One Shot : Our love. Based on ep 205&206;

MondayCouple's one shot story

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They arrived together at his place, both a little tired by today's RunningMan filming. Once they're in the appartement they directly sat on the couch.

-"Today's filming was fun" she said while yawning.

-"Yes right, GukJoo made me laugh so much, she's really a funny budie. And JiYoung and JinYoung were no jokes !"

-"Oppa, do you like Gukjoo that much ?"

-"Hehe look like someone's jealous... I like her but I love you !" he said with his cheesy tone and pulled her closer to him, she was resting on his chest smiling from ear to ear.

-"Why were you so quiet today ? Something's bothering you ?" he asked full with concerns. During today's filming Jihyo almost didn't said a word, JaeSuk even made a remark in the bus saying she was a gentle sheep among those guests.

-"Anio, the guests seemed to have a lot of fun, I appear every week so I don't mind not having a lot of screen time for a day. But I really had a lot of luck today, I'm sorry for Fei but I'm glad to not have been splash by the water."

-"That's true, how can you have so much luck every time it comes to prices or gold ?" he said pinching her cheek.

-"Moreover I was a little tired all day" she added

-"I see, that's why you stayed next to me all day long hu ?" he said in a seductive voice.

-"You were the one always next to me...Just like what you did during the basketball mission"

-"Hey, you were the one who grabbed my arm first, I just followed with your move" he silly grinned.

-"Oppa, why are you always trying to hug me each time you get a chance during filming ?"

-"Ya, be happy that I always only hug you, it's hard for me to control myself all day long in front of the camera. Especially when you're angry or when you pout, you're just to cute for me to think to something else than you." she laughed at his sentence.

-"Should we go to bed now ? We still have filming tomorrow." she said to him while getting up from his embrace.

-"Hum someone's impatient to go to bed with me" he teased. She pretend to not have heard what he said and walked to his bedroom. He closely followed her step. In his room, she looked at him : "I'll shower first" and started to walk toward the bathroom when he caught her wrist.

-"No, no, Shower Later" he said and gently laied her down onto his bed, put himslef on top of her and kissed her all over her face. He kissed her forehead, her noze, both her cheeks, bite and her earlobe. Jihyo started to moan. He then went to her lips, while kissing her passionatly, , nibbling and bitting her upper, then her bottom lips, his hand wandered thru her body, carresing her arms, then her belly and going up to her chest, unclipping her bra then carresing and squeezing her bosoms. Jihyo was enjoying the moment, trembling at his touches and from pleasure while her hand were also discovering again Gary's body, her hand under his shirt, touching his back, then his cute round belly. Jihyo always loved Gary's belly, she doesn't care about muscles and turned mad at Gary when he went to the gym with JongKook to loose his round and cute belly. She pulled off his shirt between the kisses, he did the same to her, poulling off her shirt and her already unclip bra. He started to kiss her neck, her collarbone.

-"Ah... Oppa, Andwae" she breathlessly said to him. He stopped his kisses and looked at her.

-"You can't mark me in the neck or at any visible spot, tomorrow we still have filming."

-"Arasso, I'll be carefull" he said before kissing her body again. He lowered his head to face her . He to both and nibbled it. Jihyo was aching her back, holding the bed sheet, controlling herself to not moan loudly. He marked her chest, her belly and everywhere he could being carefull that the spot where he marked her would be covered up by her clothes the next day. But feeling naughty he catched her arm and marked her left wrist.

-"Ya ! Oppa !" but it was too late.

-"Ho Mianhe Jihyo-ya !" he . She breaked free of his hold and turned him, placing herself on top of him.

-"You'll have to pay for this" she smiled and started to bite his chin, then his noze for after kissing his lips, it, and then melting their tongues together. The both fullready, the passed to the second step, after a while of love making session they reached heaven together and fell asleep in each other embrace.

On morning, Gary's clock alarm rung, it was 4:30pm they had to woke up early to be at RunningMan's filming set at 6.30am. Gary hardly catched his phone because his arm was Jihyo's pillow, he turned it off and watched his sleeping beauty. They were both under the bedsheet, Jihyo's head was buring onto Gary's chest on his right arm. Gary's left arm was holding Jihyo's waist while Jihyo's right arm was hugging Gary's, their legs were interwinded. 

-"Jihyo-ya, wake up honney" he wisphered sweetly to her.

-"Hum... Shiro (Don't want to)" she said poulling herself closer to Gary's body, earasing the gap between them and causing their intimate part to touched.

-"Jihyo wake up palli, you have to stand up or I won't be able to control myself..." he said to her louder than earlier. Jihyo grinned, stil rufusing to open her eyes, she went even closer to him, her chest crushed against his torso and their intimate part pressing against each other. He saw her grin and his face became stiff because of her move. He kissed her forehead : "Don't play with fire, you'll burn yourself.... I've already marked you everywhere it can be hided I have no choice than marked you on clear spots." he playfully threatened her. She opened her eyes widely and backed off from Gary.

-"Arasso, arasso, miahne oppa.. miahne." and she went closer again to give him morning kisses. "I'll shower now, or we'll be late for filming" she said between two kisses, stood up of the bed, taking the sheet surrounding her body with her. He stood up as well, followed her.

-"Let's shower together" she turned to glared at him, he had his babo smiled. "We don't have choice, otherwise we'll be late for filming"he watched her with puppy eyes, she couldn't help but smiled at his cuteness. Seeing her reaction he smiled even brighter and pushed her to the bathroom. "Kaja ! Kaja !" he said cheerfully.

During the filming, MondayCouple were put in the same team with SukJin. All day they were freely dating in front of the camera, talking about everything. 

-"Ya ! Kang Gary aren't you going to buy me a diamond ?" she asked him passing in front of a jewelry.

-"You have to make me a promise for me to buy you a diamond"

-"You have to buy me a diamond for me to make you a promise"

-"Why I am here ?" asked the poor SukJin stopping the couple cute bickering.

Walking in the street, they took pictures together,

Reacting the pepero game, RunningMan is the time they can date but not that freely, even if they're known as MondayCoupe they always tried to not be to realistic. But that day, they didn't care. While taking the first seflie with SukJin, Gary turned his head at the last moment, looking at his woman with his cute but idiot face.

While posing as the pepero game, Jihyo looked at Gary and her thoughts just escaped .

-"Kang Gary you haven't shave !"

-"It's good, it make me mainly" he joked. She laughed as usual at his jokes. Jihyo was to happy to care and just looked at him with lovely eyes. The five words "I LOVE YOU KANG GARY" were writing in her look.

During a mission. They just talked heart open to each other. Holding each other's hands. Gary rubbed his thumb on Jihyo's palm, looking at her hand she smiled then :

-"Was there even one moment where you liked me ?" he asked her.

"Of course I love you every single second since a long time ago" was the answer that Jihyo was yelling in her heart but how could she said such thing in front of the camera, she slightly changed the subject, "There were moments where I thought you were cool" was her answer.

-"And you oppa, were there moments where you looked at me as a woman"

-"I've always watched you as a woman you idiot" Gary thought but because of the camera answered : "There were moments where I saw you as a woman."

Pleased with his answer she went further. "So if at that time I would have confessed to you oppa, would you have accepted it ?" she asked looking at him with such a beautiful face and a loveable look. His heart stopped, he thought for a second, what he wanted to do was to jump and kiss her but he couldn't. He thought hard to an appropriate answer. "I think we'll have met as the wind."

In order to win the game they approched their faces together. Jihyo was the first one to move her face closer to him, trying to hide her smile. Then Gary approched her more and more. She retreated a little backward as she felt she would blushed.

-"Stop comming foreward Gary-ha !" was screaming JongKook.

-"Just let our noze touched" he said and they went again. Approching slowly their face toward each other's face, their heart beating like crazy. Fast their noze touched. Gary thought at what seockcheon asked the Pd earlier. "Can we kiss ?" "Whatever you want" answered the Pd. "So wathever I want hu ?" Gary thought and inclined his head, like going for a kiss. Jihyo laughed and bend her head. The Pd stopped them.

After that mission they dated holding each other hand,

While Gary tried to deniying their relationship in front of the camera saying :

-"There are no feelings involved between us" But Jihyo just added:

-"No Oppa, look at us holding hands and going on a date"

-"Should I leave ?" asked SukJin to cover them up. But then Jihyo sarted praising Gary: 

-"Kang Gary is really cool, he's the coolest on stage with his belly out like this and his mic like this"

-"Jihyo's always pretty" Gary praised also. Then he wisphered to her : "You're really in love with my belly aren't you ?"

They continued their sweet date during the rest of filming. After filming they went to Jihyo's place this time, she promised him she'll cook for him during the cooking mission.... It was as usual a good filming for both of them.

Hi there ! ;p So I didn't intent to write that one shot but watching those two episodes I just couldn't do not do anything... In those episode Gary and Jihyo are really making fun of us.. My heart was so in peace after those ep seriously, are they trying to show fans that they're actually dating ? (sorry sometimes I just go crazy.. ^^) so hope you like this one shot, there are a lot of picture I know and I'm sorry if it's bothering you but I just wanted to watch those moment over and over !

For my other fanfic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/721962/should-we-be-everyday-kimjongkook-runningman-love-mondaycouple-kanggary-songjihyo-runningmancast  it's been a while since the last update I know, my chapter is almost done but I'm trap for now. seriously all my chapter is done and ready but I still have to write the meeting between Jihyo and Gary's mother and I haven't got the right idea yet for that meeting so if you have any wishes, ideas, i'll take it !

For the one shot here. I've almost done two one shot, one on the episode 139 as ask and the other on the 2nd pepero kiss (ep144) So I hope I'll be able to finish it soon and update those two stories. Sorry for making you wait and Thank you all for reading, commenting and subscribing my fanfics !

Also, if there are any gramar mistakes or else I'm sorry I haven't check that yet, will do it later. Hope you enjoy. OneShot based on episode 205 and 206 filmed the 7th july 2014 and the 8th july 2014. On the ep 206 I saw a wound on Jihyo's arm (see it on the pic) so I just imagine it as Gary's love mark hehe ;p