MondayCouple Micro-fiction

MondayCouple's one shot story

-"Cut! Good work everyone"
They finished filming in JeJu island for Hurry Up Brother the chinese version of RunningMan. The original member bidded farwell to chinese member and the korean team went for dinner.
-"Whoa, those people are really agressive" complained HaHa
-"Yes, right looked at how they ripped Gary-hyung and JongKook-hyung shirt !" exclaimed KwangSoo
-"Well, I think they really wanted to win" added JeaSuk
At the end of the table two people were silented.
-"You're alright ?" she asked him and he looked at her.
-"Yes, just tired and kind of upset"
-"Why ?"
-"Just I think it wasn't fair, look how that guy ripped your nametag, they were hard even on you while you're a girl !"
She smiled at him her tired smile: "It's ok oppa, I'm alright"
-"I'm not okay with that" he added and then became silent when they realized other members were watching them smiling.
After their dinner, Jihyo and Gary got back home together, they missed each other, she was in HongKong the day before for her new movie press conference and they met this morning in Jeju where they took a cup of coffee with other member in the airport and just after went filming with the chinese member. They hadn't a lot of time for themself and both of them would be really busy, Jihyo going in Vietnam in few days while Gary'll have his showcase in NY.

Entering the house, Gary went straight to the living room and sat on the sofa, Jihyo followed him and sat on his laps. "Still upset ?" she asked him with concern. He hugged her waist.
-"Yes" he simply answered
-"Why ?"
-"I still think it was unfair, they were hard on you and I wanted us to out them together"
-"It's okay oppa. I heard that you were quite hard too on him after I leaved.."
-"Yes, I wanted to revenge you"
She smiled at him and cupped his face. "And you did, so stop being upset, actually I should be the one upset !"
-"Why ? What's wrong" it was now his turn to be concerned.
-"Ya ! You were all happy to see Angela Baby! I could understand from other member but from you."
And he laughed. And she pouted.
-"I know what you were doing.." she said him
-"Really, what was I doing ?" he hold her waist tighter.
-"Teasing me and trying to make me jealous" she still pouted but smiled under her pout.
-"Did I sucess ?" he cheekily smiled to her.
-"Yes, you did" she added avoiding his eyes.
-"That was for not having answer my call yesterday night." He pretended to pout and she rolled her eyes "But you know I was honest when I told you you're more beautiful" he brushed her cheek lovingly and she nodded. "That's good, because you're my baby" she smiled at him feeling his sincerity and pecked his lips.
Gary kissed her, lips dancing and tongue melting together. Even if they were tired the enjoyed their limited time before being busy and apart from each other.