LIAR

Real Story

L asked you, “Let’s ride roller coaster!” He pulled you.

You stopped. “What? Roller coaster already? The first one? Lets ride it lateeer,” you pulled him back.

“Aaah, you are no fun,” he pulled you harder, so that you had no choice but followed him.

You screamed so much at that ride. It was like relieved your stress. You rode off from roller coaster with laughing.

“Now, colombus!!” you pulled him, but he stopped you.

“Wait…” he held his head with both of his hand. His face was so pale.

“HAHAHHAHAHAA. Who is the no-fun person now?” you laughed so hard, “Come on!” You ran to the colombus ride. Even looked in dizzy, he followed you.

The colombus swing really fast. You screaming and laughing at the same time on that ride.

L looked at you. He was very pleased seeing you laughing freely like this.

“~~~~~~~~! I love youuu!” suddenly you heard something. L’s scream. His voice mixed up with the other’s scream but you could hear his words clearly. He was sitting beside you! How could you couldn’t hear him. You blushed. Your heart pounded fast, and you knew that wasn’t because of the colombus.

“Myeongsu yaaaah! Me too!” you screamed. Then laughing.

He startled, turned at you. He leaned in to you. “What was that? I couldn’t hear you,” he shouted, afraid you couldn’t hear his words.

“What? I just screamed,” you pretended doing nothing.

L tilted his head, like he was thinking whether he misheard. You giggled seeing him. It was so fun teasing L.

 

**

“Uah, my throat hurts,” you walked after rode off from colombus. Then you sat at a bench. L followed you.

“You screamed so much. Too much,” L said to you. You just put your tongue out.

“You screamed something, right?” he investigated you.

“What?”

“What was you said on the colombus. You… screamed my name.. then I couldn’t hear the rest. What was that?” he observed you with a threatening gaze.

“No. I just screamed,” you putted your poker face. You almost couldn’t hold your laugh.

L sighed. He thought its useless to force you. “Ah, your throat hurts, ryte? Wait there,” then he ran in a blink. You couldn’t even reply him. Having decided to wait him, you didn’t run after him.

He back with drinks in his hands. He gave you a bottle of strawberry milk, “This.”

You were hesitated. You hated anything with strawberry flavor. But you didn’t want to disappoint L. He had bought it for you.

Looking your worried face, he laughed, “I’m kidding. You are so cute if you are confused like that. I brought the chocolate one for you.” He putted it on your hand.

You were surprised. You didn’t know that L knows you that well. You –once again—never told him about this. “How do you know?”

“I can read other’s mind,” he putted a naughty smile.

“Liar,” you –of course—didn’t believe it. But you somehow touched with L’s care towards you. He is so… Am I starting to love him?

“Now you are thinking that I am so lovely, right?” his smile became wider, much resembled a grin.

Blushing, trying to hide it, you slapped L’s arm. “Hey, this guy, where did you get that much confident? Daebak.”

“But I am true, right?” he messed your hair. “Drink your milk. We will have fun again.”