue for you. Sunyoung wiped your tears.

“Ottohke? Ottohke? What happen?” Chien grabbed you hand.

You lowered your head. You let out a sob. You felt deceived. Joon and Lizzy.. How could Lizzy do this to you.. Your bestest friend.. How mean are them.. You sobbed even more hardly.

“~~~~~, tell us. But first, calm down. Don’t cry,” Sunyoung wiped your tears that endlessly fell.

Came from nowhere, Lizzy was approaching to you. “What happen with her?” She asked Sujeong.

“No, nothing, Lizzy. Please leave me alone,” you said before Sujeong replied to Lizzy, with trembled voice.

“You are crying this hardly… Who did this to you?” Lizzy grasped your hand.

You… you are the one who makes me cry.. Why are you acting like this? You lied to me, but you come to me like you have nothing wrong? But you couldn’t say it. You didn’t have courage to say that. You forced yourself to let up your sobbing.

“Please, just leave me alone…” you murmured and cried again.

“We beg you, Lizzy. Just leave her alone,” Amber pushed Lizzy softly. Lizzy looked at you with worried gaze, but she walked away.

Your friends led you to the classroom. Nobody was there, because its lunch time. After you calmed down yourself, you told them everything. About Joon, about how and Joon dated because of Lizzy, why were you broke up with him, how Joon treated you recently, and the kiss.. And Lizzy’s lie.. That she is dating with Razio.. And you told her just today that you still love Joon.. About everything.

“!! How could they do this to you?” Sujeong pounded on table angrily.

“And Lizzy… Just now…? What the hell,” Jinri was speechless.

Sunyoung hugged you tightly, “Cry if you want to cry. Let everything out. It would make you feel better.”

“I’m okay..” you buried your face on Sunyoung’s shoulders. “I am okay..” but you cried.

“Those evil persons really exist in this world. This is cruel..” Amber patted your head.

You released yourself from Sunyoung’s hug and wiped your tears. You looked at your friend’s face. They seemed very worried. You were very thankful that you have them. It’s just been a week but they concern you this much. You forced yourself to smile, “Thank you, girls..”

Chien’s eyes—that was teary—dropped a tears, “Please don’t smile. Please. Don’t smile with that face. It would hurt anyone who saw it…” She couldn’t help but hug you.

“Thank you.. Thank you so much,” you leaned your head on Chien’s shoulder. Your cry had been stopped. You didn’t want to worried your friends even more.

“What will you do next?” Jinri asked you carefully.

“I have no idea,” you replied with low voice, almost murmured.

“We will protect you, Dear. We will always be with you. Be strong..” Jinri joined to hug you. You smiled, not a fake smile. You were really smiling from the bottom of your heart. Because you felt the warmness of their hearts towards you.