ALREADY

Real Story

Your heart seemed stop beating.

“~~~~?! WHOA! WH- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??”

You turned. It was L. He looked extremely shocked you were there. He was , just wore towel on his waist. He was all wet. You couldn’t help but thinking he was y. You abruptly forced yourself to back into your mind.

“Where the hell was you this time around?” you shouted at him.

“I—I am sorry.. I am..”

“Because of this girl?!” you hold his phone up to show him who calling him.

“Woori?” he was about to take his phone, but you threw it on the bed.

“You always date transfer girl, doesn’t you?! Is that the reason you date me? And now, you are trying to date her? Abandon me?” you bombarded him.

His mouth opened, like he was about to say something. He seemed to think hardly. He frowned. He was thinking deeply for a while, then he said, “Ah, maja….”

“WHAT?!”

“I always date a transfer girl….”

“WHAT?!” you were about to slap him, but he caught your hand.

“You know that I WAS a player right? One of my girlfriends somehow always a transfer girl. Because they didn’t know I was a player, so they would date with me. I ended up date with transfer girl that way,” he said it like it was nothing.

“AND ME TOO?”

“Nooo… of course no. I love you, truly, sincerely.”

“And Woori??”

“She is my cousin..” he wiped his wet face, “She just moved in this town. And she lives here alone. I have to help her. Take care of her apartment, her school, her furniture, and many more. So I was busy as hell. But from today his brother came, so I don’t have to take care of her anymore. She is my cousin, ~~~~~.”

You fell to seated position on L’s bed. You felt very relieved. You released a deep exhale.

L moved his face exact in front of your face. His face was about 10cm from your face, “Are you jealous?”

You blushed. You looked away.

“I guess I am right?” he pressed your cheek with his thumb and index finger.

You kept silence.

“Just tell me, ~~~~. You are jealous, right?” he teased you even more.

“Okay, okay. I am jealous. Happy?” you pinched his arm.

“Of course,” he smiled widely, “It means you starting to love me.”

You rolled your eyes. You wanted to hide it but… L was right. You loved him already unknowingly. He always beside you, so you could feel something missing if he isn’t around. You stood up, moved slowly to him, and hug him.

“You should take responsible to your promise. You said you won’t leave me,” you said it on his ear.

“I won’t. I promise,” he hugged you tightly.

You and him hugged for quite a while, then you felt something strange.

“L, you are wet…. And .”