MondayCouple Micro-fiction 3.

MondayCouple's one shot story

"Had fun ?" he asked her while taking her in his arm as soon as she got home.

"Yes, it was really nice. But I'm tired" She answered while yawning.

"You're parents were happy ? Did they enjoyed the trip ?"

"Oh, yes they were. They loved Sinagpore and it felt good to spend some times with them. They even got to enjoy a date while I was at the fanmeeting !"

"That's good. I missed you here" He said soflty in her ears, still hugging her.

"What did you do ?" she asked softly, closing her eyes and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Yesterday I went to see a friend, it's been a while, it was good, we chatted and drunk together. And also I missed you"

"Yeah, I heard that" she smiled and hugged his waist tighter.

"Haven't you missed me ?" he asked when she didn't say it. She laughed sweetly.

"Of course I did. Why bother asking when you know the answer already"

"Hum.. You know just to be sure" he and kissed her cheek.

He broke the hug and hold her cheeks, "Will you be ok tomorrow ?"

"It should be alright. Beside I won't be the only one being tired, as we were all at the fanmeet excepted you and JaeSuk oppa."

"Yeah, you're right. I saw all your pics. You were so pretty..." he said and kissed her lips. She responded the kiss, after he broke it he hugged her again. She patted his back and smiled.

"Oppa, why are you so clingy today ?" she asked him, still patting his back.

"What can I do, I missed you ! You left me during three days...." he whined like a kid.

"I know but you said you were fine with the fact I go sooner to spend time with omma and appa"

"Of course I'm fine with you spending time with your parents but how can I not miss you or being jealous when you're not near me and surronded by so many guys."

She laughed at him. "What's wrong with you today..haha.."

He smiled at her laughing face.

"I also saw those pic..."

"Hu ? Which ones ?"

"At the sign event, you hugged guys fans..." He pretended to sulk and she laughed out loud.

"You idiot, I hugged them but I do not did that to them..." She cupped his face in her two hands, leaned her face closer to his and his bottom lips lovingly. Then she mumbled his entire lips. He smiled under her kiss and put his hands on her waist, bringing her closer. Soon the kiss turn to be passionate, each other's tongue battled with one's other. He broke the kiss for air, and he smiled at her.

"Let's go sleep, else you'll be tired tomorrow and they'll accuse me to not let you sleep !" He said as he pulled her toward their bedroom.

"So you're gonna let me sleep right ?" she asked teasingly. And he sighed.

"Yeah... I will, if not you'll be tired and moody" he sticked out his tongue and she patted his back and praised him.

"Aigoo~~ you're a good boy!" She then pinched his cheek.

"Ya ! I'm not Gae (dog) I'm GaeRy !" he laughed with her and pushed her on the bed. "Be careful of what you're saying, if not I'll punish you.." He smirked and pecked her lips before laying on his side and hugging her tightly. "Now let's sleep...".

"But oppa, I want to shower before...."

"Shower later. You need to sleep, you're not pretty with those eyes bags. Aish, an actress looking like a panda..." he sighed to and she playfully hitted his chest.

"Even looking like a panda I'm still pretty, I'm always pretty !" she sticked out her tongue to him.

"Arasso, arasso..." he gave in to her. "Let's sleep, we'll shower tomorrow morning" he closed his eyes while still facing her, laying on his side. He had his hands on her waist and he was hugging her tight.

"Dream of~. We'll not shower tomorrow.. I will shower and then you will shower."

"Yes, we'll see" he smirked, his eyes still closed. She smiled and closed her eyes. Soon both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

4.AM "saramnaemsaega naseo niga neomu johajyeo~~" Gary woke up when he heard Jihyo's ringing tone.

"Jihyo-ya~~..." he said with a sleepy voice. He was facing her, sleeping on his side while she was sleeping on her front, head turned toward him.

"Hum..." she answered while sleeping.

"You're phone's ringing..." he yawned but she did not move. He went closer to her and tried to grab her phone. He stopped the ringtone and he playfully fell on her.

"Ah.. Oppaa~ you're heavy...!" she complained half sleeping.

"Wake up sleepyhead, time to get ready for filming" He moved to the side, hugged her tight and snuggled his nose in her neck. He blow in her neck and that made her laugh.

"Oppa, it's ticklish..." she laughed, and finally opened her eyes.  He kissed her on the lips.

"Morning.." he said and she smiled. "Good morning Kang Gary"

"Hurry, let's go shower or we'll be late for today's filming" He sat up on the bed and pulled her up, forcing her to sat up too.
-------------
During the first break he went toward her.

"Aren't you cold ?" he asked with concern.

"Anio, I'm ok oppa. You should be careful, do not catch a cold"

"Yeh, yeh mam! Ya KwangSoo-ya" he called when he saw the Maknae near them.

"Yeh hyung !"

"Take good care of your noona for me in HongKong ok!"

"Yeh hyung !" KwangSoo saluted "I'll stick with her and prohibit her to drink too much" he framed

"Ya ! I'm not addict to alcohol ok !" she hitted his arm and Gary laughed.

"Thank you KwangSoo, and also be careful that she's not flirting with other guys."

"Of course hyung, I'll make sure she stay sober, and always alone and that she goes back to the hotel and not goes clubbing." Both Gary and KwangSoo were laughing.

"Aish you two !" she hitted both of them and leaved sulking. The guys were still laughing.

"Maybe we upset her to much hyung"

"Yeah, maybe... I'll go see her. But KwangSoo, thank you for taking care of her for me."

"No problem hyung, she's my noona"

Gary ran toward Jihyo.

RunningMan second mission is to not blink. Jihyo's team is against Gary's. Kook first played with HaHa and then with Gary. When Gary won other said Jihyo to play against him. Gary wasn't confident.

"Ah but against Jihyo it's..." but HaHa told him it'll be ok.
Both start and tried to not blink. Just then to Gary sent her a kiss. She did the same to him, she was looking directly into his eyes. He was surprised and looked away but she kept looking at him and send him kisses. Gary played as if he was shy. Other were laughing.

"What are you doing ? What you two are doing ?" they kept asking.

"What with those eyes, Jihyo. Ya Song Jihyo" JaeSuk laughed hard

When she was sure Gary looked at her she seduced him by her lips seductively and titlting her head a little. Gary couldn't take it anymore: "What are you doing ?!!!" he yelled and tried to go forward, hanging his leg against the framework. Other members were laughing harder and harder knowing that Gary was totally mermerized by her and that Jihyo was taking advantage of his weakness.

"Do it too ! Do it too !" SukJin told Gary.

And Gary send her kisses again but she was stronger than him, his heart was beating fast and he kept looking away. Just then while seducing him with kisses Jihyo accidentaly closed her eyes and lost the mission.

"You closed your eyes right now!" JaeSuk said.

"I didn't, I didn't" she complained but finally accepted her defeat.

"Ya Jihyo you're amazing" JaeSuk said.

"Till that extent, till that extent oppa.." she tried to explained herself but couldn't

"Ya Jihyo-ya, you made this hyung in love again. You have rekindled his flame again" HaHa said to Jihyo while having his arm on Gary's shoulder.

"Ya Jihyo-ya it's starting again ?" Gary asked her and she laughed. "Make it clear" he added.

During the last mission she saw him wandering around, he looked lost and that made her smile. She approched him.

"Kang Gary ! ~~" she called him, he turned around. "Oh Jihyo-ya" he smiled to her.

"What are you doing ?" she asked him.

"I don't know, I don't know what we have to do, I don't understand" she smiled even more.

"What's in your back ?" he asked her when he saw the kind of bag, she got from WooBin, full with pen.

"It's the hint KwangSoo's team got. I trade it with WooBin against a piece paper I found sooner." She opened her bag and gave him pens.

"Really ? What do we have to do, what's the mission ?" he was still in daze.
She leaned forward and told him what she suspected the mission to be. Then: "Tung Tung Tung"

"It's not me right ?" he asked her.

"Song Jihyo OUT ! Song Jihyo OUT !" she sighed.

"Oppa, I'll give this to you ! And also, remember my words" She handed him her stuff and he took it.

"Oppa, stop wandering around and find something! Don't be out" she told him.

At the end of filming Kim Woobin won. Gary and Jihyo excuse themself.

"Well, we'll go sooner. She's going to HongKong tomorrow." Gary said and they smiled.

"Yes, right. Jihyo sleep early ok !" JaeSuk teased.

"I will, don't worry oppa" she ignored the teasing and simply answered.

"KwangSoo-ya, I'll see you at the airport tomorrow" Jihyo said lovely to her dongseang.

"Yes, noona, see you tomorrow" he hugged her.

After Gary took Jihyo's hand and they left for the carpark. The journey till home was silenced she was half asleep and Gary was concentrated on his driving. In front of their house he shook her arm.

"Baby, we're here." he said soflty and she lightly opened her eyes, slowly waking up. He got of the car and help her to get up. Then he kneeled in front of her and showed her his back.  She looked at him mongly and half asleep.

"Get on." he said soflty. She smiled, he's always a careful person, always taking care of her when she's tired although he's also tired. She slowly leaned on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Ready ?" he asked and felt her nod. He stood up and hold her leg. He started walking toward the house.

She was leaning her head on him, her eyes closed. Then she kissed his cheek.

"I love you" she said sincerly and leaned back her head on his shoulder.

He smiled and kept going upfront. In front of the door he opened it, took off his shoes still holding her. With his hands he took off her shoes and walked toward their room with her still on his back. He gently put her down on the bed. She had already doze off. He slowly took off her coat affraid to wake her up and cover her with the blanket, then he took off his coat, tee and jeans and joined her under the blanket. As soon as he laied down she cuddled to him, holding him tightly.

"I really love you oppa" she said softly and tired her eyes closed.

He smiled and pecked her lips, then he wrapped his arms around her petite body, holding her tightly. "I love you too baby"....

 

So here's a little oneshot. Ok I know it's not much... I've start writing this one, two weeks ago but I needed to wait the broadcast of this week to end it. I'm also sorry to not update much this days, I'm really busy but I'm working on an other oneshot which will be longer. A chapter of my other fanfic and trying to end all the chapter of Made from Heaven before publishing it. Thank for your support~~