CHEATING?

Real Story

It was the third time you searched for L. And the third time you couldn’t find him. These three days you didn’t go to school and go home together. You stamped your foot on the ground in irritation. You walked to L’s classroom. You found nobody there but Sungyeol. He was L’s friend, as you knew.

“Where is L?” you asked to him.

He was packing his books into his bag, he turned at you. “L? He is with Woori.”

“Woori?” a girl’s name?

“Yeah. The transfer girl,”

“There is??” you were very shocked. “Where did he go?”

“I don’t know. Recently he always with her,” he putted his bag, “I am going home. You too? Lets go together.”

“No, no. thank you,” you smiled at him, then you ran to your classroom to meet your friends waiting there.

While you ran, you coincidentally met Joon and Lizzy. You looked at them, and felt nothing. You didn’t tearing up as before. You wondered why, but you continued to run.

As you met your friends you said, “L is with Woori now. I can’t find him.”

Your friends looked in confusion.

“Who is Woori?” Amber asked you, but Jinri answered it, “A transfer girl in L’s class. Geureohji?”

You nodded, “Yeah. He is with her, so I couldn’t find him this three days.”

“Seriously? Is he a player?” Chien added, “.. again?”

Suddenly Jinri shouted, “AH! Maja! He always date transfer girl, right?”

“Who? L?” you almost yelled due to your shock.

“Yes. He dates you.. you are a transfer girl. Before you, he did it too. Every transfer girl,” after Jinri finished her words, she covered . Like she was blurted it out unconsciously. Chien, beside her, pinched her arm to shut her up.

You were too shocked. You murmured, “Now… he try to date a new transfer girl..”

“~~~~~~, calm down. Maybe it isn’t like that.. we just.. predict it..”

Before Sujeong finished her words, you already ran home.

 

**

You pressed bell at L’s house door. His mother came out. You already knew her well, since you are at the same neighbor.

“Annyeong haseyo, eomeoni. Can I meet Myeongsu?” you talked softly, in lovely tone—almost aegyo, with very wide smile.

“He is taking a bath right now. Come in. Wait in his room,” L’s mother touched your shoulder, led you to L’s room.

Arriving there, she left you. You smiled at her, until she was unseen. You sat at L’s bed. It was so awkward since that was the first time being in boy’s room. You observed the whole room. L’s room is pretty clean and not slovenly at all, despite he is a boy. Then you felt something vibrated on the bed. You found it out. It was L’s phone. You hesitated look at it or not, but you put it up in the end.

Woori calling….