STILL

Real Story

After that day, everything went like normally. You still avoiding to meet Joon and Lizzy.  You still avoiding to look at them. You didnt know why, you still feel hurt looking at them. Its just need some times to make it back to the totally normal.

You were heading to the music room with your class. You walked with Sujeong, Chien, and Jinri.

“Ah, I will tie my shoelace. Just go on,” you squatted.

“Jinjja? I’ll wait for you,” Sujeong stopped walking. So did Chien and Jinri. They were waiting for you.

“No, no. Nevermind,” you started to retie your shoelace. You couldn't tie shoelace well, so you would spend some time on this. Sujeong, Jinri, and Chien waved at you and left you. They strolled down with your classmates.

Then, L out of the blue popped out from nowhere, “YA!!”

“L, you startled me!” you slapped his arm. You finished tie your shoelace. You stood up. “I have to go. I have music class now.”

“Wait. I need you now,” he grabbed your shoulder.

“What for?”

“Look at me straightly,” L gave you a deep gaze. You blinked, had no idea what are he doing.

“Don’t blink!” he yelled at you.

“Why?”

“I need a mirror to fix my bangs,” he fixed his bangs carefully. He looked at your eyes as looked in the mirror.

“This fool..” You let out a breath, “Go to mirrors!” You were about to turn but he soon putted his both of his hands on your cheeks. He faced your face to his face.

“Don’t go. Those aren’t as beautiful as yours,” he kept watching on your eyes. You couldn’t even blink because of his charismatic gaze. You felt like hypnotized.

After a while, he said, “Nah, you can go now. Bye!” He pushed you away, then waved at you.

“Are you insane? Huh!” you walked away, stamped your foot on the ground in irritation.

L giggled seeing you like that. Then he turned to greet Joon, who was just passed by.

 

 

**

“I hate L!” you screamed, let out or annoyance.

The break time. You were in your class with Chien, Sunyoung, Sujeong, Amber, and Jinri.

“What happen?” Sujeong asked you.

“He always plays around with me. He always covers my eyes from the back and asks me to guess who is him. Wth, he did it for 2039204923times already,” you pouted your mouth.

Hearing your words, your friends laughed.

“This isn’t funny!!” you were in anger.

“Hahaha, sorry, ~~~~~. He is so childish. Maybe you are so cute when you are angry, so he keep doing it to you,” Chien pinched your cheeks.

“And!!   I must turn at him as he yells out my name. Unless, he will angry to me. This is ridiculous,” you made a very deep sigh. Your friends laughed even more loudly. You felt more annoyed.

You turned your face. And you regretted it. You saw Joon and Lizzy, passed by your class, trough the windows. They were walking arm by arm. Your eyes suddenly felt teary. Just seeing them, you were tearing up. You buried your head on the table, hiding your tears.

Already a month, but it’s still hurt like this..