BELIEVE

Real Story

It’s time to go home. You were still in your shock due to the news.

You were walking alone to the bus stop, your hair was pulled softly. You turned your head and found out it was Joon. He was looking at you with mischievous smile on his face.

“Hey, ~~~~~~! Are you going home?” he asked you, still with that smile.

You stared at him. Is he acting right now? Why he always tried to close to me? or maybe I expected too much? Is he dating someone but flirting me?

“Yes,” you said coldly.

He tilted his head. He putted his hand on your shoulder, “What’s wrong? What happened to you?”

“You..”

You keep silent. Suddenly he pulled your hand, “Let’s go!”

“W-where?” you surprised. You had no other choice but ran with him. He took you to a playground. He made you sat on the swings. Then he sat on other swings.

“Try if you  can swing higher than me!” he started to swing.

“Of course I can,”

Then you and him played at the playground about one hour. After that you and Joon ride on the bus to go home. A while of silent, Joon started to speak.

“Its good seeing you laugh again like this,”

You just glared at him. You almost forgot about Joon and Lizzy’s gossip.

Joon laughed.

“Why are you laughing? Nothings funny,” you said.

“Your gaze. You always stare me like that. Like a little child. Your gaze is innocent,” he answered. Nah, he flirted you again. This is your chance to ask.

“Joon, do you have a girlfriend?” you asked straightly, seriously.

He was surprised, “W-what? I, i.. what? Girlfriend? Of course.. I don’t have. I am single.”

You relieved. Just one answer, and you decided to believe in him. As always.

 

**

“Lizzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy~” you shouted to your phone.

“Aw, ~~~~~. You almost explode my ear,”

“Unfortunately, we cant be classmate this year,” you felt like crying, you really hope to be together with Lizzy.

“Don’t cry. Baby don’t cry~. We still can meet in school, right?”

“You’re right,” you rolled your body onto your bed. You hugged your pillow, “You and Joon have the same class, ryte?”

“Y, yea.. why?”

“Nothing. By the way, do you have a boyfriend?” you suddenly asked Lizzy.

“Yeah. Umm, I mean yes. I have one. Not two. Haha. Why?”

“Why you didn’t tell me about that? I’m still your bestfriend, ryte? Or not?”

“I am sorry. ‘Im going to tell you about that later. You just arrived in this town, though. We haven’t have a talk,”

“Liar~ you just don’t want to tell me, do you? haha. Nugu nugu? Im curious. Is he handsome? Smart? What is his name?” you bombarded her.

“You won’t know him. Yeaaah he is just.. perfect,”

You coughed in purpose, “Okay, okay. Its like we should have a talk sooner.”