L'S GIFTS

Real Story

After watching parade, you and L decided to go home at the afternoon. You were at your way walking to go home. You were holding hands with L, and a cotton candy in other hands. You two arrived in front of L’s house.

“Wait there,” he ran into his home. He left you at his house’s door.

“He always asks me to wait,” you sighed, but smiling. L must be prepared other surprises for you right now. You were waiting in front of his door.

“Jajaaaang! Happy Birthday, Baby! Wish all the syupa best!” he popped out from the door. He hugged three big parcels. Then he gave it all to you.

“Thank you, L. Thank you,” you were going to hug him, but because of those parcels you couldn’t. L seemed a bit disappointed you canceled the hug. You giggled.

Then you thought about the difficulty of bringing L’s big gifts home, even your home is very near.  The gift was very big, and there were three of them.

“I won’t help you,” L smiled widely. A naughty smile.

You pouted your mouth. “Okay, okay. Don’t help me even a bit. Thank you for these, anyway. What are these?”

“Just open it on your home. Bye~ see you tomorrow,” he waved at you.

You wanted to wave back at him, but due to those gifts and cotton candy, you couldn’t. you walked to your home. As soon as you arrived at your home, you opened it.

You opened the first gift. It was a puppy dog. The fur was light brown and very soft. It has a card on its neck.

“This is a dog. To protect you, from whoever, whatever, whenever. Except if you are with me .

I will protect you :) ”

You smiled. You hugged that doll, then you opened the second gift. It was a Mario Bross doll.

“He will accompany you if I’m not around :)

P.S. I’ve searched the more handsome one, but I couldn’t find it”

You laughed, “Mario Bross’ face is all the same, dude.” You hugged that doll too. Then you opened the last gift. It was a Patrick doll.

“He will cheering for you. If you don’t tell me about your problems, tell him! :)”

You loved the way L didn’t force you to tell him about everything. You loved the way cheesy he is. You loved the way he shows that he always be there for you. You loved….. him?

**

 

Lying on your bed, you recalled what happened that day. You kept thinking about L. you remembered about the moments on ferris wheel.

“This scenery is sooo beautiful,” looking at the window, you couldn’t even blink your eyes. The scenery of amusement park, and the city from high was so amaze you.

“What am I looking now is more beautiful,” you heard L’s voice.

“What? –“ as you turned at him, he was looking at you deeply. You blushed, “Cheesy.”

“But I am being honest,” he tilted his head, “Its okay if you don’t believe me.”

You kept silence, didn’t know what to do, what to say. Suddenly, L back hugged you.

“What are you doing?!” you were so surprised. Your heart thumped fast.

“Just stay like this. A little more,” he hugged you even more tightly. You could feel his breath on your ears. Your heart beating crazily. But you felt comfortable in L’s hug –as always.

 

You giggled. You kept remembering about this moment until you felt in sleep. And that night, you slept with a smile on your face.