One Shot : Kiss Number Two

MondayCouple's one shot story

Our second time.

I arrived at the filming set, in the building, it was a Race start, I took my jacket, I was the 6th member to come. "Is Jihyo already here ?" I asked the Pd but he shook his head. "That sleepy head must have woke up late this morning" I thought yesterday night we had a phone date for hours. It's not been long since we started dating and we haven't told it to anyone yet. Secret dating can be for some reason annoying and sad but it's also exiting and sweet. Having to be carefull can be fun, hidding ourself from the world make the thing more special. But I won't lie, sometimes it feel lonely and sad, even if I want to scream on all the roofs I can that I love Song Jihyo I can't.

During the race, I didn't saw her once, after I got out I went to the jail and waited for her. I was secretly hopping that she'll be out soon and that I'll finally be able to see her. But she won the race, for sure she's my Ace. That side of her make me fall deeper each time she shows the all world that she's a capable woman.

We've been couple together by the production team and thanks to her win, I also got the advantage she had. "As exected mans have to meet a good person to be in a couple" I said and smiled as I saw her laughing.

In the car we just turned off the camera, sorry Pd-nim but we needed some privacy. I was the one driving, she was by my side.

-"You were the last to come this morning, you overslept haven't you ?" I said to here.

-"Omo, how can you know ?" she asked me, with her eyes wide open.

-"Haha, I was sure of that. Because you're a sleeping beauty, my sleepyhead."

-"It's your fault oppa, because yesterday you video-called me for at least three hours !" she said with her aegyo voice.

-"I couldn't help it ! I missed you that's why..." I said as I reached for her hand and held it on my laps.

-"Because of you I couldn't go sleep early and now I have dark circles under my eyes." she pretended to be unhappy.

-"Kwenchana, you're still beautiful~~" I said with my cheesy voice and kissed the palm of her hand. "Moreover you're the one who asked me to rap for you, after I finished I realized you were asleep and I had to cut the video-call."

-"I'm sorry, but your rap was so good that it help me sleep peacefully. Peacefull Gary-shii, thank for sharing your peace." she smiled to me.

We got off of the car and made our way thru the rail bike. She was excited and was jumping while walking, seeing from the back she was really cute. 

All the members arrived at the rail back and we rode it. Jihyo started to sing and I happily followed her. We were singing together, even if we weren't really in the good rythm it was still fun. To tell the truth Jihyo isn't really a good singer but seeing her enjoying music and enjoying singing always make my heart fluttered. 

After a while we saw a tunnel in front of us. Like little kids we were exited. Feeling playfull, I leaned on her and almost hugged her while pretending to be scared and yelling :"Jihyo I can't see anything !" 

She pushed me back, but I knew she actually like it, I just had to see her gaze and that big smile on her face. 

But for my regrets the tunnel was short.. "How I wish there is another tunnel.." I thought out loud. After a while enjoying the scenery and actually praying for another tunnel to show up Jihyo said :" Omo Oppa, there is a tunnel !" I laughed. In the tunnel I started leaning on her again claiming I couldn't see anything but this time it was true, there was no light, I started thinking what I could to to play with her in the dark and to make fun of her like pinching her cheeks, or her tight... But the Vj a light. Aish :"Ya ! Why turning on the light ? Turn it off ! Turn it off !" I said to them, but after that we heard music and beam. It was like it club, we started dancing again on Psy's "Gangnam Style" It was a fun moment as we've never went clubbing together yet because anyone new about us for that time. Not even the members or staffs, it's only be 6 weeks that we're dating.

All the member took duet ride, I wasn't pedaling letting her make her advence, she scold me :"Ya ! Kang Gary~~" You can't even imagine how I love when she calls my name like this !

After the first mission which we failled, I bought food while Jihyo was bickering with JongKook hyung. After that we took our ride and leaved alone, pedaling, eating and enjoying the scenery like if we really were on a date exept there were staffs and cameras in front of us.

Second mission, we had to eat a hot poptatoe while having one of our arm on each other shoulder. She had her arm on mine while I instinctively put my arm on her waist. The potatoe was burning hot and she fed me with it. She had potatoe on her laps so I cleaned it for her, I didn't realized when I did it but I saw that I did it when watching the broadcast of that ep on Tv.

Then the third mission, Pepero game ! We had only one chance and had to make it less than 1.5cm. That weird lovely girl suddenly wanted to aply lipgloss, what was she doing ? "You make it weird" I said to her. I wanted to give her the chocolate part but she wanted to other. Watching her with the pepero in made me wanted to kiss her for real, we weren't together this morning, I couldn't secretly kiss or hug her even I missed her. That was my chance and I should take it. "Let's do it in one time Jihyo-ya" I said "Because we've already did it" meeting her eyes I felt shy, "Will I really kiss her in front of the camera ?" I though, but then went for it. I was the one going toward her, as our faces went nearer form each other I could felt her breath, then she tried to back off her lips but I still kissed her as I was holding her head from the back. Yes I did. I felt proud and was showing off in front of the camera but after filming ended I started to worry, damn will it be ok for her because she's an actress. I was relieved when during the brodcast I saw they did changed the camera angle and thank to that we couldn't see I actually kissed her.

------

I saw the mission : Pepero game. Well, it was not our first time, but nobody knew that we were dating, as it was hard to date outside I was glad that every monday we could show off and pretend it was just for the show like before. Pepero game became special for me, because the first time we played it was when we had our first kiss, because while playing our bottoms lips touched. And it was that day that Gary oppa confessed to me cutely and then we shared our real first kiss. We were both exited to play that game again. Wait I should put some lipdgloss and I did. Gary went to me, he was holding my head from the back and when I tried to back off he hold me. Our lips touched, and he really kissed me. The pepero was at a powder level so we won that mission. My heart beated fast but I had to hide it because of the camera, so I laughed seeing the pepero.

During an other mission we had to sat on a chair, we fought hard and the oppas did not go easy with me, In the last round Kang Gary totally hugged me, "What's he's doing" other thought. We won against HaHa's team and hugged but quickly broke the hug to not seem fishy.

Last mission : Ttakji... I'm really bad at it but when Gary first beat HaHa I back hugged him, after I just smiled because my man was cool and strong. I felt sorry when we fought against JaeSuk oppa, because I was bad and we lost. But after the filming when I said sorry to him he just laughed, looked at me and pinched my cheek : "Why are you so cute ?" he said making le blush, "I don't care loosing, I was with you all the day and we had a great date." the he hugged me :"Wanna dinner with oppa ?" he whispered to me. I nodded and responded to his hug. "Saranghaeyo Kang Gary" He broke he hug, put a sweet kiss on my lips and left my dressing room. After that we bid goodbye to everyone and secretly leaved together. 

Finally got to do that one shot ! yay ! Hope you like it... So in the first part it's Gary's POV and after it's Jihyo's.  I put some pictures, if you find it bothering while reading then I'm sorry but I needed to put some because this two are just too cute ! I'll try my best to right an other one soon. See ya~~